five minutes of pure crowder genius

February 14, 2017 05:14PM
#   Quote

I got everything to gain, shit to lose, and a mosin nagant that I'm dying to use---young jeezy
AR-15's are for terrorists and communists, real patriotic americans use the Kalashnikov!----bitter clinging texan
JWF
February 14, 2017 05:22PM
#   Quote

That guys awsome...i wonder how many liberals cried when they seen that video.

"Know eveything; believe nothing; prepare for anything."
February 14, 2017 05:26PM
#   Quote

I kinda felt like he was almost talking about me when he was talkin about the OG pot smoking retreads that really believed they were on the side of freedom vs these fucks who openly disdain freedom

I got everything to gain, shit to lose, and a mosin nagant that I'm dying to use---young jeezy
AR-15's are for terrorists and communists, real patriotic americans use the Kalashnikov!----bitter clinging texan
JWF
February 14, 2017 05:38PM
#   Quote

Well I liked his rant. He didn't say anything about red headed step children so I didn't feel targeted.

"Know eveything; believe nothing; prepare for anything."
February 14, 2017 09:03PM
#   Quote

4:00 and on....YEAH!!!

February 14, 2017 10:09PM
#   Quote

Look, he has a point: The tactics the liberals use are not sunk to by the conservatives.

But why is that? Do conservatives not have any dishonour in their hearts? Are there not nasty, mean conservatives in the world who would if they could?

The real problem, methinks, is that society would not tolerate any such antics from conservatives, so they're essentially not allowed to engage in those tactics. Therefore, they don't.

Am I saying liberal is inherently as honourable as conservative? Sweet Reason no. I'm saying everyone in the picture is a filthy human with a disgusting human need for human dominance over other humans.

I'm insanely jealous of liberals. I wouldn't actually harm them, but I admit I often have fantasies where their societal dominance is removed and they are harmed. I'm not the only one, either. I have these thoughts because I am a human and as such, I prefer to prevail over constantly enduring defeat. I prefer to be vindicated. I prefer that those who humiliate me are humiliated instead of me. It's perfectly natural but it's also vile beyond conception. This is what we are.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!