Oregon Militia Takeover

Posted by Sail Man 
February 26, 2016 05:32PM
#   Quote

had trouble posting links unfortunately but everything is on his facebook page (thanks seaWitch)
Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/26/2016 06:33PM by changeiscoming.
February 26, 2016 05:41PM
#   Quote

Unfortunately anyone there will be treated as guilty by association regardless. Tucson is my home, when we are home. We make it back about twice a year, maybe, and spend less than a month there. I'm not there now and won't be for awhile. I don't see this ending well at all. Tucson is very liberal.

Questioning Authority Preserves Freedom.

If the law is repugnant to the Constitution, then the law is repugnant.
February 26, 2016 05:58PM
#   Quote

THE U.S. CODE

Questioning Authority Preserves Freedom.

If the law is repugnant to the Constitution, then the law is repugnant.
February 26, 2016 06:14PM
#   Quote

yes despite uploading a " rules of conduct " doc and other docs that apparently the US Marshall rich tracy told him he had to make public and upload for his group i have a feeling we are going to all be watching some kind of armed standoff or craziness go down next friday and this is going to be all over the news . I tried to post a link to all his scribd uploads but couldnt for some reason but all are posted on roy wardens facebook page . I have a feeling the feds are going to try to infiltrate this protest and try to instigate violence so he really needs to run a tight ship if he wants to keep this peaceful (big IF) but to me it doesnt sound like it is going to be peaceful in any way shape or form or is intended to be even though warden does post rules/restrictions .... i hope someone can live steam this on youtube friday or local tucson news might be interested in covering this . I just hope that anyone who does go isnt provoked into doing anything stupid but considering that stupid people do exist and everyone is invited to this .....

another upload from warden with more details :

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
On March 4, 2016 a group of Angry American Citizens, some carrying what the
media refers to as “semi automatic military style assault weapons” will march on the U.S. District Court, Tucson Arizona to hold federal officials employed therein personally liable for the execution of rancher LaVoy Finicum on January 28, 2016.

Please take note. This is serious business. Anyone who thinks otherwise would be well advised to research the Riot in Armory Park, Tucson Arizona, April 10, 2006.

Date March 4, 2016 Event Justice For LaVoy Rally Time 10:00 am - 2:00 pm Location DeConcini Courthouse, Tucson Arizona Address 405 W. Congress at the corner of Granada and Congress Parking Limited garage space available across from court Special Military grade sound equipment. All participants will be invited to speak.

Note STAY ON THE SIDEWALK WHERE YOU ARE SUBJECT TO THE JURISDICTION OF THE TUCSON POLICE DEPARTMENT AND THE LAW SET FORTH BY THE ARIZONA REVISED STATUTES. FIREARMS ARE PROHIBITED ON FEDERAL COURT PROPERTY. ANYONE CARRYING WEAPONS ONTO COURTHOUSE PROPERTY WILL BE SUBJECT TO ARREST.
Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/26/2016 07:43PM by changeiscoming.
February 26, 2016 07:33PM
#   Quote

Yeah, I don't do fedbook. drinking smiley

Live for nothing, or die for something!

I am full of shit, every post I make is for entertainment purposes only and cannot be verified since it exists only in my head, at no point can I be presumed to be intelligent, or credible in any way.
February 26, 2016 07:39PM
#   Quote

wonder if the mayor is going to give us "space" like the mayor of Baltimore suggested for the rioters???

I got everything to gain, shit to lose, and a mosin nagant that I'm dying to use---young jeezy
AR-15's are for terrorists and communists, real patriotic americans use the Kalashnikov!----bitter clinging texan
February 26, 2016 10:21PM
#   Quote

i dont think its a great idea for anyone to take part in a heavily armed protest with a group of random strangers i just think its an interesting protest to watch online friday maybe find someone in tucson who would be able to live stream it but i dont know any of these people so im not encouraging anyone to join in unless they do some careful investigating themselves , with great leadership and a smart organized plan that brings in public support this could be really great but without wise leadership and an organized and well regulated militia/protesters it could easily be a disaster that plays into the gun control agenda so time will tell either way is something to keep an eye on .
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/27/2016 09:37AM by changeiscoming.
February 26, 2016 10:33PM
#   Quote

Go big or go home I guess. I think the Oregon deal was all bullshit from the get go but start it saying it's one thing then make it into what it really needs to be.

][][][%
February 26, 2016 10:52PM
#   Quote

Wrong place, Wrong time

Nations topple trying to stand "toe to toe" with the US..

It's been proven many times that we're not going to beat them "toe to toe" We can't pick a ground and hold it..

it's sad to say but these instances are needed...

The first battle of the first revolution was, the "winning of the hearts and minds of the people"

with any luck, it will be the only revolution, but that's not looking to promising!

