Obama vs Putin in a boxing match,who would win?

Posted by JWF 
JWF
February 14, 2017 07:21PM
#   Quote

Poll
3 2 min rounds no head gear, Obama with Kenyan gloves and an EBT card around his neck like a dog tag and Putin with Russian flag gloves and a fifth of stoli, who wins and how?
Only registered users are allowed to vote for this poll.
9 votes were received.
Putin by KO 8

89%
Obama by KO 0

0%
Putin wins by drugging Obama's water bottle 1

11%
Obama wins by kicking Putin out of the US the night before the fight 0

0%
It goes down like Rocky 4 0

0%

Trumps the referee and Hilary is the ring girl in a skimpy bikini

Welcome to the Threeper forum....i love you
February 14, 2017 07:27PM
#   Quote

I got everything to gain, shit to lose, and a mosin nagant that I'm dying to use---young jeezy
AR-15's are for terrorists and communists, real patriotic americans use the Kalashnikov!----bitter clinging texan
February 14, 2017 07:31PM
#   Quote

Putin would beat the shit out of that pot smokin' homo in less than 2 minutes...

Although, I do like the herb from time to time....cool smiley

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of TYRANTS."
-Thomas Jefferson.

"You think you hate it now, wait 'till you drive it"
-Vacation

"Did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?"
-Pink Floyd.
February 14, 2017 07:32PM
#   Quote

I got everything to gain, shit to lose, and a mosin nagant that I'm dying to use---young jeezy
AR-15's are for terrorists and communists, real patriotic americans use the Kalashnikov!----bitter clinging texan
February 14, 2017 07:32PM
#   Quote

February 14, 2017 07:35PM
#   Quote

spinning smiley sticking its tongue outspinning smiley sticking its tongue out

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of TYRANTS."
-Thomas Jefferson.

"You think you hate it now, wait 'till you drive it"
-Vacation

"Did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?"
-Pink Floyd.
February 14, 2017 07:36PM
#   Quote

February 15, 2017 06:26AM
#   Quote

Who's the Joker that put "Putin drugs Bummer's water?" Never happen...although.... there HAS been some missing Polonium...

III% | 1% | ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - On Desk Duty now b/c I'm too old and decrepit for Patrol.
"The Darkest Corners of Hell are reserved for those who remain Neutral!"-Dante
"Times are tough, lighten up and learn to laugh."-unknown "Come unto me and I shall lessen your Burden, and give unto you Comfort." Matthew 11:28-30
JWF
February 15, 2017 06:31AM
#   Quote

Hes ex kgb I'm pretty sure he fights to win & dosn't give a shit about playing fair.

Welcome to the Threeper forum....i love you
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!