BIG BROTHER

Posted by H*A*S*H 
November 05, 2015 07:16PM
#   Quote

So as is sit and cruise threw the great mess of the web I can't help but wonder who is watching. Watching what we post, what sites we move threw, how we react and post to a certain situation weather it be political or just a random hell yeah on a friend's weekend. Is there a site that is more susceptible to being watched or are they all the same. Call me paranoid but with the way technology is taking over everything I can't help but wonder if we set ourselves up for failure in all the turbulence of this pit of info. Is sending messages threw face book, or text being watched or a phone call to the wife or a friend scrutinized. Just a thought I've had for a while. Any thoughts or info would be good.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/05/2015 07:50PM by H*A*S*H.
November 05, 2015 07:36PM
#   Quote

First, add a "G" to the title of this thread.

Second, we don't post plans on here.

Third, I don't give a flyin' fuck at a rollin' doughnut if the Bobs are watchin', or not.

They can kiss my star-spangled left nut.

I don't plan on dyin'.

I mean, yes, it is definitely a possibility, but I'd rather shoot 'n scoot to get some more.

My plan is to be the biggest pain in the ass possible.

Like a sandpaper dildo.
November 05, 2015 09:10PM
#   Quote

"They can kiss my star-spangled left nut"

Holy shit! I think I have a man crush on Badday! At the very least, I will be stealing this quote for future use.

Awake? Hell yeah, I'm awake! You think I'd be this scared if I was asleep?
November 05, 2015 09:36PM
#   Quote

i thought air buddy knowed we come on this site to intimidate and dishearten the libtard alphabet soup spyrings with our cheeky propaganda banter of freedom, justice and the american way. drives them plum crazy.
November 05, 2015 10:20PM
#   Quote

Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieve it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,

And you, my father, there on the sad height,
Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.

If those who are watching us can justify what they are doing for position and pay then that is on them . As far as I am concerned , they have sold their souls and no longer qualify to be called human beings.

They are Dybbuks.

The dybbuk is the Jewish version of a demon in its mythos. If you think a run-of-the-mill demon is bad, the dybbuk is much worse. The creature latches itself onto the souls of good, honest people and causes destruction and mayhem wherever it goes.

The thing itself is a broken soul desperately trying to find something to support itself. But the creature never quite knows what is going on and can only cause pandemonium.

Stand proud , stand firm and if need be stand alone, but at least stand for something that you believe in whole heartedly.

Pastor Mike is like the kookey uncle at all the family functions, he is full of experience, knowledge and doesn't speak up often. But when he does you better listen, because its gonna be good.

S.Snow, Sept.28 2015
..........................................................................................................
I've come across a few of his posts. Good stuff. Witty fucker!

Free2Conserve Jan 06 2016
November 05, 2015 10:48PM
#   Quote

Or you can always .......... WHOOP A MAN'S ASS ..........[youtu.be]

OR............ [www.youtube.com]

Pastor Mike is like the kookey uncle at all the family functions, he is full of experience, knowledge and doesn't speak up often. But when he does you better listen, because its gonna be good.

S.Snow, Sept.28 2015
..........................................................................................................
I've come across a few of his posts. Good stuff. Witty fucker!

Free2Conserve Jan 06 2016
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/05/2015 10:58PM by Pastor Mike.
November 05, 2015 10:54PM
#   Quote

badday
First, add a "G" to the title of this thread.

Second, we don't post plans on here.

Third, I don't give a flyin' fuck at a rollin' doughnut if the Bobs are watchin', or not.

They can kiss my star-spangled left nut.

So crass yet elegant. smileys with beer

If you don't speak out and use your first amendment rights what's the point. They already have so many in fear of violating the Political Correctness code they dare not speak themselves.

I'm sure this site is monitored just as much as most prepper and militia sites. Facebook openly admitted to social experiments, ie everyone changing their profile pic to rainbows after the Supreme Court's decision for gay marriage.

OPSEC (Operational Security) at all times. Speak your mind and use freedom to spread freedom but don't ever say to much or incriminating.

I've been looking into this for phone encryption Signal its open source code to check its authentication for being truly encrypted. Servers are not supposed to be able to store information because it doesn't become unencrypted until it reaches the end user. It's available for android and iPhone. Does text, pics, videos, and calling. Supposedly you can make out of country calls. Edward Snowden has praised the developers.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.”
November 06, 2015 05:52PM
#   Quote

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/12/2015 01:04AM by nacht.e.
November 07, 2015 07:37AM
#   Quote

Hossfly68
Holy shit! I think I have a man crush on Badday! At the very least, I will be stealing this quote for future use.

[www.youtube.com]

Feel free, brother. It's public domain.smileys with beer

I don't plan on dyin'.

I mean, yes, it is definitely a possibility, but I'd rather shoot 'n scoot to get some more.

My plan is to be the biggest pain in the ass possible.

Like a sandpaper dildo.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/07/2015 07:42AM by badday.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!