campus carry discouraged antifa thugs in Texas

February 16, 2017 11:51AM
#   Quote

article

I got everything to gain, shit to lose, and a mosin nagant that I'm dying to use---young jeezy
AR-15's are for terrorists and communists, real patriotic americans use the Kalashnikov!----bitter clinging texan
February 16, 2017 12:01PM
#   Quote

AUSTIN, TX – Friday afternoon, as college students in other states took to campus quads to protest the inauguration of President Donald J. Trump, the campus of the University of Texas at Austin was eerily quiet. Although the university is home t o several activist groups that have publicly denounced the new commander-in-chief, the groups cited the state ‘s almost six-month-old campus carry law as their reason for staying home.
If they discourage the 2nd Amend, why should we care that they are too pathetic to express their 1st Amend Rights?

These pusses didn't have any problems swinging dildos around a few months ago. And those violate 2 State Felony laws. Unlawful carry weapon (baton) and Aggrev. Possession of Indecent Device.

III% | 1% | ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - On Desk Duty now b/c I'm too old and decrepit for Patrol.
"The Darkest Corners of Hell are reserved for those who remain Neutral!"-Dante
"Times are tough, lighten up and learn to laugh."-unknown "Come unto me and I shall lessen your Burden, and give unto you Comfort." Matthew 11:28-30
February 17, 2017 11:22AM
#   Quote

whiterussian1974

AUSTIN, TX – Friday afternoon, as college students in other states took to campus quads to protest the inauguration of President Donald J. Trump, the campus of the University of Texas at Austin was eerily quiet. Although the university is home t o several activist groups that have publicly denounced the new commander-in-chief, the groups cited the state ‘s almost six-month-old campus carry law as their reason for staying home.
If they discourage the 2nd Amend, why should we care that they are too pathetic to express their 1st Amend Rights?

These pusses didn't have any problems swinging dildos around a few months ago. And those violate 2 State Felony laws. Unlawful carry weapon (baton) and Aggrev. Possession of Indecent Device.

and ironically, it was campus carry activists that did NOT want them arrested for their stunts...n ow tell me again who are the tolerant ones??

I got everything to gain, shit to lose, and a mosin nagant that I'm dying to use---young jeezy
AR-15's are for terrorists and communists, real patriotic americans use the Kalashnikov!----bitter clinging texan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!