Oregon Militia Takeover

Posted by Sail Man 
October 29, 2016 12:52PM
#   Quote

dirtfarmer
I heard the bundys lawyer got tased, demanding that the brothers bet set free that instance, instead of being jailed until the Nevada trial.

Marcus Mumford, Ammon Bundy's attorney, describes being tased in courtroom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JBIZN4ndUw

KILL THEM ALL, Dirt
Were there no cams in the Courtroom? Why isn't there video of this?

I have no doubt that it happened. I just want to know if it was a Closed Hearing and why Cams were excluded.

There's no Reason why they Assaulted the Lawyer w a Cardiac Incapacitator! That's Deadly Force (or should be.) The Lawyer should have stated that he was shaken up be the Ordeal and 1/2 surprised that he wasn't shot like other Victims speaking on behalf of the Bundys.

What was their PC for Arresting him? There shouldn't be "Resisting Arrest" if there is no Arrest!!! They "False Arrested" him and he should sue for Civil Rights Violations.

Attacking a Man just for asking a ?. How sick!!! angry smiley (my fist shaking!!!)

III% | 1% | ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - On Desk Duty now b/c I'm too old and decrepit for Patrol.
"The Darkest Corners of Hell are reserved for those who remain Neutral!"-Dante
"Times are tough, lighten up and learn to laugh."-unknown "Come unto me and I shall lessen your Burden, and give unto you Comfort." Matthew 11:28-30
October 29, 2016 01:41PM
#   Quote

Pc was probably contempt of court or disturbing the peace / disorderly conduct when judge told him to be quiet and act more civilly?

Sic Semper Tyrannis

One Hundred Heads
Anonymous User
October 29, 2016 02:10PM
#   Quote

The lawyer incident is a prime example of the order followers and judges doing whatever they want to whomever they want. They viciously attacked the lawyer, so how can the lawyer get justice ? Dirt
October 29, 2016 03:53PM
#   Quote

[www.oregonlive.com]

Via Infowars.com

Little more info on the courtroom tasing debacle.

Edit:spelling

You can have my weapon when I am dead, careful though, the barrel's gonna be hot.
Airborne!! [m.youtube.com]
[m.youtube.com]
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/29/2016 03:53PM by Airb0rne4325.
October 29, 2016 06:24PM
#   Quote

on the comments section of the reason.com articles, some are saying that more charges will be coming

I got everything to gain, shit to lose, and a mosin nagant that I'm dying to use---young jeezy
AR-15's are for terrorists and communists, real patriotic americans use the Kalashnikov!----bitter clinging texan
October 29, 2016 11:16PM
#   Quote

Jury nullification in action; I bet the feds are pissed, and are simply waiting for them to land in Nevada so they can be arrested again for the original BLM beef.

"Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. But one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back."
-Heraclitus
October 30, 2016 12:53AM
#   Quote

If they weren't kept in Custody after the Trial, and sent to NV via Interstate Compact; then they should go into hiding.

Hope for a Trump victory, ie. Victory for America!!!

So the Fed charges have been tried, and only the State of NV charges remain? Or was that Fed land also, therefore just a different Fed Jurisdiction? Either way, it should be Double Jeopardy on all Fed Charges. Of course, the Charges could have been Split or Joined based upon Defense and Prosecutor Filings w Judge. Then this would have all been over now.

III% | 1% | ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - On Desk Duty now b/c I'm too old and decrepit for Patrol.
"The Darkest Corners of Hell are reserved for those who remain Neutral!"-Dante
"Times are tough, lighten up and learn to laugh."-unknown "Come unto me and I shall lessen your Burden, and give unto you Comfort." Matthew 11:28-30
Anonymous User
October 31, 2016 05:30PM
#   Quote

"With the infiltration rate at the refuge being what it was, what are the odds that at least some of the defendants were actually informants and/or even undercover agents? If you’ve got someone running a long game, why blow it by outing them when you can run them through a trial–thereby giving them even more credibility in the ‘movement’ when they’re ‘vindicated’? According to the information that’s been released, there were 15 assets/informants involved with the refuge, and only 3 have been officially identified:

The lady doing the cooking
The guy running the firearm range
The guy who was driving the second vehicle on the ill-fated day of LaVoy Finicum’s death"

http://www.patrickhenrysociety.com/malheur-informants-3up-exposed-todays-wtf-moment/
October 31, 2016 06:29PM
#   Quote

How many people were in the refuge ? 100 ?, did they not have any idea of opsec ?, I thought maybe 1 or 2, informants not 15...???

