The Left Hates You. Act Accordingly.

Posted by Pastor Mike 
February 12, 2017 02:08AM
#   Quote

III% | 1% | ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - On Desk Duty now b/c I'm too old and decrepit for Patrol.
"The Darkest Corners of Hell are reserved for those who remain Neutral!"-Dante
"Times are tough, lighten up and learn to laugh."-unknown "Come unto me and I shall lessen your Burden, and give unto you Comfort." Matthew 11:28-30
February 12, 2017 05:37AM
#   Quote

Ok, which one of you fuckers is freewing doing the Jekyll and hyde shit? Lol grinning smiley

Live for nothing, or die for something!

I am full of shit, every post I make is for entertainment purposes only and cannot be verified since it exists only in my head, at no point can I be presumed to be intelligent, or credible in any way.
February 12, 2017 09:17AM
#   Quote

It sure as heck isn't ME !

I'm either HOT or COLD, compassionate or ANGRY , black or white , I'll punch a bull in the ass to make it get outta my way and never apologize to it for doing so ..... AND THAT'S IT !!

I'm quite content being the loin cloth wearing raging bastard ANGRY Pastor that so many of you love to hate and/ or hate to love. grinning smiley

Pastor Mike is like the kookey uncle at all the family functions, he is full of experience, knowledge and doesn't speak up often. But when he does you better listen, because its gonna be good.

S.Snow, Sept.28 2015
..........................................................................................................
I've come across a few of his posts. Good stuff. Witty fucker!

Free2Conserve Jan 06 2016
February 15, 2017 11:03AM
#   Quote

[www.cnsnews.com]

Thoughts from Charlie Daniels. Originally saw this on Yahoo believe it or not.

Counting all the assholes in the room, I'm definitely not alone.
Volbeat
February 15, 2017 11:18AM
#   Quote

read some of the comments and wanted to puke........that site seems to be overrun with huffington post and democratic underground trolls
"illegal occupant of the white house"----I despise president tannen, but he won fair and square.
then the dumb broad who bragged about her liberal tech guy hubby being able to turn someone's lights out and guns not being any good about that...well, honey bunny, if that were true, you wouldn't be trying to grab our guns now would ya.

I got everything to gain, shit to lose, and a mosin nagant that I'm dying to use---young jeezy
AR-15's are for terrorists and communists, real patriotic americans use the Kalashnikov!----bitter clinging texan
February 15, 2017 11:31AM
#   Quote

I got a 650 lumen on the AR that would upset her husband with his high tech equipment

Volbeat
February 15, 2017 11:35AM
#   Quote

sauced
I got a 650 lumen on the AR that would upset her husband with his high tech equipment

all that technical knowledge he has aint much use when his brain is graffiti on the wall huh?

I got everything to gain, shit to lose, and a mosin nagant that I'm dying to use---young jeezy
AR-15's are for terrorists and communists, real patriotic americans use the Kalashnikov!----bitter clinging texan
February 15, 2017 12:16PM
#   Quote

bitter clinging texan
sauced

all that technical knowledge he has aint much use when his brain is graffiti on the wall huh?

I'll see your laptop and raise you pink mist...

Volbeat
JWF
February 15, 2017 04:53PM
#   Quote

I think that guy needs flamethrowered and she needs popcorned into ceiling spikes.

"Know eveything; believe nothing; prepare for anything."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!