The Left Hates You. Act Accordingly.

Posted by Pastor Mike 
February 07, 2017 12:02AM
#   Quote

Feel that stinging at the back of your neck, that's the truth pinching you awake.

[townhall.com]
The Left Hates You. Act Accordingly.
Kurt Schlichter
Posted: Feb 06, 2017 12:01 AM

They hate you.

Leftists don’t merely disagree with you. They don’t merely feel you are misguided. They don’t think you are merely wrong. They hate you. They want you enslaved and obedient, if not dead. Once you get that, everything that is happening now will make sense. And you will understand what you need to be ready to do.

You are normal, and therefore a heretic. You refuse to bow to their idols, to subscribe to their twisted catechisms, to praise their false gods. This is unforgivable. You must burn.

Crazy talk? Just ask them. Go ahead. Go on social media. Find a leftist – it’s easy. Just say something positive about America or Jesus and they’ll come swarming like locusts. Engage them and very quickly they will drop their masks and tell you what they really think. I know. I keep a rapidly expanding file of Twitter leftist death wish screenshots.

They will tell you that Christians are idiots and vets are scum.

That normals are subhumans whose role is to labor as serfs to subsidize the progressive elite and its clients.

That you should die to make way for the New Progressive Man/Woman/Other.

Understand that when they call Donald Trump “illegitimate,” what they are really saying is that our desire to govern ourselves is illegitimate. Their beef isn’t with him – it’s with us, the normal people who dared rise up and demand their right to participate in the rule of this country and this culture.

They hate you, because by defying them you have prevented them from living up to the dictates of their false religion. Our rebelliousness has denied them the state of grace they seek, exercising their divine right to dictate every aspect of our puny lives. Their sick faith gives meaning to these secular weirdos, giving them something that fills their empty lives with a messianic fervor to go out and conquer and convert the heathens.

And the heathens are us.

Oh, there are different leftist sects. There are the social justice warriors who have manufactured a bizarre mythology and scripture of oppression, privilege, and intersectionality. Instead of robes, they dress up as genitals and kill babies as a blasphemous sacrament. Then there are the pagan weather religion oddballs convinced that the end is near and that we must repent by turning in our SUVs. Of course, the “we” is really “us” – high priests of the global warming cult like Leonardo DiCaprio will still jet around the world with supermodels while we do the ritual sacrificing of our modern comforts. Then there are the ones who simply worship themselves, the elitists who believe that all wisdom and morality has been invested in them merely because they went to the right college, think the right thoughts, and sneer at anyone living between I-5 and I-95.

But all the leftist sects agree – they have found the revealed truth, and imposing it upon the benighted normals like us is so transcendently important that they are relieved of any moral limitations. They are ISIS, except with hashtags instead of AKs, committed to the establishment of a leftist caliphate.

You wonder why the left is now justifying violence? Because they think that helps them right now. Today it’s suddenly OK to punch a “Nazi.” But the punchline is that anyone who opposes them is a “Nazi.”

You wonder why they ignore the rule of law, why they could switch on a dime from screaming at Trump for refusing to preemptively legitimize a Hillary win and then scream that he is illegitimate the moment she lost? Because their only principle is what helps the left win today. That’s why the media gleefully, happily lies every single day about every single thing it reports. Objectivity? When that stopped being a useful thing, it stopped being a thing at all.

They are fanatics, and by not surrendering, by not kneeling, and by not obeying, you have committed an unpardonable sin. You have defied the Left, and you must be broken. They will take your job, slander your name, even beat or kill you – whatever it takes to break you and terrify others by making you an example. Your defiance cannot stand; they cannot allow this whole Trump/GOP majority thing to get out of control. They must crush this rebellion of the normal, and absolutely nothing is off the table.

We’ve seen them burn UC Berkeley and how the police controlled by the leftist state government of California stood by and watched as Americans were beaten by the mob. Why? Because the government of the State of California approves of the violence. Do you think it’s a coincidence that California is doing everything it can to disarm its normals?

