Police arrest muslim while still in the act of raping dead woman

Posted by pastor mike 
November 05, 2015 09:30PM
#   Quote

Folks , for any of you out there that still hold out hope that muslims are just like anyone else and just misunderstood by the western-world, then please do the rest of us a favor and drop yer drawers , bend over and SHOVE YOUR HEAD UP YOUR ASS AND BREATH !!!!

[dailyheadlines.net]#

A 34 year old immigrant from Somalia was arrested for savagely attacking a woman next to the parking garage of a Sheraton hotel in Sweden.

The woman died while being raped. Police say the perpetrator continued to rape the woman’s corpse well after she had died. The Somalian was apprehended by police while still in the act of raping the murdered woman.

Sweden and Norway are in the middle of a massive epidemic of violent rapes. Crime statistics show that rapes in both countries are overwhelmingly perpetrated by Muslim immigrants.

2013 figures were given in a recent report by Swedish Public Radio. In the first seven months of 2013, over 1,000 Swedish women reported being raped by Muslim immigrants. Over 300 of those were under the age of 15. The number of rapes is up 16% compared to 2012 numbers.
...................................................................................................................................................

My wife says that I should somehow make my opening remarks sound more "PASTORLY"......... I however disagree and should state here and now that if I were to really let my "FEEEEEEELLINGS" be known then I would concur that , Yes , I might offend one of you , and that might... might.... cause me to loose a little sleep.

What are your thoughts on the matter ?

Either one will do.

Pastor Mike is like the kookey uncle at all the family functions, he is full of experience, knowledge and doesn't speak up often. But when he does you better listen, because its gonna be good.

S.Snow, Sept.28 2015
..........................................................................................................
I've come across a few of his posts. Good stuff. Witty fucker!

Free2Conserve Jan 06 2016
November 05, 2015 09:49PM
#   Quote

Once they start invading here and they do not follow the law we shoot first and ask questions later. I am not going to trust them unless they earn it. I have heard enough stories from places they have already "fled" to.

“In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.”
November 05, 2015 11:06PM
#   Quote

Don't forget the same thing is happening in Germany. Fxxxing sickos

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.”
November 06, 2015 12:06AM
#   Quote

The irony it's Gynocentrism that allowed and created
this situation there, and it's creating it here now too!

Anything you say or do with a woman is now being
considered Male aggression, rape, and violence
against women, yet these same women have
absolute nothing to say about the real rape,
violence, or genitalia mutilation by all those
Tolerant males from the religion of peace!

Women bash males for not being more like
Girlfriends with an extra appendage and
shame males for showing any signs of
masculinity, and yet have no issues with
Being flooded raping and murdering
Gaot Rapers!

I've always noticed that women and leftists have
the same suicidal habit of shaming the Male Warrior
Culture to protect as being primitive and oppressive
while at the same time gushing with adulation over
the Male Warrior Cultures of other cultures!
November 06, 2015 01:31AM
#   Quote

Geez En, I'm sorry you feel that way. I always thought of manly men as HOT! Muzzles have to rape it's the only way they are gonna get some, being such slimy pigs. I hope they don't know how many American women conceal carry-won't they be surprised!
leo
November 06, 2015 05:44AM
#   Quote

I suggest we all pay attention to what moves into our communities. Those of you that live in larger ones will have your work cut out for you. So, in my small country county. I and other of like mind and abilities will monitor the comings and goings of this pusslim trash. All I can say to them is, watch your effing step.

Fight the fight. Endure to win!
November 06, 2015 06:45AM
#   Quote

CORDWOOD boys, CORDWOOD. That's my thinking on when these scumbags start up shop here. I'm so sick of all this p.c. bullshit,tyrannical gov.,and the downward spiral of our morality in this country. Let's just hit the reset button and see what happens, I may be the first to go or the last, but as long as we stop this progression we're on, I'm fine with it.

Welcome to Tennessee, the patron state of shootin stuff.

Preacher lady is over here saying "No alchohol "
Obama is over there saying " no guns "
I'm stuck here drunk as hell shootin shit.

LIVE FREE OR DIE
November 06, 2015 06:56AM
#   Quote

In my area, the fucking muslims are very subtile and discrete. You see the women driving around in their new minivans, with their burkas, sunglasses, and a freaking cellphone shoved in between their ear and head wrap. It drives me crazy, but one thing I noticed is that you never see the men. The muzzie women all over the place, but no men.

The definitely are invading. Over the last 5 or 6 years I have seen a ten-fold increase, not to mention the mosques going up all across the town. In one residential area they wanted to build one that was too large for the zoneing, not to mention the small quiet subdivisions all around the site. Well the muzzies got an attorney and sued the city, and won!! The mosque is just about complete...

If they all carried an isis flag, or dressed like the invading hoardes you see on the internet, you would know who enemy was, and what stand to take. The no-see-um muslim men in my community is what concerns me.

Sovereignbob...

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of TYRANTS."
-Thomas Jefferson.

"You think you hate it now, wait 'till you drive it"
-Vacation

"Did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?"
-Pink Floyd.
November 06, 2015 07:10AM
#   Quote

sovereignbob
In my area, the fucking muslims are very subtile and discrete. You see the women driving around in their new minivans, with their burkas, sunglasses, and a freaking cellphone shoved in between their ear and head wrap. It drives me crazy, but one thing I noticed is that you never see the men. The muzzie women all over the place, but no men.

