Inauguration PREDICTIONS/general thread

Posted by Pin2Win 
January 17, 2017 02:52PM
#   Quote

It seems there are the "nothing will happen, security has it under control crowd" and the "it will be the start of the second civil war" crowd. Personally, I don't know which side I'm on but I'm very concerned for the people who are going to D.C. are totally unaware of the potential threats they face. I have to believe this will at least amount to the scale of the furgerson or Baltimore riots. Obviously the protesters goal is to set off the powder keg and all it will take is one LE officer to defend themselves and it's all over social media and it's all down hill from there.

So I guess that's my prediction, I say there will be at least 4 nights of rioting and looting, 24 buildings burned down, 20+ officers and 500 civilian injuries, 7 police cars burned, 999 windows smashed, 2k tvs stolen, at least on gas station burnt down, one 70 year old trump supporter attacked by a gang of thugs, complete and total gridlock in the city and I actually believe the swearing in will be done in private resulting in a huge victory for the communist protestors and George Soros will invest $50Mil to make it all happen.

Bonus predictions, I'm going to say there's a 51% this gets big enough that the NFL games in Atl and NE are postponed but if not, both road teams win! Pitt 24-20. GB 37-34

Let's hear your predictions!
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/17/2017 03:00PM by sradeski.
January 11, 2017 09:00AM
#   Quote

Putting this up so we can all be on the same page. If anyone comes across news of protests and other plans against Trumps inauguration please post them. I hope it will be a quiet evening but who knows.

Counting all the assholes in the room, I'm definitely not alone.
Volbeat
January 11, 2017 09:01AM
#   Quote

[www.threepercenter.org]

Just carrying this over as it applies.

Volbeat
January 11, 2017 09:12AM
#   Quote

[www.oathkeepers.org]

Carried over as well

Volbeat
January 11, 2017 01:01PM
#   Quote
Admin

Making this a stick until post inauguration.
January 11, 2017 01:23PM
#   Quote

planning to fire some fireworks in celebration that day.
January 11, 2017 02:24PM
#   Quote

That's a good idea, disciple.

Thanks sradeski.

You can have my weapon when I am dead, careful though, the barrel's gonna be hot.
Airborne!! [m.youtube.com]
[m.youtube.com]
January 11, 2017 04:35PM
#   Quote

A Pro-Pot group is handing out free joints in DC that day.

Many protests are already announced by BLM, etc.
---
Any ideas on the Inaugural Theme and performers? "Ding-dong, the Witch is Dead?"
Queen's "We are the Champions?"

III% | 1% | ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - On Desk Duty now b/c I'm too old and decrepit for Patrol.
"The Darkest Corners of Hell are reserved for those who remain Neutral!"-Dante
"Times are tough, lighten up and learn to laugh."-unknown "Come unto me and I shall lessen your Burden, and give unto you Comfort." Matthew 11:28-30
January 11, 2017 04:50PM
#   Quote

I think that Trump is very much in trouble. I am not going to go far enough to say that an attempt will be made on his life, but I would not be surprised if one was.

Dig it

We all have seen the stats and posters that show the mass shootings we have been having lately, that are not terrorist related, are done by men that either have been associated with the left or come from families that do. So basically that means give a Lib a weapon and he will do harm with it. Which, honestly, could be the reason so many of them are against them. If they have the same thought process and they know what they would do with a weapon then they would automatically assume everyone would. I would be scared of me too if I thought like that.

You can have my weapon when I am dead, careful though, the barrel's gonna be hot.
[m.youtube.com]
January 11, 2017 05:10PM
#   Quote

Inauguration 2017: Road Closures, Protests, Checkpoints and 90 Minute Parade Route
[www.youtube.com]
January 13, 2017 03:09PM
#   Quote

[www.washingtonpost.com]

Commanding General of the Washington DC National Guard (a Bush appointee from 2008), in charge of planning and providing security for the inauguration, to be relieved January 20th at 12:01 pm - right smack dab in the middle of the affair.

Who the fuck does this unless they want chaos and lack of command structure?

Orders supposedly cut by the Pentagon, but he serves at the pleasure of the President. I bet Oblowme is behind this, unless for some reason Trump wants his own guy in? Ridiculous timing nonetheless.

Sic Semper Tyrannis

One Hundred Heads
January 13, 2017 03:24PM
#   Quote

Carried from other thread... I'm staying on this one now...

Jut heard on the news they are expecting 700,000 protesters in DC for inauguration and they have a security force of 28,000. Yes 700,000 to 28,000. That's 25 to 1. Not to mention the one will have their hands tied and they will have to stand there and take the abuse for fear of losing their jobs or worse, being labeled a "racist" and never be able to work again.
January 13, 2017 03:27PM
#   Quote

usmarinestanker
[www.washingtonpost.com]

Commanding General of the Washington DC National Guard (a Bush appointee from 2008), in charge of planning and providing security for the inauguration, to be relieved January 20th at 12:01 pm - right smack dab in the middle of the affair.

Orders supposedly cut by the Pentagon, but he serves at the pleasure of the President. I bet Oblowme is behind this, unless for some reason Trump wants his own guy in? Ridiculous timing nonetheless.

Very interesting, sounds like this is going to leave 5,000 NG troops with no leader? Let's just pray that trump, his supporters and LE members are safe and that those who are there to cause trouble get what is coming to them
January 13, 2017 03:39PM
#   Quote

Rand needs uparmored detail, he's going after fed reserve.
January 13, 2017 04:07PM
#   Quote

Yeah I don't know what is going on with the commander being relieved unless they have someone to immediately take his place?

This is not Trumps doing, he has no power, he isn't in office. So who the hell is pulling these strings?

[m.youtube.com]
January 13, 2017 04:11PM
#   Quote

Usually if there is a change of a high command like that, especially a scheduled one, then there is usually a ceremony, pictures taken, speech, all that bullshit.

[m.youtube.com]
January 13, 2017 04:14PM
#   Quote

Weapons cached in DC, security forces commander relieved in the middle of the event, 99 protest groups funded by George Soros.....

The deep state is at war with Trump.

[theintercept.com]

Sic Semper Tyrannis

One Hundred Heads
January 13, 2017 04:17PM
#   Quote
Admin

usmarinestanker
[www.washingtonpost.com]

"As is customary, Schwartz, like other presidential appointees, submitted a letter of resignation to give the new administration a clean start. He’d done so before, but the Obama administration twice declined to accept. The Trump transition team made the decision to accept Schwartz’s resignation, according to a military official with knowledge of the situation."
January 13, 2017 04:44PM
#   Quote

disciple1
Rand needs uparmored detail, he's going after fed reserve.
He's from Kentucky, home of the armor school. smoking smiley

Live for nothing, or die for something!

I am full of shit, every post I make is for entertainment purposes only and cannot be verified since it exists only in my head, at no point can I be presumed to be intelligent, or credible in any way.
January 13, 2017 05:02PM
#   Quote

[www.barenakedislam.com]

Bikers are gonna be there.

[m.youtube.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!