NOIR Season 4 | Ep. 5: "Nothing Is Taboo ... Exce…: [youtu.be]
November 03, 2015 05:55AM
#   Quote

badday
Or until she looks under the bed.grinning smiley
LOL...you know that is a NO GO zone !

cats wont even go there any more drinking smiley

Jdog " NOT ONE MORE INCH "
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/03/2015 05:56AM by jdog.
November 03, 2015 06:17AM
#   Quote

Bravo Hotel
i haven't had much luck getting my wife on board. i took over one of our empty bedrooms and started stocking up on a variety of foods and supplies. she thinks i am wasting my time pretty much. she is more interested in face book. she hates guns and wont even touch one. doesn't understand why people "need" guns. she has her head in the sand and doesn't even want to believe our government would do anything but look out for us.
i am in for a long hard road i guess. even co workers and family won't prepare. they joke that they don't need to because they know where i live. they are in for a rude awakening when they show up at my door. grinning smiley

I hear this all the time...I give my crew a bounes and ask them to get extra food in there house...they tell my WHY ??? if shit goes down we are all coming to your house ! Doh: Facepalm

Jdog " NOT ONE MORE INCH "
November 03, 2015 06:25AM
#   Quote

My wife thought I was crazy in the beginning, so I never pushed to hard on it, just did my thing on the down low. Then one day out of the blue, we were watching t.v. and some of the previews of some show's were running and she started talking about them and the lack of moral's in today's television. That was the crack in the armor I was waiting for, from then on I let her in on news stories that weren't on msm, then the hook was set and I let her run, on board ever since.Find something that catches her interest. STAY FROSTY.

Welcome to Tennessee, the patron state of shootin stuff.

Preacher lady is over here saying "No alchohol "
Obama is over there saying " no guns "
I'm stuck here drunk as hell shootin shit.

LIVE FREE OR DIE
November 03, 2015 09:32AM
#   Quote

jdog
Bravo Hotel
i haven't had much luck getting my wife on board. i took over one of our empty bedrooms and started stocking up on a variety of foods and supplies. she thinks i am wasting my time pretty much. she is more interested in face book. she hates guns and wont even touch one. doesn't understand why people "need" guns. she has her head in the sand and doesn't even want to believe our government would do anything but look out for us.
i am in for a long hard road i guess. even co workers and family won't prepare. they joke that they don't need to because they know where i live. they are in for a rude awakening when they show up at my door. grinning smiley

I hear this all the time...I give my crew a bounes and ask them to get extra food in there house...they tell my WHY ??? if shit goes down we are all coming to your house ! Doh: Facepalm

Same thing here. When they say that, my reply is, "Come one come all. The more the merrier. You are welcome to all the things I have left behind."
The grin on their face usually turns into confusion then understanding.

You can have my weapon when I am dead, careful though, the barrel's gonna be hot.
Airborne!! [m.youtube.com]
[m.youtube.com]
November 03, 2015 09:53AM
#   Quote

Bravo Hotel

I made a post last night but I guess it didn't take.

Badday...... you made my wife smile with your comment , she said to tell you "THANK YOU" .

Bravo Hotel........... My wife also had something to say to you. " It would be really funny to see the looks on his co-workers and family faces when they knock on his door and then ask his wife where B.H. is and what time is dinner , and nobody can find him or all his goodies because he already bugged out. Now that would be a RUDE AWAKENING ! "

That is the Navajo/Apache side of her , very pragmatic .

Pastor Mike is like the kookey uncle at all the family functions, he is full of experience, knowledge and doesn't speak up often. But when he does you better listen, because its gonna be good.

S.Snow, Sept.28 2015
..........................................................................................................
I've come across a few of his posts. Good stuff. Witty fucker!

Free2Conserve Jan 06 2016
November 03, 2015 05:06PM
#   Quote

Pastor Mike
Badday...... you made my wife smile with your comment , she said to tell you "THANK YOU" .

No, ma'am.

Thank you.

I don't plan on dyin'.

I mean, yes, it is definitely a possibility, but I'd rather shoot 'n scoot to get some more.

My plan is to be the biggest pain in the ass possible.

Like a sandpaper dildo.
November 03, 2015 09:45PM
#   Quote

Bravo Hotel... I should have married you instead. HAHAHAHAH That is my wife almost to a "T". She thinks that it is all so stupid and a big waste of time and money.

I think I'm just going start prepping and explain that is for when we have a storm or a tornado come through,(being in the south we have quite a few of them) and just deal with it.

Thanks for all the great insight and comments and suggestions.
November 03, 2015 11:22PM
#   Quote

Girl talking.....
Seems this problem goes both ways. I was raised on a farm in snow country and we always had a huge supply of food in the pantry and cellar. Prepping comes naturally to me although I don't have a huge stash now. I take pride in knowing I can take care of myself and my dogs If everything comes crashing down. It's a comfort.

There are a lot of people that really don't want to live if it means hardship and loss of lifestyle, go figure. No adventure in their souls.

My x, thought prepping was a total waste of time and money and I was never able to convince him otherwise. Perhaps I should have made him think it was his idea!

Rots-a-ruck guys
November 08, 2015 05:18PM
#   Quote

I have been trying to get my wife to set up a bag to grab with necessities. I could have done it but I wanted her to do it to be familiar with its contents. With the crappy rainy weather I figured it would be a good day to go through the bags and adjust for the cooler weather. I told her today that if we had to move quickly I would not be held back by her. Her jaw fell open and she said Your not going to leave me behind are you? I told her No, because you're going to keep up with me! With that she got her bag set up. Let her know you are a team and you need her just as much as she needs you.

Counting all the assholes in the room, I'm definitely not alone.
Volbeat
November 08, 2015 09:03PM
#   Quote

Yeah

I told mine she has 72 hrs to reach my location or else we are moving on.

You can have my weapon when I am dead, careful though, the barrel's gonna be hot.
Airborne!! [m.youtube.com]
[m.youtube.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!