Coywolves numbering in the MILLIONS

Posted by pastor mike 
November 03, 2015 07:24PM
#   Quote

You folks out east should really look into this, what with the hog problems in the south, these in the north-east moving south you'all are in for some fun times.
Personally I'm waiting for a new saber tooth cougar or a vampiric elk/mule deer coming about since the government move their animal testing lab from Plum Island to Manhatten Kansas [en.wikipedia.org] , should make future hunting seasons more interesting to say the least.

[www.economist.com]

"Interbreeding between animal species usually leads to offspring less vigorous than either parent—if they survive at all. But the combination of wolf, coyote and dog DNA that resulted from this reproductive necessity generated an exception. The consequence has been booming numbers of an extraordinarily fit new animal (see picture) spreading through the eastern part of North America. Some call this creature the eastern coyote. Others, though, have dubbed it the “coywolf”. Whatever name it goes by, Roland Kays of North Carolina State University, in Raleigh, reckons it now numbers in the millions."

Pastor Mike is like the kookey uncle at all the family functions, he is full of experience, knowledge and doesn't speak up often. But when he does you better listen, because its gonna be good.

S.Snow, Sept.28 2015
..........................................................................................................
I've come across a few of his posts. Good stuff. Witty fucker!

Free2Conserve Jan 06 2016
November 03, 2015 07:58PM
#   Quote

I'll take one.smiling bouncing smiley

I don't plan on dyin'.

I mean, yes, it is definitely a possibility, but I'd rather shoot 'n scoot to get some more.

My plan is to be the biggest pain in the ass possible.

Like a sandpaper dildo.
November 03, 2015 08:41PM
#   Quote

I've seen a few coyotes here in Upstate SC that have to be 60-70 pounds. Kinda big for a coyote.

Counting all the assholes in the room, I'm definitely not alone.
Volbeat
November 03, 2015 08:46PM
#   Quote

Haven't seen one yet but I will keep an eye out.

You can have my weapon when I am dead, careful though, the barrel's gonna be hot.
Airborne!! [m.youtube.com]
[m.youtube.com]
November 03, 2015 10:13PM
#   Quote

Saw a small coyote the other day-not near as handsome as the animal in the photo. If they show up in my neighborhood and a bounty gets put on them, they will be gone in a heartbeat. Folks are a little kill crazy down here-and really poor. Damn good hunters though.
November 04, 2015 05:16PM
#   Quote

I have seen a lot of coydogs here and out west.

But the wolf strain is new to me.

Makes sense, though.

One of the best "dogs" I had was a wolf mix (grand mother was malamute).

You can't raise 'em like a regular dog.

Gotta do some research and raise 'em like the pack would.

My absolute favorite was Sheba, and she was shepard/collie/'yote mix.

She had been beaten severely, thrown out of a fast moving truck, and was so weak from malnutrition, she was drowning in a mud puddle that was only a few inches deep.

That was the smartest, most loyal, and protective dog that's ever been part of my family.

She saved my life twice.

I miss her.

I don't plan on dyin'.

I mean, yes, it is definitely a possibility, but I'd rather shoot 'n scoot to get some more.

Like a sandpaper dildo.
November 04, 2015 06:11PM
#   Quote

think i ran into one of those last fall. biggest freak coyote i ever saw.
November 04, 2015 07:35PM
#   Quote

badday
I have seen a lot of coydogs here and out west.

But the wolf strain is new to me.

Makes sense, though.

One of the best "dogs" I had was a wolf mix (grand mother was malamute).

You can't raise 'em like a regular dog.

Gotta do some research and raise 'em like the pack would.

My absolute favorite was Sheba, and she was shepard/collie/'yote mix.

She had been beaten severely, thrown out of a fast moving truck, and was so weak from malnutrition, she was drowning in a mud puddle that was only a few inches deep.

That was the smartest, most loyal, and protective dog that's ever been part of my family.

She saved my life twice.

I miss her.

Those dogs know when they have been saved and they appreciate it. They act different them just dogs you have gotten from a neighbor or someone you know.

You can have my weapon when I am dead, careful though, the barrel's gonna be hot.
Airborne!! [m.youtube.com]
[m.youtube.com]
November 04, 2015 07:58PM
#   Quote

All mine have been rescues but one.

Maybe there was somethin' to those two: maybe they recognized my feral side and it caused some kind of primitive bond.grinning smiley

I don't plan on dyin'.

Like a sandpaper dildo.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/04/2015 07:59PM by badday.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!