Guy drags a cop 150 yards in his car for stolen beer

Posted by JWF 
JWF
February 16, 2017 02:50AM
#   Quote

[www.foxnews.com]

I would only do something like this if there was another prohibition ..but it would be whiskey. The guys obviously an idiot but I admire his dedication to being a Alcoholic.grinning smiley
February 16, 2017 04:55AM
#   Quote

Guess you've never been elected as point man for a "beer run" then? Lol

Live for nothing, or die for something!

I am full of shit, every post I make is for entertainment purposes only and cannot be verified since it exists only in my head, at no point can I be presumed to be intelligent, or credible in any way.
JWF
February 16, 2017 05:04AM
#   Quote

We did beer runs, not beer assaults....not to be confused with drunk fighting which is a sport I hold dear.
February 16, 2017 10:39AM
#   Quote
Admin

This is a BS story. it HAS to be. Seriously, a guy named Coon d Rat(misspelled for effect while still being spelled correctly)?

When this guys is caught, his buddies better pay his bail, because with a name like that, he wont do well in jail.
February 16, 2017 10:42AM
#   Quote

I was thinking something along those lines as well. Just kept it to myself for a change. Lol

Live for nothing, or die for something!

I am full of shit, every post I make is for entertainment purposes only and cannot be verified since it exists only in my head, at no point can I be presumed to be intelligent, or credible in any way.
February 16, 2017 11:48AM
#   Quote

150 yds w/o serious injuries? eye popping smiley
That was the strangest part for me. How the heck did he survive being dragged 100', let alone 450'? confused smileyeye rolling smiley

III% | 1% | ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - On Desk Duty now b/c I'm too old and decrepit for Patrol.
"The Darkest Corners of Hell are reserved for those who remain Neutral!"-Dante
"Times are tough, lighten up and learn to laugh."-unknown "Come unto me and I shall lessen your Burden, and give unto you Comfort." Matthew 11:28-30
JWF
February 16, 2017 04:26PM
#   Quote

Well it's a funny story none the less, but yea after re reading that I'm wondering if it's fake news too.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!