The Left won’t say it out loud – at least not yet – but make no mistake. If violence is what it takes for the Left to prevail, then violence we will have. You saw it, and you were meant to. Berkeley was a message about the price of dissent where leftist hold sway. And they seek to hold sway everywhere

How to we respond?

The first step is to end the denial. Open your eyes. See what is happening. Don’t allow yourself to be deluded by false nostalgia for a past period of cultural peace that existed only because, at that time, the Left was winning. They hate you. Look at Twitter. Look at Facebook. Try and tell yourself that leftists are just nice people who disagree with you on a few policy details. Stop fooling yourself.

Understand that this must get much worse before it can get better. We may wish to stop the cultural/political struggle, but they can’t stop. Their religion tells them we are greedy, racist, sexist, homophobe morons who hate science and love Hitler. How could they tolerate us? How could they ever allow us power?

They can’t. Their sick ideology and false theology requires that we be enslaved or exterminated – we can’t be tolerated, and we certainly can’t be allowed to hold the reins of power. I hoped that my novel People’s Republic, about what lies at the bottom of this blood-soaked slippery slope, would be rendered moot by the GOP’s victory in November. I was wrong. The Left has redoubled its efforts.

So the only outcome is that one side wins and the other loses. There’s no truce to be had, no possibility of a tie. And the frightening thing is that the Left is so foolish, so stuck in its bubble that it has no understanding that it can only push so far before the people with all the guns and all the training push back. That’s the problem with kids who were raised on participation trophies and who never got into a fistfight – they don’t consider the possibility that they will lose, and lose hard.

We must ensure they do. Understand your enemy. Understand that the Left will exploit your principles and morals to make you disarm yourself – figuratively and literally. Don’t play their game; don’t fall for their manufactured outrages. Never concede their lies, never take their side against the people defending your liberty. Most of all, accept the truth that if we let them win we will spend the rest of our lives on our backs with a giant Birkenstock pressed into our collective face.

They hate us. And however they come at us, we need to be prepared to fight.

Pastor Mike is like the kookey uncle at all the family functions, he is full of experience, knowledge and doesn't speak up often. But when he does you better listen, because its gonna be good.

S.Snow, Sept.28 2015
..........................................................................................................
I've come across a few of his posts. Good stuff. Witty fucker!

Free2Conserve Jan 06 2016
February 07, 2017 12:40AM
#   Quote

Well put, unfortunately it's not sunk in to the sleeping masses yet, but its only a matter of time...
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/07/2017 12:41AM by Ironhorse.
February 07, 2017 05:23AM
#   Quote

I heard about this Article on Rush Limbaugh yest. Loved it. Finally, the TRUTH seeps out.

Let it wash over us as a sweeping current washing away the Propaganda of Public Indoctrination! the finger smileyClappingAlien Dancesmileys with beerthumbs up

III% | 1% | ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - On Desk Duty now b/c I'm too old and decrepit for Patrol.
"The Darkest Corners of Hell are reserved for those who remain Neutral!"-Dante
"Times are tough, lighten up and learn to laugh."-unknown "Come unto me and I shall lessen your Burden, and give unto you Comfort." Matthew 11:28-30
February 07, 2017 05:33AM
#   Quote

Hate them back. Unfortunately, the left views the ALL INCLUSIVE constitution as racest and exclusive. Our live and let live strategy has backfired somehow and lefties are taught that Americanism is a bad thing. Just because we don't agree with them, or live with the same idealism that they do, somehow, they've taken that as a threat. Perhaps it's time we DID start viewing them the way they THINK we do? Hate them back. drinking smiley

Live for nothing, or die for something!

I am full of shit, every post I make is for entertainment purposes only and cannot be verified since it exists only in my head, at no point can I be presumed to be intelligent, or credible in any way.
February 07, 2017 06:04AM
#   Quote

No Hate. Just True Love. "He who spares the Rod, spoils the Child."

