Oregon Militia Takeover

Posted by Sail Man 
October 27, 2016 06:43PM
#   Quote
Admin

Was just getting ready to post that myself.

Proof that at least part of the system still works. The part that includes the people.
October 27, 2016 07:07PM
#   Quote

so this makes it double clear lavoy was murdered?
October 27, 2016 07:14PM
#   Quote
Admin

disciple1
so this makes it double clear lavoy was murdered?

Not yet. There are still others yet to go. Everyone needs acquitted before most will see it as possibly murder.

I think what they(the militia) did was wrong, what LaVoy did the day he was shot was wrong. But at no time did I see a justification for him being shot. And like so many others like to point out, wrong, legal, and lawful are all different things. LaVoy being shot was wrong, and illegal, and unlawful.
October 27, 2016 07:31PM
#   Quote

his shooter needs identified, tried by a grande jury, and hung from a rope til dead.
October 27, 2016 07:32PM
#   Quote
Admin

If you e already convicted him, why go through with a kangaroo court?
October 27, 2016 07:48PM
#   Quote

sradeski
If you e already convicted him, why go through with a kangaroo court?
To set Precedent and serve as a Warning to Others?
Wiki
Medieval England's system of traveling criminal courts, or assizes, used show trials and public executions to instill communities with fear to maintain control.[114]
(Just kidding BTW.)

III% | 1% | ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - On Desk Duty now b/c I'm too old and decrepit for Patrol.
"The Darkest Corners of Hell are reserved for those who remain Neutral!"-Dante
"Times are tough, lighten up and learn to laugh."-unknown "Come unto me and I shall lessen your Burden, and give unto you Comfort." Matthew 11:28-30
October 27, 2016 08:13PM
#   Quote

Bet them 11 idiots are wishing they hadn't plead guilty now. HELL YEAH! Glad it went down that way. I must say I'm surprised at the outcome. Don't go getting suicidal on us now fellas, the movement still needs you. Dumb as hell that you took that refuge, but, I guess you did it right! BRAVO!!!!! thumbs up Clapping smileys with beer

Live for nothing, or die for something!

I am full of shit, every post I make is for entertainment purposes only and cannot be verified since it exists only in my head, at no point can I be presumed to be intelligent, or credible in any way.
October 27, 2016 08:50PM
#   Quote

I know there is mixed opinion of these guys, I personally am behind them. Glad to see they're out of the woods on this charge, but God knows they have plenty more on them. Levoy they're just going to say he had a weapon and he was reaching for it (gotta say the video appears to support this) I feel like the guy sacrificed himself for nothing. I don't know if the system works...
October 27, 2016 09:24PM
#   Quote

Hr2burn
I know there is mixed opinion of these guys, I personally am behind them. Glad to see they're out of the woods on this charge, but God knows they have plenty more on them. Levoy they're just going to say he had a weapon and he was reaching for it (gotta say the video appears to support this) I feel like the guy sacrificed himself for nothing. I don't know if the system works...
As a LEO, I can assure you that until he points a firearm at someone, no Cause for Self Defense or Defense of 3rd Person exists.

And the videos that I saw lead me to believe that he WASN'T going for a weapon. His mistake was saying "Go ahead and shoot me." But even that shouldn't be an excuse for Deadly Force. His arms were to his sides until he was shot and falling. That's what the Drone Vid showed ME.
---
BTW, I thought that they were silly for taking the Camp. But, if it's Public Lands, then they were only committing MisD Trespass at worst, and perhaps only establishing Squatters' Rights. And it was paid for by them anyway. (In Theory anyway.confused smiley)

III% | 1% | ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - On Desk Duty now b/c I'm too old and decrepit for Patrol.
"Times are tough, lighten up and learn to laugh."-unknown "Come unto me and I shall lessen your Burden, and give unto you Comfort." Matthew 11:28-30
Anonymous User
October 27, 2016 09:27PM
#   Quote

whiterussian1974
Hr2burn
As a LEO, I can assure you that until he points a firearm at someone, no Cause for Self Defense or Defense of 3rd Person exists.