On a good note:people I come in contact with are starting to see more though..
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/26/2016 10:54PM by justmeoutsidephilly.
February 26, 2016 11:26PM
#   Quote

I think it was someone from the western rifle shooters association blog that said, "someone has to be the dumbass"....and remember, there were colonists raising hell with the limeys a good decade before Lexington and most of our founders, before they were pushed too far, thought they were a bunch of no good rabble rousers

I got everything to gain, shit to lose, and a mosin nagant that I'm dying to use---young jeezy
AR-15's are for terrorists and communists, real patriotic americans use the Kalashnikov!----bitter clinging texan
March 04, 2016 09:20AM
#   Quote

i talked to roy of fb this morning tucsonnewsnow ch 13 has live news on their website and will be covering this protest today anyone can watch live news today ch 13 online or i dont know anyone who lives in tucson and he hasnt planned to live stream the protest on youtube so if any of you know anyone who lives in or near tucson and they can record in on their phone or upload to youtube today post the link here if you know anyone doing that he hasnt planned to put on youtube but hes not against the idea channel 13 live news tucson AZ

this is definately going to be an interesting protest it is about 7am in AZ now so if you are able to get online in about 5 hours to see on tucsonnewsnow website
March 04, 2016 09:36AM
#   Quote

roy warden second amendment protest federal building tucson speaking about the protest plans last week on 'love,guns and freedom' radio show Roy Warden Second Amendment protest Federal Building in Tucson
March 04, 2016 11:06PM
#   Quote

Sheriff threatens to deputize everyone
to stop Feds: [youtu.be]
March 05, 2016 08:18AM
#   Quote

I am Roy Warden.

The rally went very well. No violence, and we gathered signatures for our Petition for Redress of Grievances.

Within the next ten days I WILL be presenting Tucson based U.S. District Court Judges AND U.S. Attorneys with the signed petition, for reasons specified in the petition.

Please read: [www.scribd.com]

I urge everyone to read our petition, prepare your own, gather signatures, and present to YOUR local federal officials.

The MORE pressure we bring to bear, the sooner there will be an indictment.

Only a jury trial for the "Finnicum Shooters" will satisfy the "justice" we demand!
March 05, 2016 08:25AM
#   Quote

video: [www.youtube.com]
Ammon Bundy speaks from jail

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.”
March 10, 2016 06:12AM
#   Quote

video: [k2ne.ws]

Welcome to Tennessee, the patron state of shootin stuff.

Preacher lady is over here saying "No alchohol "
Obama is over there saying " no guns "
I'm stuck here drunk as hell shootin shit.

LIVE FREE OR DIE
March 10, 2016 10:02AM
#   Quote

"Investigators said one trooper was trying to use a stun gun to subdue Finicum before the deadly shooting."

And there you have it, the reason why he flinched that led to a "justified shooting "and his death.
I pray that those responsible are plagued with nightly terrors the rest of their lives and never ending mental anguish until their dying day.

Pastor Mike is like the kookey uncle at all the family functions, he is full of experience, knowledge and doesn't speak up often. But when he does you better listen, because its gonna be good.

S.Snow, Sept.28 2015
..........................................................................................................
I've come across a few of his posts. Good stuff. Witty fucker!

Free2Conserve Jan 06 2016
March 10, 2016 10:58AM
#   Quote

its all a huge show. 1A guarentees us the right to protest on public property. they weren't impeding any business because the refuge was shut down for the winter. 2A guarentees us the right to be armed while doing so. one can argue that technically, states and localities can establish gun laws (even though 1A, 4A, 5A, etc... have been upheld by courts to trump state and local regulations), but federal property is only under federal jurisdiction. and it cant even be argued that the federal government can regulate the bearing of arms on federal property as 2A clearly forbids any laws or regulations. all these 'no firearms' regulations at post offices, ssa buildings, parks, etc... are all null and void.

the problem is that we the people don't feel so threatened yet by the federal government ignoring their boundaries because it hasnt directly affected our lives. but by the time the average american is feeling the boot, it will be too late to do anything.

formerly, 1/2 Bravo Co. Weps Plt. my avatar is perminant ink and my personal philosophy.
March 10, 2016 05:50PM
#   Quote

Slug-gun Hunter
My take on Lavoy's challenges to the thugs aiming directly at his truck,
ScoutOne,
is that Lavoy was stating Non-Compliance with their un-reasonable demands and excessive-force while Outside of their jurisdiction and warrant-less detention.

Those last minutes of Lavoy's life were his personal, "Give Me Liberty of Give Me Death" declaration.

If'n ever something like-wise comes to me, I will shout the same Patrick Henry rebuttal...and go down unchained and prayerfully with smoking barrels.
I hadn't thought of it that way, good point. But, you'd think if that were the case, he'd draw and attempt to have company for that journey to the pearly gates. drinking smiley

Live for nothing, or die for something!

I am full of shit, every post I make is for entertainment purposes only and cannot be verified since it exists only in my head, at no point can I be presumed to be intelligent, or credible in any way.
October 27, 2016 06:35PM
#   Quote

[a.msn.com]

Blessed be the Lord my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle— Ps. 144.1

====================

National - California Republic (8 U.S.C. §1101(a)(21)), Non-Resident, Non-Domestic, First Class

====================

Citizen vs. National - [famguardian.org]

[www.youtube.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!