Oregon Militia Takeover

Posted by Sail Man 
January 04, 2016 02:50PM
#   Quote

Moving everything here into one thread

Do not fire unless fired upon. But if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

From Arctic Patriot: "Do not be the lone crossbowman holding his fire until he sees the whites of the armored knight's eyes behind his visor. Shoot that horse down as far away as you can. Then run, and do it again when you must."

"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be under the guise of fighting a foreign enemy" - James Madison

Age will not matter.
Strength of conviction and resolve
will carry us all through this.
Each of us will have a part to play
to the best of our ability. We will feed
off each others strengths and weakness.
Giving words of courage and showing it
as well. Encourage others, show strength
and plant the seeds of Liberty everyday.
We are ThreePercenters. - DEFENDER
January 04, 2016 11:53AM
#   Quote

[toprightnews.com]

"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent."
—Thomas Jefferson

"When the people fear the government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."
—Thomas Jefferson
January 04, 2016 11:56AM
#   Quote

Just another example of the Socialpathic blood lust
of the Leftists of people who harmed no one!
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/04/2016 11:57AM by ENblock.
January 04, 2016 12:04PM
#   Quote

when is he getting suited and booted and going down their with HIS rifle?

I got everything to gain, shit to lose, and a mosin nagant that I'm dying to use---young jeezy
AR-15's are for terrorists and communists, real patriotic americans use the Kalashnikov!----bitter clinging texan
January 04, 2016 12:12PM
#   Quote

Well, now you see why they want our guns. They want us dead, their own cronies clearly say so. drinking smiley

Live for nothing, or die for something!

I am full of shit, every post I make is for entertainment purposes only and cannot be verified since it exists only in my head, at no point can I be presumed to be intelligent, or credible in any way.
January 04, 2016 02:48PM
#   Quote

Probably tryin' to get back in the lime light.

Fuck you, Montel.

I don't plan on dyin'.

I mean, yes, it is definitely a possibility, but I'd rather shoot 'n scoot to get some more.

My plan is to be the biggest pain in the ass possible.

Like a sandpaper dildo.
January 04, 2016 02:50PM
#   Quote

who the hell is montel? was he the guy in training day and i am legend?
January 02, 2016 09:47PM
#   Quote

Hammond BLM.... Blaine Cooper/Ammon Bundy/Group breaking into Fed Building......
Communities and Other Militias on Scene are Pissed Off at his Reckless Actions

Veritas 13fox Channel
[www.youtube.com]

Please give me Your Thoughts....The Actions of a Few... May Hurt the Many

Wake Up It's 1984
Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 01/02/2016 10:12PM by iiwiseii.
January 02, 2016 09:57PM
#   Quote

[www.rt.com]

Saw this too

Counting all the assholes in the room, I'm definitely not alone.
Volbeat
January 02, 2016 10:00PM
#   Quote

I will Say This... Veritas 13fox is giving me updates... All was Peaceful.. until "SOMEHOW" they decide to raid these facilities.... I'm completely amazed and shocked!!! Idaho 3% is there and is pissed at these actions by these other so-called militia groups.

Strange Times Brothers/Sisters

Wake Up It's 1984
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/02/2016 10:01PM by iiwiseii.
January 02, 2016 10:08PM
#   Quote

It may indeed be the wrong actions at the wrong time. But look at what's been going on in this country in the last year. How many politicians should be behind bars and some are not only not arrested but running for president! Perhaps some have reached their limits. Let's try and get as much factual information as possible. I'm not real big on false flags but perhaps someone wound these guys up and turned em lose on purpose. Executive order gun control is just around the corner, this could be perfect timing for some people if you get what I'm saying.

Volbeat
January 02, 2016 10:21PM
#   Quote

sauced
It may indeed be the wrong actions at the wrong time. But look at what's been going on in this country in the last year. How many politicians should be behind bars and some are not only not arrested but running for president! Perhaps some have reached their limits. Let's try and get as much factual information as possible. I'm not real big on false flags but perhaps someone wound these guys up and turned em lose on purpose. Executive order gun control is just around the corner, this could be perfect timing for some people if you get what I'm saying.

Yeah I truly do understand... it's perplexing thats for sure

Wake Up It's 1984
January 02, 2016 10:26PM
#   Quote

Good thing most of us are prepped and ready to go. We are going from watched and blamed to plain targets in their cross hairs. Get ready because this is gonna have them coming after us nation wide.

][][][%
January 02, 2016 10:29PM
#   Quote

Update # 2
[www.youtube.com]

TheOldmarine1 Youtube channel....
Whoa!!

Wake Up It's 1984
January 02, 2016 10:32PM
#   Quote

Been looking around. A few commenters on other sites dealing with this breaking story are noticing the proximity of this situation to the exec order gun law deal. Let's try to keep our eyes on the ball on this one. Seems like alot of different stories coming from Bundy, Hammond, Oathkeepers, etc.

Volbeat
6F0
January 02, 2016 11:26PM
#   Quote

Cooper and Payne are known troublemakers. Possibly provocateurs. I'd really like to see a militia counter-op take care of this before it gets out of hand.
January 02, 2016 11:44PM
#   Quote

Militia counter-op? So some ranchers can go to jail for working there own land?
January 02, 2016 11:57PM
#   Quote

Redchief99

From what I know...... This was the actions of a few men... The other groups (idaho III% )vowed to the community residents that they are only there for Support. and would not doing anything without the community residents guidance..... this "other" Group.. did this on their call.. pissing off the other "Militias" as well as the residents.!!!!

Wake Up It's 1984
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/02/2016 11:57PM by iiwiseii.
January 03, 2016 12:04AM
#   Quote

I'm reading on a few places where the Bundy's were uninvited and not welcomed by the Hammonds.
6F0
January 03, 2016 12:08AM
#   Quote

Redchief99

The Hammonds already made the decision to surrender themselves and refused any physical help.

Taking these guys down, thereby restoring order and refusing to let them take the entire patriot community down with them, is in the American People's best interests.

If a showdown between these fools and the federal government is allowed to happen, no good can possibly come of it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!