We need to Love them enough to discipline them for their Hateful Actions, and suspend Public Funding to Cities/States w Sanctuary, Laissez-faire, or Impotent policies on dealing w Rioting and Public Disorder. I'm ALL FOR Public Protest and ORDERLY dissent. But Property Damage to Private Vehicles and Structures should be dealt w like under TX Law. If 7 or more people involved, or Threat of AgArson of over 100k$ in Damage; Lethal Force is indicated and MUST be used. (A CorrOFR or LEO who fails to use Lethal Force can and often IS prosecuted as a Criminal Conspirator to the Riot if they fail to Use D-F in said situation. (I could list several instances of this, esp in Corrections Situation where Bosses fail to discharge weapon in Pursuit of Stabilizing Order.)

III% | 1% | ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - On Desk Duty now b/c I'm too old and decrepit for Patrol.
"Times are tough, lighten up and learn to laugh."-unknown "Come unto me and I shall lessen your Burden, and give unto you Comfort." Matthew 11:28-30
February 07, 2017 06:14AM
#   Quote

Wow! Texas laws suck! In the KY, it only takes one idiot holding a match to your property (regardless of monetary value) in order to invoke the castle doctrine. It is justifiable to use lethal force to PREVENT arson. But then, we live in the forest.

I am full of shit, every post I make is for entertainment purposes only and cannot be verified since it exists only in my head, at no point can I be presumed to be intelligent, or credible in any way.
Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/07/2017 06:16AM by scout-one.
February 07, 2017 09:42AM
#   Quote

You all need to read the comments that go with that article, here is just one that you need to think really hard about, and one that I definitely approve of !!! thumbs upgrinning smiley

.....................................................................................................................................

Dirk | February 6, 2017 at 12:43 |

Listen, use their infastructure against them. Their orginized, well orginized. Almost like shift work. They riot, take a break, eat back at the busses, in their safe place.

Remove any one of their safe space structures and their plan goes to shit. Remove their transportation, they are stuck, in a place their not equipped to deal with.

Remove their food chain, their supply chain, their logistics, and their stuck. They the individuals don’t have the tools to think it thru, it’s all done for them. Like taking a tour.

Your not going to beat the orginization, break it down. Identify their street leaders, understand their leaders have their own security. You address the leader, your going to have to address their security.

Easy Pesy.

Dress like them, integrate with them, move with them, watch observe, learn. In less then an hour you should have a good idea of who leadership is.. ” look up” looking for over watch.

Use their tools, leave their kind of evidence.

Address leadership, not the useful idiots. Understand how a pipe to the side of the head works, or to their knee, or their foot works. Just like a battlefield. Maim them, don’t kill them. Takes at least six to remove one.

Understand how to make a Molotov cocktail. Not just any glass but glass that shattered easily. Buy your fuel out of area, use white pump, or race fuel if possible.

For those more inclined, you can still purchase photocells at RadioShack. Think Mercury switch, using light. Last time a signature was required. Cash and some bullshit name works. Please don’t use your fucking debit card.

And don’t shop at your local RadioShack.

Matts taking the time to provide links, names and orginizations. A lot of Intel here for those inclined to put a face on the enemy.

Understand that in the end, you may be surprised in fact dismayed at who is really, behind all this. At some level ol uncle SAMs gonna get caught, for his small but significant contribution.

Dirk

Pastor Mike is like the kookey uncle at all the family functions, he is full of experience, knowledge and doesn't speak up often. But when he does you better listen, because its gonna be good.

S.Snow, Sept.28 2015
..........................................................................................................
I've come across a few of his posts. Good stuff. Witty fucker!

Free2Conserve Jan 06 2016
February 07, 2017 09:51AM
#   Quote

It didn't shock me that the Left hates Republicans/Conservative/Non-Lefties... didn't shock me one little bit cos I pretty much hate them and view them as a "clear and present danger" to me, my family, and the country I love. Soooo I can relate smiling smiley

Talk is cheap... here's my 2 cents
February 07, 2017 12:03PM
#   Quote

pastor mike
You all need to read the comments that go with that article, here is just one that you need to think really hard about, and one that I definitely approve of !!! thumbs upgrinning smiley

.....................................................................................................................................

Dirk | February 6, 2017 at 12:43 |

Listen, use their infastructure against them. Their orginized, well orginized. Almost like shift work. They riot, take a break, eat back at the busses, in their safe place.

