Veterans and Ben Carson

Posted by Joshua119 
6F0
November 08, 2015 11:28AM
#   Quote

The job of the media is to prevent a massive revolt by giving a good enough excuse as to why the chosen was "elected". That's what the polls are for. That's what the smear stories are for. That's why they gloss over any mistakes made by the chosen. That's why they blacked out Ron Paul (no dirt on him).

Hillary will be the next president.
November 08, 2015 11:35AM
#   Quote

Read this article sonsoflibertymedia.com

Basically Politico lies as does most Main Stream Media. Oh, and Politicians

Geez, it ain't rocket science and it ain't news. Who really gives a flying...

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.”
November 08, 2015 11:40AM
#   Quote

I just love how politico has to nitpick a book written 20 years ago about an incident that occurred over 25 years before. Something that was not a major part of his story, only an anecdote of the decision that he made to go into medicine. He never claimed to be a veteran. The correct way to say it was that he had been offered an appointment to West Point, but in general only a veteran would understand the difference between an appointment and a scholarship, and most vets I know don't care, regardless of their feelings on carson as a candidate.

If there is to be trouble, let it be in my day that my child may know peace.
~Thomas Paine
November 08, 2015 11:56AM
#   Quote

Or this article: Breitbart.com

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.”
November 08, 2015 12:24PM
#   Quote

Or this one: chicksontheright.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!