The definitely are invading. Over the last 5 or 6 years I have seen a ten-fold increase, not to mention the mosques going up all across the town. In one residential area they wanted to build one that was too large for the zoneing, not to mention the small quiet subdivisions all around the site. Well the muzzies got an attorney and sued the city, and won!! The mosque is just about complete...

If they all carried an isis flag, or dressed like the invading hoardes you see on the internet, you would know who enemy was, and what stand to take. The no-see-um muslim men in my community is what concerns me.

Sovereignbob...

Have you checked the local goat farm? The men might be there.

Counting all the assholes in the room, I'm definitely not alone.
Volbeat
November 06, 2015 10:51AM
#   Quote

sovereignbob

Sovereignbob...

I agree that the muzzie women are way easier to spot than the men. What else is strange is that you'll see them unaccompanied by men too. I guess because they dont have to worry about American men raping them like they do back in durka-durka-stan.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.”
November 06, 2015 12:13PM
#   Quote

Well Brothers, do a search for Fort Morgan, Colorado Somalis, you will be stunned at some of the reading!!! I've personally witnessed these Muslim women walking through the walmart and just leave a trail of piss down the isle, seen the men flat punch their wife in the face in the frozen food section, and the police don't do anything about it because they claim it's "part of their customs", they claims there is nothing that can be done because they are "political refuges". They have all flocked here because the Cargill beef plant hires them all for cheap labor. Fort Morgan is a hot mess because they are everywhere now!!!
November 06, 2015 12:36PM
#   Quote

The last I heard was that we here in CO. will be getting about 10,000 "refuges" and possibly more within the year.

Let it be known that we lube our weapons and bullets with PIG FAT [www.silverbulletgunoil.net] and see where that goes grinning smiley.

Pastor Mike is like the kookey uncle at all the family functions, he is full of experience, knowledge and doesn't speak up often. But when he does you better listen, because its gonna be good.

S.Snow, Sept.28 2015
..........................................................................................................

November 06, 2015 01:03PM
#   Quote

Love it!!!
November 06, 2015 07:59PM
#   Quote

[www.barenakedislam.com]

You can have my weapon when I am dead, careful though, the barrel's gonna be hot.
Airborne!! [m.youtube.com]
[m.youtube.com]
November 06, 2015 11:03PM
#   Quote

Airb0rne4325
[www.barenakedislam.com]
Clapping

November 06, 2015 11:32PM
#   Quote

WHAT I HAVE FOUND TO BE INTERESTING IS THAT IN THE QURAN ANY PERSON OR GROUP AGAINST MUSLIMS AND ISLAM ARE CALLED CONFEDERATES. I GUESS THAT WAS THE REASON FOR TAKING THE FLAG DOWN. OBAMA FOOLED EVERY ONE WITH THE RACE ISSUE. HIS FATHER WOULD BE PROUD OF HIM. WHEN I WENT TO WASHINGTON DC A FEW WEEKS BACK I WALKED 12 BLOCKS THROUGH FARRAKANS FOLLOWERS WEARING A THREE PERCENTER HAT AND SHIRT TO GET TO THE AREA ADJACENT TO FARRAKANS SPEECH ON KILLING WHITE DEVILS. WHEN I GOT THERE IT WAS THE DEFENDERS OF LIBERTY MC AND A COUPLE OF OTHER MILITIA BUT ONLY LESS THAN A HUNDRED PATRIOTS TOTAL. WE ALL HELD AN AMERICAN FLAG AND NO ONE FUCKED WITH US. THIS PROVES THAT IF YOU HAVE NO FEAR YOU CAN CONTROL THEM WITH CONFRONTATION BUT IF YOU ARE WEAK AND SCARED THEY WILL PICK UP ON THAT AND RULE OVER YOU. MOST OF HIS FOLLOWERS ARE LOST SOULS LOOKING TO TAKE WHAT YOU OWN BUT THEY ARE NOT WARRIORS SO OUR GREATEST DEFENSE IS WHO WE REALLY ARE AND THAT IS AMERICANS.
November 07, 2015 06:57AM
#   Quote

Airb0rne4325
[www.barenakedislam.com]

Pig oil, liberal tears, an infidel shirt, AND A PORK SANDWICH !

Now that's american!

I don't plan on dyin'.

I mean, yes, it is definitely a possibility, but I'd rather shoot 'n scoot to get some more.

My plan is to be the biggest pain in the ass possible.

Like a sandpaper dildo.
November 07, 2015 08:28AM
#   Quote

[www.youtube.com]

I don't plan on dyin'.

I mean, yes, it is definitely a possibility, but I'd rather shoot 'n scoot to get some more.

My plan is to be the biggest pain in the ass possible.

Like a sandpaper dildo.
November 07, 2015 11:04AM
#   Quote

badday
[www.youtube.com]

As my wife is sighing and rolling her eyes , I am still trying to stop laughing and wipe the tears from my eyes from laughing so hard so I can type this , that was soooooo funny BADDAY, thanks !!!

Inappropriate YES !

Foul language YES !

BUT FUNNY NONE THE LESS ...HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

S.Snow, Sept.28 2015

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/07/2015 11:05AM by Pastor Mike.
November 07, 2015 01:54PM
#   Quote

He has been on Action Figure Therapy a lot lately.
Apparently it's been a rough week, needs mucho counseling.

You can have my weapon when I am dead, careful though, the barrel's gonna be hot.
Airborne!! [m.youtube.com]
[m.youtube.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!