Remove any one of their safe space structures and their plan goes to shit. Remove their transportation, they are stuck, in a place their not equipped to deal with.

Remove their food chain, their supply chain, their logistics, and their stuck. They the individuals don’t have the tools to think it thru, it’s all done for them. Like taking a tour.

Your not going to beat the orginization, break it down. Identify their street leaders, understand their leaders have their own security. You address the leader, your going to have to address their security.

Easy Pesy.

Dress like them, integrate with them, move with them, watch observe, learn. In less then an hour you should have a good idea of who leadership is.. ” look up” looking for over watch.

Use their tools, leave their kind of evidence.

Address leadership, not the useful idiots. Understand how a pipe to the side of the head works, or to their knee, or their foot works. Just like a battlefield. Maim them, don’t kill them. Takes at least six to remove one.

Understand how to make a Molotov cocktail. Not just any glass but glass that shattered easily. Buy your fuel out of area, use white pump, or race fuel if possible.

For those more inclined, you can still purchase photocells at RadioShack. Think Mercury switch, using light. Last time a signature was required. Cash and some bullshit name works. Please don’t use your fucking debit card.

And don’t shop at your local RadioShack.

Matts taking the time to provide links, names and orginizations. A lot of Intel here for those inclined to put a face on the enemy.

Understand that in the end, you may be surprised in fact dismayed at who is really, behind all this. At some level ol uncle SAMs gonna get caught, for his small but significant contribution.

Dirk

Classic CO-INTEL-PRO guerrilla tactics! thumbs up
February 07, 2017 01:20PM
#   Quote

Scout: That's also true here for an INDIVIDUAL. But for a Public Servant to be REQUIRED to use D-F, it takes a higher level of Offense. PubServs can still use DF if they are justified under any of a number of other Codes or Statutes.

February 07, 2017 01:46PM
#   Quote

whiterussian1974
Scout: That's also true here for an INDIVIDUAL. But for a Public Servant to be REQUIRED to use D-F, it takes a higher level of Offense. PubServs can still use DF if they are justified under any of a number of other Codes or Statutes.

White Russian I was under the impression that we can use deadly force if they are on my property so long as after I shot em I answered I was in fear of my life and families life, then followed by i need to call my lawyer. This is within reason I know shooting granny letting her dog shit on my yard probably won't fly.

I was fortunate enough to be born and raised in the greatest country in the world, TEXAS.

The soldier is the Army. No army is better than its soldiers. The Soldier is also a citizen. In fact, the highest obligation and privilege of citizenship is that of bearing arms for one’s country
George S. Patton Jr.
February 07, 2017 03:11PM
#   Quote

Hey EN, where is that one post you did a few years ago, something about "First orders after the government goes hot" or something like that? I think that has a good place in the situation we find ourselves in now.
February 07, 2017 05:23PM
#   Quote

RDT: Again, I was 1st posting to what PubServs are REQUIRED to use D-F for. Not Individuals or PubServ OPTIONAL uses.

To answer your ?, it's a bit more complicated than that "just on my Property." There is a "reasonableness standard" of "would a Reasonable Person" of say...12 Jurors, decide that you had a "reasonable" cause to fear for your: Life, Property, Safety, or 3rd Person. (There are 3 other exceptions to Criminal Culpability in Homicide, but it doesn't affect this discussion.)
WR1974@February 07, 2017 06:04AM
I'm ALL FOR Public Protest and ORDERLY dissent. But Property Damage to Private Vehicles and Structures should be dealt w like under TX Law. If 7 or more people involved, or Threat of AgArson of over 100k$ in Damage; Lethal Force is indicated and MUST be used. (A CorrOFR or LEO who fails to use Lethal Force can and often IS prosecuted as a Criminal Conspirator to the Riot if they fail to Use D-F in said situation.)
I was merely stating that LEOs MUST use D-F under such "protest" conditions. This would limit protest sizes to less than 6 people for fear that a 7th might pop up just to increase the count.

And Individuals on Private Property have MANY "reasonable exceptions" that qualify as an Affirmative Defense or Simple Defense to Homicide and Use of Force situations.

