Joke of the day.

Posted by Devildoc 
February 03, 2017 04:36PM
#   Quote

After TRUMP WON and was sworn in, Former President Obama, took Marine 1, for his final trip to Andrews AFB . At Andrews, almost the Full US Marine Presidential ground crew meet him for the final time. As Obama stepped from Marine one, All of the Marines , Broke to the best Salutes of their lives. In seeing this Obama responded with "I am no longer the President" Which was followed by yet another salute. In which Obama responded again, I am no longer the President, After the forth Salute, Obama quipped in, "Why do you all keep saluting?" The Marines responded "WE KNOW YOU ARE NOT THE PRESIDENT, WE JUST LOVE HEARING YOU SAY IT!!!!

Semper Paratus
We are old, we are young, we are men, we are women, we are of all creeds and colors. We are America. We ARE the 3%. "
Romans 8:31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/03/2017 04:36PM by Devildoc.
JWF
February 03, 2017 04:40PM
#   Quote

Is that a real thing?

I'm drunk like a fish...
February 03, 2017 04:45PM
#   Quote

Read above "Joke of the day"

Semper Paratus
We are old, we are young, we are men, we are women, we are of all creeds and colors. We are America. We ARE the 3%. "
Romans 8:31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
February 03, 2017 07:43PM
#   Quote

Thanks for Reviving your Collection of Joke Threads. Much needed today and esp w the Site problems causing Tension. winking smileythumbs upsmileys with beerClapping

III% | 1% | ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - On Desk Duty now b/c I'm too old and decrepit for Patrol.
"The Darkest Corners of Hell are reserved for those who remain Neutral!"-Dante
"Times are tough, lighten up and learn to laugh."-unknown "Come unto me and I shall lessen your Burden, and give unto you Comfort." Matthew 11:28-30
February 03, 2017 07:49PM
#   Quote

whiterussian1974
Thanks for Reviving your Collection of Joke Threads. Much needed today and esp w the Site problems causing Tension. winking smileythumbs upsmileys with beerClapping

you missed all my jokes and memes earlier today LOL

I got everything to gain, shit to lose, and a mosin nagant that I'm dying to use---young jeezy
AR-15's are for terrorists and communists, real patriotic americans use the Kalashnikov!----bitter clinging texan
February 03, 2017 07:56PM
#   Quote

BCT: Internal Link?

III% | 1% | ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - On Desk Duty now b/c I'm too old and decrepit for Patrol.
"The Darkest Corners of Hell are reserved for those who remain Neutral!"-Dante
"Times are tough, lighten up and learn to laugh."-unknown "Come unto me and I shall lessen your Burden, and give unto you Comfort." Matthew 11:28-30
February 03, 2017 07:59PM
#   Quote

whiterussian1974
BCT: Internal Link?

[www.threepercenter.org]

I got everything to gain, shit to lose, and a mosin nagant that I'm dying to use---young jeezy
AR-15's are for terrorists and communists, real patriotic americans use the Kalashnikov!----bitter clinging texan
JWF
February 03, 2017 08:18PM
#   Quote

Lmao Clapping I enjoyed the memes, very politically correct of you.

I'm drunk like a fish...
February 05, 2017 11:56AM
#   Quote

I usually only tell this one when I'm in a fantasy universe. (Which is why I'm not allowed to go back.) But as long as we're on the subject of racist jokes...

There once was a Dwarf couldn't dance,
Only tripped when he tried hard to prance.
He quite often feared,
It to do with his beard,
Which didn't quite fit in his pants.
February 05, 2017 12:01PM
#   Quote

Oh, this one's sure to be a hit if you ever find yourself in the Buffy universe. Tell it at the local nightclub in Sunnydale. That's what I did. (For some reason I'm not allowed back there either.)

How many vampires does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Two. One to screw in the light bulb, and one to sweep up the ashes.
JWF
February 05, 2017 02:42PM
#   Quote

If I said "Obama" would I win joke of the day?

I'm drunk like a fish...
February 05, 2017 02:46PM
#   Quote

Decade. drinking smiley

Live for nothing, or die for something!

I am full of shit, every post I make is for entertainment purposes only and cannot be verified since it exists only in my head, at no point can I be presumed to be intelligent, or credible in any way.
JWF
February 05, 2017 03:01PM
#   Quote

Free wing...stop watching buffy it's bad for full grown men to be into that stuff.....are you that old guy that talked to himself on the buffy forums for months? It's rated as one of the creepiest places on the web and that's just not cool man.

I'm drunk like a fish...
February 05, 2017 04:29PM
#   Quote

JWF
Free wing...stop watching buffy it's bad for full grown men to be into that stuff.....are you that old guy that talked to himself on the buffy forums for months? It's rated as one of the creepiest places on the web and that's just not cool man.

JWF
February 05, 2017 04:44PM
#   Quote

LmaoClapping

I'm drunk like a fish...
February 09, 2017 11:46AM
#   Quote

JWF

LOL
what about being a 40 year old swiftie?

JWF
February 14, 2017 06:48PM
#   Quote

Better than a belieber i guess.

Back to joke of the day.
So a black guy and a gorilla wall into a bar and the bartender yells "No apes allowed in here get that gorilla out of here" so the black guy takes the gorilla home shaves it naked, puts a wig, an over abundance of make up and some flashy jewelery I'm it along with a slutty red dress then The black guy and the gorilla return to the bar and order some drinks and as the bartender serves the drinks he looks up and says "god damn it every time i see a good looking italian woman she's with a black guy!"

I'm drunk like a fish...
February 14, 2017 06:54PM
#   Quote

JWF
Better than a belieber i guess.

Back to joke of the day.
So a black guy and a gorilla wall into a bar and the bartender yells "No apes allowed in here get that gorilla out of here" so the black guy takes the gorilla home shaves it naked, puts a wig, an over abundance of make up and some flashy jewelery I'm it along with a slutty red dress then The black guy and the gorilla return to the bar and order some drinks and as the bartender serves the drinks he looks up and says "god damn it every time i see a good looking italian woman she's with a black guy!"

LMAO

Obama walked into a bar with a parrot on his shoulder
bartender looked in awe and said......"holy shit, where did you get him"

the parrot answered "Kenya, there EVERYWHERE over there"

JWF
February 14, 2017 06:57PM
#   Quote

Lol .... that's horrible.

I'm drunk like a fish...
February 14, 2017 07:03PM
#   Quote

why is it so hard to smoke weed with Mexicans?

cuz every time you ask for a paper they run and hide!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!