New England Patriots win superbowl 51!!!!

Posted by JWF 
JWF
February 05, 2017 09:35PM
#   Quote

I'm glad the dirty birds lost. Hopefully BCT didn't bet too much money ,it would suck pretty hard to lose your paycheck right after your birthday smileys with beer

I'm drunk like a fish...
February 05, 2017 09:43PM
#   Quote

How could someone sane in the US vote against a team called The Patriots at a time like this?! eye popping smiley grinning smiley

Live for nothing, or die for something!

I am full of shit, every post I make is for entertainment purposes only and cannot be verified since it exists only in my head, at no point can I be presumed to be intelligent, or credible in any way.
February 05, 2017 09:43PM
#   Quote

Anther CHOKE season.....

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of TYRANTS."
-Thomas Jefferson.

"You think you hate it now, wait 'till you drive it"
-Vacation

"Did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?"
-Pink Floyd.
February 05, 2017 09:47PM
#   Quote

But Hey...

We're building them another Billion dollar stadium.;...Just for the Shits and Giggles...

OMFG...

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of TYRANTS."
-Thomas Jefferson.

"You think you hate it now, wait 'till you drive it"
-Vacation

"Did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?"
-Pink Floyd.
February 05, 2017 09:47PM
#   Quote
Admin

scout-one
How could someone sane in the US vote against a team called The Patriots at a time like this?! eye popping smiley grinning smiley

Are you kidding, they are the Hillary Clintons of the NFL, cheaters and liars. I know that and I hate foosball.

May God have mercy on the souls of tyrants, for to them I shall give no quarter.
JWF
February 05, 2017 09:50PM
#   Quote

Trump was going for them and the owner is a republican isn't he? NE is probably a crap hole but so is ATL ,my buddy calls that place the Cali of Georgia.

I'm drunk like a fish...
February 05, 2017 11:07PM
#   Quote

sradeski
scout-one

Are you kidding, they are the Hillary Clintons of the NFL, cheaters and liars. I know that and I hate foosball.
Hahaha, you did notice the smiley face! Lol

I am full of shit, every post I make is for entertainment purposes only and cannot be verified since it exists only in my head, at no point can I be presumed to be intelligent, or credible in any way.
February 05, 2017 11:09PM
#   Quote
Admin

scout-one
sradeski
scout-one

Hahaha, you did notice the smiley face! Lol

Shut up you racist unpatriotic honkey! Oh, wait, you were joking...

Well then....

I WAS TOO.

Yeah, thats the story Im sticking with.

May God have mercy on the souls of tyrants, for to them I shall give no quarter.
February 06, 2017 06:26AM
#   Quote

Lol

February 06, 2017 09:42PM
#   Quote

I listened to Ray Charles sing Georgia on My Mind and had a good cry. I am now over it.

sradeski

It's the debil.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/06/2017 09:44PM by Freewing.
JWF
February 06, 2017 10:26PM
#   Quote

The devils are in the NHL , The NFL has the Patriots.

I'm drunk like a fish...
February 09, 2017 11:28AM
#   Quote

scout-one

dude....key word "sane".....in my 39 years on this earth, Ive been called a lot of things, sane aint one

I got everything to gain, shit to lose, and a mosin nagant that I'm dying to use---young jeezy
AR-15's are for terrorists and communists, real patriotic americans use the Kalashnikov!----bitter clinging texan
February 13, 2017 12:11PM
#   Quote

I live in Foxboro, Ma. Home of the Patriots. People hate us, cause they aint us. Going to make it 6 Super Bowls next year. Never gets old.

You watch my back, I watch your back.
February 13, 2017 02:20PM
#   Quote

DukeFox
I live in Foxboro, Ma. Home of the Patriots. People hate us, cause they aint us. Going to make it 6 Super Bowls next year. Never gets old.

The Blitz For Six
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!