Urgent Prayer Request Going Out !!!!

Posted by pastor mike 
February 15, 2017 10:25PM
#   Quote

Gentlemen !!!

As many of you know that if we do not stand together then we shall surely fall separately ( I know that's not how the quoet goes but you know what I mean).
Well a Brother needs our help, more specifically Ironhorse's little two-year old Granddaughter Emory, who is not only putting up a heck of a fight in her battle with Neuroblastoma , a form of cancer, but in being admitted tonight at the hospital with a high fever and in need of antibiotics to help her along in winning the good fight.
Even if you don't have any children of your own , please open your heart and send even the simplest of prays to G-d above regardless of your denomination and let's do our part in helping this little future Threeper get well .

My phone is low on juice so please just pray from your heart as if she was one of your very own, for without the children this great nation will have no future . So let's help Emory have a part in that future .

Thank you and my G-d bless each and everyone of you and yours .

Pastor Mike is like the kookey uncle at all the family functions, he is full of experience, knowledge and doesn't speak up often. But when he does you better listen, because its gonna be good.

S.Snow, Sept.28 2015
..........................................................................................................
I've come across a few of his posts. Good stuff. Witty fucker!

Free2Conserve Jan 06 2016
February 15, 2017 10:41PM
#   Quote

Done Brother. E Wil pray for Emory'sgucick recovery. If there is anything elsewe can let us know.

Thank you for what you do PM.

GOD Bless

III%
SOVEREIGN BY THE GRACE OF GOD
“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.” -James Madison
GOD BLESS
February 16, 2017 12:53AM
#   Quote

Prayers up. Ironhorse was there for me folks, let's be there for him.

Live for nothing, or die for something!

I am full of shit, every post I make is for entertainment purposes only and cannot be verified since it exists only in my head, at no point can I be presumed to be intelligent, or credible in any way.
February 16, 2017 06:48AM
#   Quote

Done Brother. E Wil pray for Emory'sgucick recovery. If there is anything elsewe can let us know.

Thank you for what you do PM.

GOD Bless

III%
SOVEREIGN BY THE GRACE OF GOD
“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.” -James Madison
GOD BLESS
February 16, 2017 08:04AM
#   Quote

Well wishes and good thoughts, going out to the little trooper. PM let us know if they need anything please.

February 16, 2017 08:12AM
#   Quote

Emory will be in our thoughts and prayers, as well as Ironhorse & and his family. Realize she's only 2 but if Ironhorse feels a get well card would lift her spirits in any way, please feel free to pm me, or post an address where one can be sent.

Thanks PM
February 16, 2017 09:12AM
#   Quote

Sending good thoughts and prayers to Emory and Ironhorse family
February 16, 2017 11:08AM
#   Quote

praying

I got everything to gain, shit to lose, and a mosin nagant that I'm dying to use---young jeezy
AR-15's are for terrorists and communists, real patriotic americans use the Kalashnikov!----bitter clinging texan
February 16, 2017 02:41PM
#   Quote

Prayers going up for Ironhorse and his family as a whole. Thank you for taking the time to call all of us together for this Padre.

Now you will receive us.
We do not ask for your poor or your hungry.
We do not want your tired and sick.
It is your corrupt we claim.
It is your evil that will be sought by us.
With every breath we shall hunt them down.
Each day we will spill their blood till' it rains down from the skies.
Do not rape, Do not kill, Do not steal,
These are principles which every man of every faith can embrace.
These are not polite suggestions.
These are codes of behavior and those of you who ignore them will pay the dearest cost.
There are varying degrees of of evil.
We urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over.
Into true corruption, Into our domain.
But if you do, One day you will look behind you and you will see we three.
And on that day you will reap it.
And we will send you to whatever god you wish.
And Shepherds we shall be.
For Thee my Lord, For Thee.
Power Hath descended forth from thy hand.
That our feet may swiftly carry out thy commands.
So we shall flow a river forth to thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Nomine Patris.
Et Fili.
Et Spiritus Sancti
February 16, 2017 02:48PM
#   Quote

Thanks everyone, she's still having a rough time today sad smiley
February 16, 2017 03:13PM
#   Quote

Ironhorse...... What else can WE do, is there a place that those that can, send a financial blessing ?

WE are here for each other, that is how WE build OUR community, by working together for a better and stronger future.

Pastor Mike is like the kookey uncle at all the family functions, he is full of experience, knowledge and doesn't speak up often. But when he does you better listen, because its gonna be good.

S.Snow, Sept.28 2015
..........................................................................................................

February 16, 2017 03:46PM
#   Quote

May GOD bless her and pull her through this.

She is in my family's prayers, Ironhorse.

I don't plan on dyin'.

I mean, yes, it is definitely a possibility, but I'd rather shoot 'n scoot to get some more.

My plan is to be the biggest pain in the ass possible.

Like a sandpaper dildo.
February 16, 2017 06:39PM
#   Quote

My thoughts and prayers to your grand-daughter, and her family.

Extortion 17 -- 06AUG2011 -- Never Forget
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/16/2017 06:40PM by Buzadero.
February 17, 2017 09:46AM
#   Quote

How's she doing Ironhorse?

Sick kids are one of my greatest fears as a nurse.

Sic Semper Tyrannis

One Hundred Heads
February 18, 2017 10:41PM
#   Quote

BUMP....... Let us not forget little Emory tonight gentlemen .

S.Snow, Sept.28 2015

February 18, 2017 11:12PM
#   Quote

Thanks,
Update, she is not going home anytime soon, she has an intestinal bug called C-Diff and is on antibiotics for that she also has some blood viral issue that they are trying to locate the cause of so it's somewhat elusive requiring blood cultures to identify. Things are progressing slowly she should be off the pain med drip tomorrow and that means she can walk around the floor and get out of her room for some fun with grandpa eye rolling smiley
February 19, 2017 05:49PM
#   Quote

Prayers sent!!! Stay strong little one!!! God bless!!
February 21, 2017 01:01AM
#   Quote

Good thoughts and prayers for Emory.

" We represent the Founding Fathers intent of a nation of states, not a centralized dictatorship of one government." R.E.Lee
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!