Educational materials on the constitution and common law for you to study

Posted by barrett 
March 06, 2016 10:42AM
#   Quote

the worst thing about the SPLC is the amount of credibility they have with not only al-fed'da but the general population

I got everything to gain, shit to lose, and a mosin nagant that I'm dying to use---young jeezy
AR-15's are for terrorists and communists, real patriotic americans use the Kalashnikov!----bitter clinging texan
March 06, 2016 10:52AM
#   Quote

bitter clinging texan
the worst thing about the SPLC is the amount of credibility they have with not only al-fed'da but the general population

^^^THIS!^^^

I don't plan on dyin'.

I mean, yes, it is definitely a possibility, but I'd rather shoot 'n scoot to get some more.

My plan is to be the biggest pain in the ass possible.

Like a sandpaper dildo.
March 20, 2016 06:27PM
#   Quote

In my opinion, based on the studies of myself, people such as Edwin Rivera and a magnitude of others, our founding fathers were honest and well educated and they put our founding documents in plain language so that they could not be misconstrued. The Declaration of Independence, Articles of Confederation are the founding documents of The united States of America. The Constitution is a written Public Trust for which the people are the owners and beneficiaries of and to which the elected federal representatives (Trustees) are bound by oath to honor, uphold and defend, pledging their Lives, Fortunes and Sacred Honor.

The Deceleration of Independence absolves the people of man made law and reinstates the Laws of nature and Natures God. The Holy Scriptures and the Magna Carta are the foundation of our Law Form. The Constitution is the law laid out for the Trustees to strictly abide by and any deviation is a breech of contract, individually or collectively. Article 1 section 1 of the Constitution grants the Administrative authority over the administration (the Trustees and appointed officers). Article 1 section 8 is where the specific delegated authorities and no more are entrusted to Congress. In Article 1 section 8 clause 17 the legislative authority of Congress is limited to the "Ten Mile Square" and the territories for making rules for the government. Nowhere is the authority stated that gives the the District of Columbia to legislate to the people.

Article 1 Courts have jurisdiction over the administration and it's duties. Article 3 Courts (Courts of Record) are based on common law from the Magna Carta. The 1992 Supreme Court upheld the Grand Jury's independence from the Court meaning it is the people that decide what is Law and what constitutional in U.S. v. Williams, with Anton Scalia writing the Courts opinion. In 1803 The Supreme Court ruled in Maubury v. Madison that codes, statutes, rules and procedure are not law if repugnant to the Constitution. Based on the facts stated above, any legislation enforced upon the people is repugnant to the Constitution therefore null and void.

III%
SOVEREIGN BY THE GRACE OF GOD
“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.” -James Madison
GOD BLESS
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/20/2016 06:28PM by barrett.
July 17, 2016 02:13PM
#   Quote

Scout, my in laws were long time JB'ers and they were as rock solid, good conservative people as you can be.

Μολὼν λαβέ
July 17, 2016 02:29PM
#   Quote

Ghost Prime
Scout, my in laws were long time JB'ers and they were as rock solid, good conservative people as you can be.
That's good to know. Haven't dealt with many of them that I'm aware of.

Live for nothing, or die for something!

I am full of shit, every post I make is for entertainment purposes only and cannot be verified since it exists only in my head, at no point can I be presumed to be intelligent, or credible in any way.
July 17, 2016 03:27PM
#   Quote

I started my REAL education on what has been really going on with our country from an old Korean War veteran who was a John Bircher waaaaaay back when I was 16 years old.

Pastor Mike is like the kookey uncle at all the family functions, he is full of experience, knowledge and doesn't speak up often. But when he does you better listen, because its gonna be good.

S.Snow, Sept.28 2015
..........................................................................................................
I've come across a few of his posts. Good stuff. Witty fucker!

Free2Conserve Jan 06 2016
July 17, 2016 04:27PM
#   Quote

Pat Henrick
Thanks for the Constitution class listings, been looking for this very sort of thing. It is written that the colonist used to carry a copy of the Constitution with them at all times. We could use that kind of patriotism, and knowledge, today.
. I carry a few pocket Constitutions in my lunch box and hand them out at work to anyone that will take one, you'd be amazed how many people have no idea what their god given rights are! Great links, keep spreading it around!
October 22, 2016 09:03PM
#   Quote

Additional Study material

The truth is never hard o find but it is overlooked because it requires one to search it out and actually take the time to read the documents in depth.

To tell you the truth, Congress 1788 to 1789 committed treason, and knew it, against the confederation of free and independent nation states (the 13 colonies) styled "The united States of America".

Here are two links to get you started. Please do not discount or attempt to argue that we are wrong until you have studied these two links.

With so much history involved, and with so many of you not knowing where to start in order to learn the truth of what has transpired and was kept hidden from you, we recommend you read the documents in the following order to best be able to digest and make sense of it all.
[unionstatesassembly.info]

Journals of the Continental Congress 1774-1789, Secret Journals of the Acts and Proceedings of Congress and other historical documents.
[unionstatesassembly.info]

III%
“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.” -James Madison
GOD BLESS
October 22, 2016 09:24PM
#   Quote

Just found this thread, Thanks Barrett...
October 22, 2016 09:28PM
#   Quote

Our Common Law is based upon Magna Carta 1251 A.D.

[www.bl.uk]

III%
GOD BLESS
November 09, 2016 05:53PM
#   Quote

Thanks for putting this together. Now there's no signing off to keep those links on-screen! -where did I put that popcorn bowl...
December 04, 2016 08:21PM
#   Quote

I will take what ever knowledge i can get. Great stuff

Thank God for America, thank God for the III%ers
February 20, 2017 08:03PM
#   Quote

Citizenship status and Jurisdiction is the key to it all. I'm not posting this to discuss income taxes but your political status and how it relates to jurisdiction.

Here is a hint, "in relation to the States, the United States is a foreign corporation" SCOTUS.

Pick one:
1. United States citizen, subject to "plennary powers of Congress", delegated in Article I of the Constitution,i.e. a 14th Amendment statutory citizen, a "Legal Fiction" created by Congress.

2. United States citizen by birth in one of the several States of the Republic, termed as "American national",

[www.youtube.com]

III%
GOD BLESS
Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2017 08:25PM by barrett.
February 20, 2017 10:00PM
#   Quote

Yeaup, that says it all!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!