Plus you wouldn't 'out' all your informants because they could still use their new found 'street cred' to penetrate other groups... "I was there man...I was there when LaVoy got shot...here's my arrest record to prove it..."

Si vis pacem, para bellum
When tyranny becomes law, resistance becomes duty
October 31, 2016 07:45PM
#   Quote

I am Jack's complete lack of surprise. I figured as soon as that whole cluster got started, they had at least 6-12 UI/UCs in their midst.

For good reason I don't talk to anybody on Fedbook, especially III%/"militia" groups. Hell, it took me a good long while to come out of the treeline and start posting here. Even so, just doing that probably pinged all manner of alphabet soup algorithms.

"Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. But one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back."
-Heraclitus
March 10, 2017 11:28PM
#   Quote

Aquitted...

Do not fire unless fired upon. But if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

From Arctic Patriot: "Do not be the lone crossbowman holding his fire until he sees the whites of the armored knight's eyes behind his visor. Shoot that horse down as far away as you can. Then run, and do it again when you must."

"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be under the guise of fighting a foreign enemy" - James Madison

Age will not matter.
Strength of conviction and resolve
will carry us all through this.
Each of us will have a part to play
to the best of our ability. We will feed
off each others strengths and weakness.
Giving words of courage and showing it
as well. Encourage others, show strength
and plant the seeds of Liberty everyday.
We are ThreePercenters. - DEFENDER
JWF
March 10, 2017 11:41PM
#   Quote

Sail Man
Aquitted...

So thier not completely off the hook yet right? The Nevada stuff is next?

"Know eveything; believe nothing; prepare for anything."
March 10, 2017 11:45PM
#   Quote

JWF
Sail Man
Aquitted...

So thier not completely off the hook yet right? The Nevada stuff is next?

Correct

Do not fire unless fired upon. But if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

From Arctic Patriot: "Do not be the lone crossbowman holding his fire until he sees the whites of the armored knight's eyes behind his visor. Shoot that horse down as far away as you can. Then run, and do it again when you must."

"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be under the guise of fighting a foreign enemy" - James Madison

Age will not matter.
Strength of conviction and resolve
will carry us all through this.
Each of us will have a part to play
to the best of our ability. We will feed
off each others strengths and weakness.
Giving words of courage and showing it
as well. Encourage others, show strength
and plant the seeds of Liberty everyday.
We are ThreePercenters. - DEFENDER
JWF
March 31, 2017 02:50PM
#   Quote

Does anyone know when Bundys gonna go to court on the Nevada stuff? He won here in Oregon hopefully he wins in Nevada then we can call that day "National fuck the feds day"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/31/2017 02:51PM by JWF.
March 31, 2017 02:52PM
#   Quote

Amen to that. I'll fly the flag, take the day off work, and bbq even if it's the middle of December!

Sic Semper Tyrannis

One Hundred Heads
March 31, 2017 03:01PM
#   Quote

JWF
Does anyone know when Bundys gonna go to court on the Nevada stuff? He won here in Oregon hopefully he wins in Nevada then we can call that day "National fuck the feds day"

The Feds aren't gonna allow them to win. They are gonna string em up. The judge in nevada is a cunt, and she has already with the first group banned the constitution from her court room. She also won't allow the guys to rep themselves, or change lawyers because they don't like the rep appointed by the court after they revoked the right to rep themselves. They are getting straight fucked by the fed courts down there.

Screw all the patriotic quotations, I'm an American plain and simple. Don't like what we got going on, get the hell out, or be prepared to face the music - and I don't listen to your style of music.
March 31, 2017 03:03PM
#   Quote

Maybe we need to have some rallies or vigils

Sic Semper Tyrannis

One Hundred Heads
JWF
March 31, 2017 03:08PM
#   Quote

Taurarious
JWF

The Feds aren't gonna allow them to win. They are gonna string em up. The judge in nevada is a cunt, and she has already with the first group banned the constitution from her court room. She also won't allow the guys to rep themselves, or change lawyers because they don't like the rep appointed by the court after they revoked the right to rep themselves. They are getting straight fucked by the fed courts down there.

Oregons alot more liberal than Nevada and they got by....cant he get a mistrial with a judge acting like that?

April 25, 2017 04:00PM
#   Quote

Oathkeepers has an article saying that the majority of the defendants had a hung jury except the informant, they apparently found him guilty of enough charges to lock him up for the rest of his life with minimum sentencing guidelines. One other guy got hit with 2 of the most minor charges.
JWF
April 25, 2017 04:07PM
#   Quote

That sucks big time, so its all over for Bundy then?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!