Add to those: "criminal Mischief during the Nighttime, Necessity, Public Duty."
(ETC: Emphasis and color added to my quote.)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/07/2017 05:30PM by whiterussian1974.
February 07, 2017 05:29PM
#   Quote

Here in the Commonwealth, a 52 inch flatscreen tv is considered a deadly weapon when held above the head of an attacker in a throwing posture. Lol, asked a prosecutor that question once. He didn't find it nearly as amusing as I did, but, he was honest about it. grinning smiley

February 07, 2017 05:31PM
#   Quote

TheMopPetal2
Hey EN, where is that one post you did a few years ago, something about "First orders after the government goes hot" or something like that? I think that has a good place in the situation we find ourselves in now.

Lol, I completely forgot about that!
Good memory!

[www.threepercenter.org]
February 07, 2017 05:36PM
#   Quote

Scout: a ballpoint pen handled in a certain manner justifies Deadly Force here. There were 7 Justifications for Use of DF 20yrs ago. There are more now, and the Legislature and Courts keep adding them. Or modifying them to keep up w the Times.

I told a home/dog owner once that if his dog bit me, I was lawfully permitted to: shoot the dog, kick in his house door in, and kill him and anyone else present that I felt had a "lawful duty to control Domestic Animal." He seemed to think that I was BS'ing. Until I pulled out my Badge, ID, and Glock and said, "Let's test my Legal Theory by putting it into practice." He yelled at his dog to get in the house, and next time I walked by that dirt road near my house, no dog outside...imagine that. Head slapdrinking smileyClapping

February 07, 2017 05:42PM
#   Quote

To add: I was walking by w my Wife and Mother (2 separate persons eye rolling smiley ) when his 85+# dog ran up and started snapping his teeth at our knees so close that I could feel his breathe on my knee or thigh each time.

I'm an animal lover, but a Family Man above all else.

Fido needed some Instruction, the Owners' lack nearly cost them all their lives. And I would have been 100% in the Right, no matter what stink got kicked up. I had "no other means by which to defend myself or those under my personal Supervision and thus a Duty to Protect their Life and Health."

February 07, 2017 09:21PM
#   Quote

Well, here in that scenario you explained, anyone would have had the authority to defend themselves and their families with lethal force should the dog leave private property toward them in an aggressive manner. However, if the dog makes it inside of a structure, he's no longer a threat. Not even an officer in good standing has any legal or (lawful) authority to kick in the owner's door to any structure on the premises and brandish a firearm in an attempt to intimidate, coerse, threaten, any human in any manner and then wrecklessly discharge said firearm destroying the owner's property risking the lives of every person who is in the structure. Not only is it grounds for a heavy lawsuit, it's a good way to get shot. That's why our deputies generally knock, and explain the situation. If the homeowner is not cooperating, you would have to take him to court. It's a civil matter, police have no jurisdiction until a person is actually bitten or outright attacked. Even then, a warrant is required.

February 07, 2017 09:54PM
#   Quote

There isn't a word for this kind of hate. It isn't even entirely encompassed by the description of their desire of total enslavement. Even were everyone else deprived of every last thing - freedom, life, the most meagre modicum of merriment... It still wouldn't be enough. Even were everyone else suffering at maximum capacity, we would deserve to suffer more.

This is not normal hate. Normal hate exists for a reason and can be filled up, so to speak, by making it right. For example, I hate polluters. But if a polluter set up a planetary air filtration device and made good all the damage and then some, removing all actual pollutants (carbon doesn't count) from the air, I would have no reason to hate.

This... we cannot make good. As I said, there isn't a word for this.
February 07, 2017 11:07PM
#   Quote

Please tell me you like breathing clean air vs smog and global warming has nothing to do with your hate.

I was fortunate enough to be born and raised in the greatest country in the world, TEXAS.

The soldier is the Army. No army is better than its soldiers. The Soldier is also a citizen. In fact, the highest obligation and privilege of citizenship is that of bearing arms for one’s country
George S. Patton Jr.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/07/2017 11:37PM by Reddirttexan.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!