Old school USAF muzzle fucker.
March 12, 2016 12:49PM
#   Quote

USArmy, E-5, 63B '03-'09
Mannheim '03- '06
Balad & Tikrit '04 - '05
Ft. Carson '06- '09
Balad, '06 - '07

Upon arriving to LSA Anaconda on our first deployment, we found that KBR was doing our job (depot-level vehicle repair).... so we signed for a bunch of raggedy 998 guntrucks (half hillbilly uparmored, half with canvas doors) left behind by the unit we relieved, and were tasked with providing LSA/FOB QRF & convoy security. Since I was qualified as a crew-served gunner, I rode behind an M2 & 249 for the entire deployment.

My last deployment (back to Balad) was with a non-div BB-counting (ordnance) company, and that unit had to have been one of the most tore up in the entire USArmy. We never left the wire, and being stuck in the motorpool sucked bad. I even tried volunteering for QRF duty again, but because we were so shorthanded due to so many sickcall rangers and people being UCMJ'ed, I essentially had to babysit instead.

"Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. But one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back."
-Heraclitus
March 13, 2016 12:25AM
#   Quote

Cmpatriot, is your keyboard broken or are the letters rearranged? Oh wait, I see you were with the 509th; that explains it. If you're wondering where I'm from just look at my screen name. Chill the fuck out. We're here for a cause, not a pissing contest. But since you want to see who can piss farther, don't ever say, "If you ain't cav, you ain't shit." Cav is not Infantry. Never has been, never will.
Pissing contest is over now. Quit being a dick and start working towards our goal.
March 13, 2016 07:15AM
#   Quote

1877 Comm Sqd. 833rd Tact Fighter Wing
Holloman NM.

833rd Base Honor Guard

Ex Air Force living in Kentucky.
Lake Cumberland Area Alpha Company/Knights of the Horsemen
March 24, 2016 11:51AM
#   Quote

Lol im just shootin the shit apache n lol on the 509th thing but i moved to the unit after the last deployment i was rated undeployable, but talking about keepin up with the movement i have been lol vry much so im a vry active oathkeeper and threeper lol. Its not a pissing conest but most of that was from another post i was replying to. Bit taljing about the cav motto lol its always a good thing a lil rivalry within its more if a pump up then anything lol. N most the time im on my phone bc i work alot so i have to deal with this lil keyboard. Apache were u aircav? Jw i hav a few friends in the aircav. N in all reality idc wut branch or job ur in or was in i actually help other vets in ky area helping them find jobs houseing asst. Transitioning etc etc. But u cnt tell ne u dont do the same thing lol. I mean come on the apache I think thts a dream job lol. But with the i wasnt infantry comnent if u pay atentian to the infantry job skills there e6 is learning the skills a pvt is tought. But aside from tht we did the same thing they did during deployment the only difference is we run in smaller platoons and companys/troop
May 03, 2016 03:45AM
#   Quote

3rd ID 603rd HSC headquarters division
May 03, 2016 04:12AM
#   Quote

Well damn now it showed i posted it. Well im on there twice
June 08, 2016 12:09PM
#   Quote

Thought I did this year's ago but I guess not.
318th Maint Co
130th Chem Co
US Army Res. Medical discharge under honorable conditions .Left an E-4 91H which was Track Mechanic once they rolled all mechanics into the same designation number . It originally was 73H if I recall without looking at my DD-214

- All that is necessary for evil to triumph, is good men do nothing. - Edmund Burke
- If you believe there is nothing worth dying for, you have nothing worth living for.
July 07, 2016 08:54PM
#   Quote

388th FW
4404th Prov.

Desert Shield

E&E
July 13, 2016 09:39AM
#   Quote

USMC 2nd Recon Camp Lejeune 1970's

~ Semper Fi, do or die
Lee
July 23, 2016 12:00PM
#   Quote

U.S.M.C state side 77
Lee
July 23, 2016 12:03PM
#   Quote

So I'm getting a ,already sent vote. First time message for me hmmm,
July 23, 2016 12:29PM
#   Quote

That happens when you accidentally tap the post message button more than once when the website is still thinking.

Live for nothing, or die for something!

I am full of shit, every post I make is for entertainment purposes only and cannot be verified since it exists only in my head, at no point can I be presumed to be intelligent, or credible in any way.
July 25, 2016 11:51AM
#   Quote

slab holiday1
Well damn now it showed i posted it. Well im on there twice

Not anymore winking smiley

Do not fire unless fired upon. But if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

From Arctic Patriot: "Do not be the lone crossbowman holding his fire until he sees the whites of the armored knight's eyes behind his visor. Shoot that horse down as far away as you can. Then run, and do it again when you must."

"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be under the guise of fighting a foreign enemy" - James Madison

Age will not matter.
Strength of conviction and resolve
will carry us all through this.
Each of us will have a part to play
to the best of our ability. We will feed
off each others strengths and weakness.
Giving words of courage and showing it
as well. Encourage others, show strength
and plant the seeds of Liberty everyday.
We are ThreePercenters. - DEFENDER
July 25, 2016 11:55AM
#   Quote

Must be nice to have the power to unsay something! Can I have your autograph Mr. Obama? grinning smiley grinning smiley (just kidding sailman!)

I am full of shit, every post I make is for entertainment purposes only and cannot be verified since it exists only in my head, at no point can I be presumed to be intelligent, or credible in any way.
September 21, 2016 02:23PM
#   Quote

USN USS Nimitz 1989-1993
Aviation Electronics Technician
Operation Desert Storm - 1991
Operation Southern Watch - 1993

Molon Labe
December 22, 2016 12:54AM
#   Quote

AO2
uss stennis
uss enterprise
December 22, 2016 06:08AM
#   Quote

NORSEGIRL
AO2
uss stennis
uss enterprise
Nice! thumbs up

January 01, 2017 07:46PM
#   Quote

Army - 13B
2/10 FA
Ft Benning

“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”
James "Mad Dog" Mattis
January 01, 2017 08:45PM
#   Quote

Had some 13's save my bacon once. Thanks to you. If you ain't one of those guys that day, take the thanks for them gun bunny. smileys with beer

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!