FNG in need of advice.

Posted by Lion 
October 29, 2015 08:02PM
#   Quote

I'm new around here, need some basic guidance. Trying to prep, try I ng to put as many feelers out there us possible. Are there any other sites/forums/guys I should be paying attention to for news and events?

Also, is there anyone in the Savannah, GA area?

"Hile, Gunslingers! The White has come to stand against the Black!"
October 29, 2015 11:23PM
#   Quote

Just start reading everything here, the guys have done a fine job of getting the information out there, all you need to do is look it up.

If I can be of help, just shout out .

Pastor Mike is like the kookey uncle at all the family functions, he is full of experience, knowledge and doesn't speak up often. But when he does you better listen, because its gonna be good.

S.Snow, Sept.28 2015
..........................................................................................................
I've come across a few of his posts. Good stuff. Witty fucker!

Free2Conserve Jan 06 2016
October 30, 2015 06:46AM
#   Quote

Just grab a shovel and start diggin'.

I don't plan on dyin'.

I mean, yes, it is definitely a possibility, but I'd rather shoot 'n scoot to get some more.

My plan is to be the biggest pain in the ass possible.

Like a sandpaper dildo.
October 30, 2015 06:58AM
#   Quote

Roger. I suppose I meant more along the lines of communications and info. Are there any other sources of news I should be listen in ng to? Trying to keep my ear to the ground but this is the only source I know of.

And thanks, badday. Sounds like a fun afternoon.

"Hile, Gunslingers! The White has come to stand against the Black!"
October 30, 2015 08:52AM
#   Quote

I check out [www.survivalistboards.com] from time to time.

I don't plan on dyin'.

I mean, yes, it is definitely a possibility, but I'd rather shoot 'n scoot to get some more.

Like a sandpaper dildo.
October 30, 2015 10:00AM
#   Quote

I used to be a regular at S.B. for years , I joined right after Frugal Squirrel started their purge to get rid of anyone that did not subscribe to their religious beliefs, about nine or ten years ago.

But I've grown tiered of the elitism , false sense of reality and the prevailing attitudes of bashing and banning anyone that goes against their "so warm and fuzzy, preppers will prevail and all bad guys will be dead within two weeks ". The Moderators take and enforcement on any subject that goes contrary to how they want preppers (not survivalists, militia or 3%ers, they really don't care for these types) to feel comfortable about their HELLO KITTY 72hr bug out bag and anything else that can be bought so as to reinforce their comfort zones without any real work involved, or at least make it look like something out of Mother Earth News while singing a chorus of Kum By Ya while they do it.

This is why I have said for years that preppers are going to die in droves if they don't open their eyes and start training for all the "dirty, icky, scary stuff" instead of "oh look at my GQ survival setup bunker and Range Rover. Those that plan that way are just going to be equipping the neighborhood bad guys and making life for everyone else in their area even worse by doing so. Captured or dead preppers without training means .........FREE STUFF FOR EVERYONE !!!

Think about it.

Pastor Mike is like the kookey uncle at all the family functions, he is full of experience, knowledge and doesn't speak up often. But when he does you better listen, because its gonna be good.

S.Snow, Sept.28 2015
..........................................................................................................
I've come across a few of his posts. Good stuff. Witty fucker!

Free2Conserve Jan 06 2016
November 01, 2015 07:22AM
#   Quote

Pastor Mike
Captured or dead preppers without training means .........FREE STUFF FOR EVERYONE !!!

'Muricah!drinking smiley

I don't plan on dyin'.

Like a sandpaper dildo.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!