Isis keeps records of rape victims..

Posted by JWF 
JWF
February 16, 2017 10:29PM
#   Quote

[www.foxnews.com]

I see more and more people trying to say these people as a whole are decent but I see more terrorist shit,mass killings,rape,genocide and torture from them then any other culture,race or religion. If you actually research this shit thier out of control and the article in the link made my stomache turn....i wish the government would let our troops just go free for all over thier, no politics just blood and corpses...this stuff is beyond disturbing and yet some people really act like the middle east deserves to be treated Humanely, I'm not one of them that believes that crap, that place is hell on earth and needs cleansing.

I'm drunk like a fish...
JWF
February 16, 2017 10:33PM
#   Quote

[www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org]
Here's some statistics that are pretty scary

I'm drunk like a fish...
February 16, 2017 11:28PM
#   Quote

JWF
[www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org]
Here's some statistics that are pretty scary

This survey is inconsistent with Islamic beliefs and when did most of the muslims in the U.S become white and conservative?

“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”
Gen. James ‘Mad Dog’ Mattis
JWF
February 16, 2017 11:31PM
#   Quote

Thier fake then?

I'm drunk like a fish...
JWF
February 17, 2017 12:02AM
#   Quote

Maybe they are fake or inaccurate...but it dosnt change my opinion any...Germany,France,England, & a good portion of the middle east have been under attack and even the U.S. has been attacked along with several other countries and by such "peaceful people" non the less ,no other religion or culture is even close to this level of f***** up right now.....all statics have a bias and all of them are questionable but those statistics are not needed to see that this disease in the Middle East is an issue....then again I'm a realist ,I don't wanna slide down rainbows holding hands and singing with people that probably wanna blow me up.

I'm drunk like a fish...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!