And the videos that I saw lead me to believe that he WASN'T going for a weapon. His mistake was saying "Go ahead and shoot me." But even that shouldn't be an excuse for Deadly Force. His arms were to his sides until he was shot and falling. That's what the Drone Vid showed ME.
---
BTW, I thought that they were silly for taking the Camp. But, if it's Public Lands, then they were only committing MisD Trespass at worst, and perhaps only establishing Squatters' Rights. And it was paid for by them anyway. (In Theory anyway.confused smiley)

Well said !
October 27, 2016 09:43PM
#   Quote

dirtfarmer
whiterussian1974
Hr2burn

---

Well said !

HERE , HERE !!!

Pastor Mike is like the kookey uncle at all the family functions, he is full of experience, knowledge and doesn't speak up often. But when he does you better listen, because its gonna be good.

S.Snow, Sept.28 2015
..........................................................................................................
I've come across a few of his posts. Good stuff. Witty fucker!

Free2Conserve Jan 06 2016
October 27, 2016 11:05PM
#   Quote

I am motivated by this. The jury system still works.

I wonder if any patriots snuck on or if this was a fluke?

Sic Semper Tyrannis

One Hundred Heads
October 27, 2016 11:09PM
#   Quote
Admin

usmarinestanker
I am motivated by this. The jury system still works.

I wonder if any patriots snuck on or if this was a fluke?

Not necessarily a fluke, but people who grasp the laws in front of them and either see them as they should be seen when truly applicable, or have decided enough is enough, and nullified a BS law.
October 28, 2016 12:16AM
#   Quote

scout-one
Bet them 11 idiots are wishing they hadn't plead guilty now. HELL YEAH! Glad it went down that way. I must say I'm surprised at the outcome. Don't go getting suicidal on us now fellas, the movement still needs you. Dumb as hell that you took that refuge, but, I guess you did it right! BRAVO!!!!! thumbs up Clapping smileys with beer

The thing that gets me with that is the videos they made. So I'm supposed to believe that your willing to die for our country but not take prison time? Where were thier beliefs and convictions when they took the deal? Still sad either way.

Instead of trying to fix the damage that Obama caused, we should be trying to fix the damage that allowed Obama to be president.
October 28, 2016 04:21PM
#   Quote

what is most telling about this whole thing is that its exciting and surprising that the system works like its supposed to...let that sink in homies!!

I got everything to gain, shit to lose, and a mosin nagant that I'm dying to use---young jeezy
AR-15's are for terrorists and communists, real patriotic americans use the Kalashnikov!----bitter clinging texan
October 29, 2016 08:34AM
#   Quote

Hr2burn

Now they need to beat the charges in Nevada, I hope it all works out.
October 29, 2016 09:15AM
#   Quote

not guilty...the two most beautiful words in the English language, along with "you are not the father"....and I've heard em myself!!!!

I got everything to gain, shit to lose, and a mosin nagant that I'm dying to use---young jeezy
AR-15's are for terrorists and communists, real patriotic americans use the Kalashnikov!----bitter clinging texan
Anonymous User
October 29, 2016 11:35AM
#   Quote

I heard the bundys lawyer got tased, demanding that the brothers bet set free that instance, instead of being jailed until the Nevada trial.

Marcus Mumford, Ammon Bundy's attorney, describes being tased in courtroom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JBIZN4ndUw

KILL THEM ALL, Dirt
October 29, 2016 11:58AM
#   Quote

al-fed'da just got embarrassed like they were mike spinks against tyson

October 29, 2016 12:44PM
#   Quote

bitter clinging texan
not guilty...the two most beautiful words in the English language, along with "you are not the father"....and I've heard em myself!!!!
I've never experienced those, but "Case Dismissed" is pretty sweet, too!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!