Hot War: Obama Announces Boots on the Ground in Syria and Iraq – Military to Engage

Posted by irishgreenman 
October 28, 2015 01:31PM
#   Quote

[rightwingnews.com]

So what do you suppose it means if we begin to actualy fight ISIS? Does he want to try and reclaim control and influence in the region? Try and cover up more evidence of his support of the caliphate? Maybe he just wants to try and claim he defeated ISIS. I've never thought that TPTB would give up control of this region to Russia and China. A very oil rich region.

Instead of trying to fix the damage that Obama caused, we should be trying to fix the damage that allowed Obama to be president.
October 28, 2015 01:35PM
#   Quote

This may turn into the new East and West Germany. Those of you may remember it was not that long ago there was an East/West Berlin. One side controlled by the Allies and the other controlled by the Russians.

You can have my weapon when I am dead, careful though, the barrel's gonna be hot.
Airborne!! [m.youtube.com]
[m.youtube.com]
October 28, 2015 02:18PM
#   Quote

It'll get interesting if Russian planes drop bombs on our troops.

Counting all the assholes in the room, I'm definitely not alone.
Volbeat
October 28, 2015 03:26PM
#   Quote

When will the milper message go out to start recruiting prior service? I'm ready as can be.
October 28, 2015 11:17PM
#   Quote

Our troops aren't going to fight ISIS. We created ISIS and the supported and supplied it while waging a fake war against it. How many of you either did or know someone that faught in Iraq,Afghanistan etc befor 2012? Plenty right? Know anyone that faught ISIS? I dont. The true purpose of our troops going in scares me. Obama has cut back our military to nothing. Says he's defunding it. We might not have much of a military soon. What happens when we engage Russia or China over there?

Instead of trying to fix the damage that Obama caused, we should be trying to fix the damage that allowed Obama to be president.
October 29, 2015 12:46AM
#   Quote

frankwhite605
When will the milper message go out to start recruiting prior service? I'm ready as can be.

At last count there was over 11,000 male-on-male sexual assaults filed with the different services this year alone, and nothing is being done about it, nor will they.

Watch your six ! eye popping smiley

Pastor Mike is like the kookey uncle at all the family functions, he is full of experience, knowledge and doesn't speak up often. But when he does you better listen, because its gonna be good.

S.Snow, Sept.28 2015
..........................................................................................................
I've come across a few of his posts. Good stuff. Witty fucker!

Free2Conserve Jan 06 2016
October 29, 2015 01:50AM
#   Quote

This is truly scary, I wonder what there really up to? Sauced has a point, that would be interesting as to what would happen if out troops where "Accidently" Bombed! Heck, If they could create such a BIG Theatre Show like Sandy Hook, what makes us think they wouldn't do it with our soldiers saying that Russia Purposely bombed them, Show old pics of a previous war, have all the Sandy Hook Actors dress up as if they where soldiers who survived, and have it all be covered LIVE by that News cast Lady and her Cameraman who supposedly dies as well! haHaha!! Alien Dance

This is all INSANE! What will be the END Result? Our Military has been purposely weakened and they want to take our Guns!
Well, All I got to say is:
"MOLON LABE!! Come and get them! HUA"!!! the finger smiley

COME AND GET THEM!

Stay Frosty,
Stomp
SoCal III%er
October 29, 2015 01:37PM
#   Quote

AR15OathKeeper
This is truly scary, I wonder what there really up to? Sauced has a point, that would be interesting as to what would happen if out troops where "Accidently" Bombed! Heck, If they could create such a BIG Theatre Show like Sandy Hook, what makes us think they wouldn't do it with our soldiers saying that Russia Purposely bombed them, Show old pics of a previous war, have all the Sandy Hook Actors dress up as if they where soldiers who survived, and have it all be covered LIVE by that News cast Lady and her Cameraman who supposedly dies as well! haHaha!! Alien Dance

This is all INSANE! What will be the END Result? Our Military has been purposely weakened and they want to take our Guns!

COME AND GET THEM!

The lady and her cameraman were real but you are correct that they lied about it. The killer wasn't a gay liberal black dude. They said it was to hide the fact that it was a muslim jihadist. Ther was to many witnesses in the Oregon shooting but they still tryed to say he was a right wing extreemist. They can't have bad publicity on ther muslim brothers now can they?

October 29, 2015 01:38PM
#   Quote

Pastor Mike
frankwhite605

At last count there was over 11,000 male-on-male sexual assaults filed with the different services this year alone, and nothing is being done about it, nor will they.

Watch your six ! eye popping smiley

Really Mike? Keeping up on that are ya? Give me a call buddy.lol

October 29, 2015 08:04PM
#   Quote

Um... A US cia outpost has already been bombed by russia. Our response? Boots on the ground in syria and afghanistan. Still think Ww3 isnt being fought as we speak?

formerly, 1/2 Bravo Co. Weps Plt. my avatar is perminant ink and my personal philosophy.
October 30, 2015 10:58AM
#   Quote

[www.yahoo.com]

Mainstream news now. If people can't see we're up against Russia I don't know what to tell them

Volbeat
October 30, 2015 02:37PM
#   Quote

Was just watching the weather on news 5 (nbc), one of the news scrolls across the bottom was the U.S. is blaming the Russians for bombing a hospital in Syria today.

" We represent the Founding Fathers intent of a nation of states, not a centralized dictatorship of one government." R.E.Lee
October 30, 2015 03:18PM
#   Quote

Russia told them to prove it.

Volbeat
October 31, 2015 03:06AM
#   Quote

irishgreenman
AR15OathKeeper

COME AND GET THEM!

The lady and her cameraman were real but you are correct that they lied about it. The killer wasn't a gay liberal black dude. They said it was to hide the fact that it was a muslim jihadist. Ther was to many witnesses in the Oregon shooting but they still tryed to say he was a right wing extreemist. They can't have bad publicity on ther muslim brothers now can they?

Oh WOW! I never knew that Irish!! I know watching the video you could tell it wasn't a Black Guy, The hand looked too light skinned for it to be that Dark Black Dude! Thanks for the info though!

Stay Frosty Brother!

Stay Frosty,
Stomp
SoCal III%er
November 03, 2015 06:27AM
#   Quote

We are sending F15c fighters to Turkey. They only have air to air weaponry. Isis has no airforce. Hmmmmm

Volbeat
November 04, 2015 04:23PM
#   Quote

[www.zerohedge.com]

It's getting interesting.

Volbeat
November 04, 2015 07:06PM
#   Quote

Now isn't that the "same" special forces guys of ours that just completed JH15? Coincidence? Ironic?

][][][%
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!