January 23, 2016 02:19PM
#   Quote

N scoutone we've talked b4 man...
January 23, 2016 02:21PM
#   Quote

Do I need to show DD214 BITCH LMFAO FUNNY funny lol
January 23, 2016 02:24PM
#   Quote

But just putting it plain I put the p identifier like it is shown on paperwork to resemble tht I am not heavy u say cav scout n ur auto acosiated wit tankers or a Bradley operated with I was neither.
January 23, 2016 04:48PM
#   Quote

Oh n scout one stolen valor hug? So I'll give u a bit of info bout mou lol Wat osut at Knox b4 it moved to benning bck in 09 why to Abn then went to my first post fort brag 82nd 3rd brgd did my time n got wounded n got non deployable status went to jrtc at fort Polk where I served as opfor for the reminder of my contract n got out of active duty in 2013 any more doubts or questions Mr scout? N I wasn't paying attention when I posted I was replying to a post on the first page when I said just put ur basic mos bc he was talking about oh I CNt say much bc of opsec I'm sorry guys bout triple posting or W. E but tht kinda bugged me
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2016 04:51PM by Cmpatriot.
January 24, 2016 12:31AM
#   Quote

Actually it ain't Mr scout. It's just scout-one. I asked because technically there is no such thing as airborne cav scout. There are cav scouts who are ab qualified and attached to ab units though. Just as I am air assault qualified. Was just checking to make sure somebody didn't get on your account talking smack (stolen valor) that wasn't you is all. That's why I posted the definition. Sometimes folks like to make themselves sound more hardcore than their mos actually is, especially in the cavalry. smileys with beer

Live for nothing, or die for something!

I am full of shit, every post I make is for entertainment purposes only and cannot be verified since it exists only in my head, at no point can I be presumed to be intelligent, or credible in any way.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/24/2016 12:33AM by scout-one.
January 24, 2016 11:38AM
#   Quote

Haha well I put airborne in front to signify tht I am n no way shape or form a heavy scout I was a ground pounce crunchy esp the cavalry lol how does cavalry scout not sound bad ads in the first place. I guess it is prty bad ads considering it landed me a nice contracting gig lol. Lol jst remember if u ain't cab u ain't shot lol good morning scout
January 24, 2016 11:40AM
#   Quote

Why wS ur mos bro I CNt remember I knw u told me weren't u infantry!
January 24, 2016 11:26PM
#   Quote

I started as 11 bravo, then 12 bravo, then finished last 6 years as 19 delta.

Live for nothing, or die for something!

I am full of shit, every post I make is for entertainment purposes only and cannot be verified since it exists only in my head, at no point can I be presumed to be intelligent, or credible in any way.
January 25, 2016 12:51AM
#   Quote

Where were u stationed as a scout? I'm prty sure we've had this conversation in the past but my memory kinda sucks now a days lol. Sorry bout the crazy spelling my spell check kinda blows stuff away on my phone trying to use short hand.
January 25, 2016 12:54AM
#   Quote

It's alright I ran into someone online the other day saying they was a cab scout in the 75th rngr battalion I got a good laugh out of it n had to put him straight lol times may b changing in the army but scouts can't be in a bat lol
January 25, 2016 07:35PM
#   Quote

United States Navy ... HM FMF

Been There, Done That, have all the T-shirts, and I still wish I was doing it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/25/2016 07:38PM by Devildoc.
January 25, 2016 08:30PM
#   Quote

Devildoc
United States Navy ... HM FMF

Been There, Done That, have all the T-shirts, and I still wish I was doing it.

Welcome aboard and semper fi, Doc!smileys with beer

I don't plan on dyin'.

I mean, yes, it is definitely a possibility, but I'd rather shoot 'n scoot to get some more.

My plan is to be the biggest pain in the ass possible.

Like a sandpaper dildo.
January 30, 2016 04:50PM
#   Quote

Me to man here recently I've been thinking bout dropping a re enlistment packet
February 09, 2016 10:46PM
#   Quote

Afghanistan u.s. embassy 1972-1974.
Question really should be, hi many current serving us troops will defend Americans and defend Constitution, and how many will follow fed orders to contain citizens, round up so-called Patriots, and participate in gun confiscation. What are those numbers???
February 10, 2016 02:27AM
#   Quote

GolfTango
Afghanistan u.s. embassy 1972-1974.
Question really should be, hi many current serving us troops will defend Americans and defend Constitution, and how many will follow fed orders to contain citizens, round up so-called Patriots, and participate in gun confiscation. What are those numbers???

How many Veterans? ZERO.

How many shitbags whose recruiters didnt do their fucking jobs and let them in to serve as bullet catchers? Probably all of them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
SIC SEMPER TYRANNUS
February 11, 2016 10:33AM
#   Quote

Just wow..... I signed my contract to defend the American people, and to defended our freedoms and way of life. I served this country proud. I was and am A OATHKEEP SO I TOOk THE AMERICAN SOLDIERS OATH AND ThE OATH OF THE OATH KEEPER. I hope u know this guy 80% of all three percenter organizations and clubs, patriots and militias. So how r you going g to say 0 will protect your freedom? Most civilians don't see the wrong in the world. We do that is the reason a large number of us turn oath keeper, three percenter, militia. I myself am a registered oath keeper and have been heavily involved in organizations like this scents before I enlisted and served my country. You pick at us because of the orders we are givin. They are orders. Or would you rather a draft? So the choice is taking from your hands?
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/11/2016 10:35AM by Cmpatriot.
February 11, 2016 01:40PM
#   Quote

EN1 converted to MM1
1999-Current
February 11, 2016 05:24PM
#   Quote

Nice picture brother
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!