Are You a Pussy?

Posted by badday 
November 07, 2015 08:18AM
#   Quote

[www.youtube.com]

Ooh rah.drinking smiley

I don't plan on dyin'.

I mean, yes, it is definitely a possibility, but I'd rather shoot 'n scoot to get some more.

My plan is to be the biggest pain in the ass possible.

Like a sandpaper dildo.
November 07, 2015 08:36AM
#   Quote

You just started my day off right, Badday! I clicked the link and about 20 seconds into it my wife asked, "What the hell are you listening to?" Told her I was just making sure she didn't marry a pussy. She then said,"why are you worried? You don't even have a yoga mat."

Awake? Hell yeah, I'm awake! You think I'd be this scared if I was asleep?
November 07, 2015 10:49AM
#   Quote

OH HELL YEAH !!!

I got the pliers and duct tape, you bring the Wild Turkey grinning smiley

Pastor Mike is like the kookey uncle at all the family functions, he is full of experience, knowledge and doesn't speak up often. But when he does you better listen, because its gonna be good.

S.Snow, Sept.28 2015
..........................................................................................................
I've come across a few of his posts. Good stuff. Witty fucker!

Free2Conserve Jan 06 2016
November 07, 2015 04:41PM
#   Quote

smileys with beer

I don't plan on dyin'.

I mean, yes, it is definitely a possibility, but I'd rather shoot 'n scoot to get some more.

My plan is to be the biggest pain in the ass possible.

Like a sandpaper dildo.
November 07, 2015 07:21PM
#   Quote

Sounds like a slow Tuesday

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.”
November 07, 2015 09:47PM
#   Quote

bravocharlie3bravo
Sounds like a slow Tuesday

AHH SHOOT !!!

I'm late for work, I thought it was still Saturday ...... CRAP !!!

Pastor Mike is like the kookey uncle at all the family functions, he is full of experience, knowledge and doesn't speak up often. But when he does you better listen, because its gonna be good.

S.Snow, Sept.28 2015
..........................................................................................................
I've come across a few of his posts. Good stuff. Witty fucker!

Free2Conserve Jan 06 2016
6F0
November 11, 2015 12:14PM
#   Quote

My favorite response is "choke yourself". Every now and then, someone will respond with a "what?" and I get to go full Ermey on 'em.

"YOUHEARDMEFAGGOTISAIDGETONYOURKNEESANDCHOKEYERSELF! NOT WITH YOUR HANDS, IDIOT, WITH MY HANDS!
November 11, 2015 12:21PM
#   Quote

[m.youtube.com]

Better start shitting Tiffany cuff links!!

You can have my weapon when I am dead, careful though, the barrel's gonna be hot.
Airborne!! [m.youtube.com]
[m.youtube.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!