sarah sees swastikas ALL OVER TOWN!!!!

February 14, 2017 07:19AM
#   Quote

[ageofshitlords.com]

I got everything to gain, shit to lose, and a mosin nagant that I'm dying to use---young jeezy
AR-15's are for terrorists and communists, real patriotic americans use the Kalashnikov!----bitter clinging texan
JWF
February 14, 2017 10:25AM
#   Quote

Well we knew she wasn't very smart but.... wow...Her and Streep must be having a contest.

Welcome to the Threeper forum....i love you
February 14, 2017 10:28AM
#   Quote

JWF
Well we knew she wasn't very smart but.... wow...Her and Streep must be having a contest.
streep has a nicer rack though

I got everything to gain, shit to lose, and a mosin nagant that I'm dying to use---young jeezy
AR-15's are for terrorists and communists, real patriotic americans use the Kalashnikov!----bitter clinging texan
February 14, 2017 10:33AM
#   Quote

You don't have a cull pile do you BCT, lol.

Welcome to Tennessee, the patron state of shootin stuff.

Preacher lady is over here saying "No alchohol "
Obama is over there saying " no guns "
I'm stuck here drunk as hell shootin shit.

LIVE FREE OR DIE
JWF
February 14, 2017 10:34AM
#   Quote

I forgot your into old lady titts

February 14, 2017 11:15AM
#   Quote

Both Streep and this Bitch need to just stop. They're only whining so loudly because they are cob-web infested womb irrelevant sluts. I don't know why the fools on the left put stock into the nonsense that cometh out of their suckholes.
February 14, 2017 11:59AM
#   Quote

danoutah
Both Streep and this Bitch need to just stop. They're only whining so loudly because they are cob-web infested womb irrelevant sluts. I don't know why the fools on the left put stock into the nonsense that cometh out of their suckholes.

well, lets do our patriotic duty and fill their mouths as to shut em up

JWF
February 14, 2017 04:35PM
#   Quote

I'd bang silverman....if I could put a gag in her mouth and use a can of compressed air to blow out her cooch.

February 14, 2017 04:37PM
#   Quote

I'd sooner do franchesca from MTV decoded

JWF
February 14, 2017 04:42PM
#   Quote

I don't know who that is.

February 14, 2017 04:43PM
#   Quote

JWF
I don't know who that is.

she is a racist as fuck cunt....youtube her

JWF
February 14, 2017 04:47PM
#   Quote

Yea f*** her I googled the bitch and now I'm dumber after reading her shit. I wouldn't f*** her unless it was with a spiked baseball bat.

February 14, 2017 04:49PM
#   Quote

JWF
Yea f*** her I googled the bitch and now I'm dumber after reading her shit. I wouldn't f*** her unless it was with a spiked baseball bat.

the irony is she is married to a white man LOL

February 14, 2017 04:52PM
#   Quote

I would love to see her in an episode of ghetto gaggers

JWF
February 14, 2017 04:54PM
#   Quote

Like a slim shady type? Or maybe she dosn't know he's white because he has paint on his face? I don't see her dating white guys let alone marrying one.

February 14, 2017 04:55PM
#   Quote

JWF
Like a slim shady type? Or maybe she dosn't know he's white because he has paint on his face? I don't see her dating white guys let alone marrying one.

I don't know
it would be funny if he was a total joe dirt type LOL

JWF
February 14, 2017 04:56PM
#   Quote

Isn't that you then?

February 14, 2017 05:48PM
#   Quote

bitter clinging texan
I would love to see her in an episode of ghetto gaggers
+100!!! Clappingsmileys with beersmoking smileygrinning smiley

III% | 1% | ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - On Desk Duty now b/c I'm too old and decrepit for Patrol.
"The Darkest Corners of Hell are reserved for those who remain Neutral!"-Dante
"Times are tough, lighten up and learn to laugh."-unknown "Come unto me and I shall lessen your Burden, and give unto you Comfort." Matthew 11:28-30
February 14, 2017 05:57PM
#   Quote

JWF
Ask and you shall recieve:
THough, she's probably all worn out and wouldn't feel a thing. eye rolling smileythe finger smiley

III% | 1% | ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - On Desk Duty now b/c I'm too old and decrepit for Patrol.
"The Darkest Corners of Hell are reserved for those who remain Neutral!"-Dante
"Times are tough, lighten up and learn to laugh."-unknown "Come unto me and I shall lessen your Burden, and give unto you Comfort." Matthew 11:28-30
JWF
February 14, 2017 06:16PM
#   Quote

Lol is that your wishlist or something?the finger smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!