Are you a veteran?

Posted by SheepDog 
July 29, 2015 08:08AM
#   Quote

I am a vet of the USAF 10 years I am posted somewhere on this board. Just bury a life long friend a Vietnam vet, was bury with full military honors. He finally got the honor he deserved, God's speed my friend.

tim tinsley
July 29, 2015 04:59PM
#   Quote

Rest in peace, brother.

I don't plan on dyin'.

I mean, yes, it is definitely a possibility, but I'd rather shoot 'n scoot to get some more.

My plan is to be the biggest pain in the ass possible.

Like a sandpaper dildo.
July 29, 2015 06:16PM
#   Quote

He's in a much better place then this.

May the Lord bless and keep him , forgive his trespasses, remember his service to his fellow man and give him a new position beyond the veil best befitting the true nature of his heart.

Amen

Pastor Mike is like the kookey uncle at all the family functions, he is full of experience, knowledge and doesn't speak up often. But when he does you better listen, because its gonna be good.

S.Snow, Sept.28 2015
..........................................................................................................
I've come across a few of his posts. Good stuff. Witty fucker!

Free2Conserve Jan 06 2016
August 01, 2015 11:02PM
#   Quote

SSBN 654 SSBN 619 Squadron 14 North Atlantic Fleet 1978-1985
November 17, 2015 02:52AM
#   Quote

US Army, Military Police

Active Duty 2006-2011

18th MP

16th Airborne MP

-OEF

--------------------------------------------------------------------
SIC SEMPER TYRANNUS
November 17, 2015 04:52AM
#   Quote

Till Valhalla, brother. My respect and condolences.

"Hile, Gunslingers! The White has come to stand against the Black!"
November 17, 2015 10:07AM
#   Quote

Different subject: Suicide of Vets

22 vets take their life everyday, we got to do something, if you know one talk to them My wife is a nurse at the VA hospital she works on the physic ward and she is one that truely cares for our brother and sister in need, she is a vet herself . We need to stand tall and not ask for change but demand it. They the heads of the VA say they changed but they have not, you cant fire anyone who is in the higher position, I have had a disabilty from serving for over thirty years, get fair support from my doctors and nurses at my VA hospital, but just try to wade thur the admin paper work, you need a degree in BS paper work to get thru it. So if you care about 22 fellow brothers and sister as I do call your repersentives in DC demand change. Everything you do starts with one step forward please take that step lives depend on it. Just wanted the members to know how many men and women die everday, So the question I have is what are you going to do????

tim tinsley
November 25, 2015 02:09AM
#   Quote

How many of the 22 are orange related?

I just want to say it's such an honor to be on a site with u guys. You are amazing!!!!!!!

I'm a VA volunteer and an ANYSOLDIER Care package sender since 2005. Also worked in robotics, some of our robots were deployed to the towers, and now the Middle East.
November 30, 2015 12:47PM
#   Quote

USAF
1877 Comm Sqd.
Holloman AFB NM.

Ex Air Force living in Kentucky.
Lake Cumberland Area Alpha Company/Knights of the Horsemen
January 06, 2016 05:01AM
#   Quote

Cco 4/502 Infantry berlin. Last active duty unit.

Become a sheep and the wolves will eat you.
January 11, 2016 11:25PM
#   Quote

Civilian. Tried to join, but was black balled for use of inhaler for asthma once a day. Wanted to extend the streak to 5 generations, but no dice. I wanna thank all yall vets for your service. I am humbled and damn proud to see so many of yall on here.

I was fortunate enough to be born and raised in the greatest country in the world, TEXAS.

The soldier is the Army. No army is better than its soldiers. The Soldier is also a citizen. In fact, the highest obligation and privilege of citizenship is that of bearing arms for one’s country
George S. Patton Jr.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2016 11:25PM by Reddirttexan.
January 12, 2016 12:52AM
#   Quote

Of course.
January 21, 2016 06:41PM
#   Quote

Dude all u got say is general mod like mine was 19D1P airborne cavalry scout
January 21, 2016 06:42PM
#   Quote

Man all u got say is general mod like mine was 19D1P airborne cavalry scout
January 21, 2016 07:13PM
#   Quote

Cmpatriot
Man all u got say is general mod like mine was 19D1P airborne cavalry scout
Dont mean to be a dick, but, is this a typo? Or a case of stolen valor? confused smiley

Live for nothing, or die for something!

I am full of shit, every post I make is for entertainment purposes only and cannot be verified since it exists only in my head, at no point can I be presumed to be intelligent, or credible in any way.
January 21, 2016 07:26PM
#   Quote

well 0 is real close to the p key on the key board

Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig TWO graves
January 21, 2016 07:28PM
#   Quote

Wasn't the p I was referring to. Or the d, for that matter.drinking smiley

I am full of shit, every post I make is for entertainment purposes only and cannot be verified since it exists only in my head, at no point can I be presumed to be intelligent, or credible in any way.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/21/2016 07:32PM by scout-one.
January 21, 2016 07:50PM
#   Quote

okay im lost but then again im lost most of the time eye rolling smiley

Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig TWO graves
January 21, 2016 07:51PM
#   Quote

I'll explain after his response. winking smiley

January 21, 2016 08:05PM
#   Quote

TOP DEFINITION
19D
19Delta, Cavalry Scout, an army MOS of rough and tough, highly trained soldiers trained to operate behind enemy lines as the eyes and ears of the commander.

They are trained in the skills of raiding, suppress and flank maneuvers as well as forward observers for indirect fire. They are a mix of infantry and tanker, able to commandeer, maintain and effectively use Strykers, MRAPs, Humvees and the Bradley Fighting vehicle, they are also more than proficient in fighting on foot. They are trained to disassemble, maintain and effectively use every weapon in the Army's arsenal, such as but not limited to: the Mk 19, M-16/M-4, M203, M240B, M249 SAW, .50 caliber M2, 25mm Bradley chaingun, and AT-4 rocket launchers.

Known, for their cocky attitude and pride in the traditions of the cavalry. They are authorized to wear stetsons, gold combat spurs or silver spurs with their Class A uniforms. They are known to have rivalries with other MOSs such as 11B infantry and 13F forward observers, but their main rivalry is with their fellow cavalry 19K tankers.
19D, Cavalry Scout. A highly trained, highly motivated, cocky, arrogant, tough, PTing son of a bitch with a natural talent in all types of warfare. Often the point of jealousy for all pogue MOSs.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!