sarah sees swastikas ALL OVER TOWN!!!!

February 14, 2017 10:12PM
#   Quote

No, I heard about them on Carlos Mencia (comedian show). Then I've also seen them in shops that I've visited while on Duty. (Taking Shoplifting complaints, fraudulent use of CC, etc.) eye rolling smileyDoh: FacepalmHead slapconfused smiley

III% | 1% | ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - On Desk Duty now b/c I'm too old and decrepit for Patrol.
"The Darkest Corners of Hell are reserved for those who remain Neutral!"-Dante
"Times are tough, lighten up and learn to laugh."-unknown "Come unto me and I shall lessen your Burden, and give unto you Comfort." Matthew 11:28-30
JWF
February 14, 2017 10:16PM
#   Quote

Lol...thats gotta be akward

Welcome to the Threeper forum....i love you
February 14, 2017 10:21PM
#   Quote

These Hollywood idiots live in a bubble. Just consider that they views all of us as the stupid people.

Instead of trying to fix the damage that Obama caused, we should be trying to fix the damage that allowed Obama to be president.
February 14, 2017 11:01PM
#   Quote

irishgreenman
These Hollywood idiots live in a bubble. Just consider that they views all of us as the stupid people.

Let me check the......... "CHECK LIST", and see if if maybe I could be a Hollywood Idiot .

1- I don't kiss nobody's booty ...

2- I won't let anybody do anything to my booty...

3- I won't screw over someone else's booty for a butt load of money...

Nope, I don't fit the criteria..... now what am I gonna do with my life ?

I know, I'll train wild ASSES !!!

Donkeys that is ... get yer minds out of the gutter, what do you think Sigmund Freud would say if he knew what you were thinking right now !?!?!?

grinning smiley

Pastor Mike is like the kookey uncle at all the family functions, he is full of experience, knowledge and doesn't speak up often. But when he does you better listen, because its gonna be good.

S.Snow, Sept.28 2015
..........................................................................................................
I've come across a few of his posts. Good stuff. Witty fucker!

Free2Conserve Jan 06 2016
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/14/2017 11:03PM by pastor mike.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!