Inauguration PREDICTIONS/general thread

Posted by Pin2Win 
January 19, 2017 05:33PM
#   Quote

Airb0rne4325
[www.thedailysheeple.com]

Looks like this wind up toy was caught before it could do any harm.

Fascinating. But if he is under mind control and affected by "voice of God" weapons/technology, why pick someone so close to the Clinton's?

Sic Semper Tyrannis

One Hundred Heads
January 19, 2017 06:04PM
#   Quote

irishgreenman
sradeski
First thing to happen if your scenario were to come true at this point in time, push for more gun control from the media, Feinstein, Pelosi, Schumer (Chuck and Amy). It would cause far more harm than good because they would be replaced by more leftists who are more militant than what's there now.
Than we'll stab em.
WR (see above)
thumbs upsmileys with beer
I'd love a TV show of an undercover CIA Operative sent in among the crowds pretending to be "Anon" and stabbing them or injecting them Bulgarian KGB-style. (umbrella tip) Or maybe "gas leaks, electrical fires, and incendiary devices in auto gas tanks" of the Media Types that PM mentioned.

III% | 1% | ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - On Desk Duty now b/c I'm too old and decrepit for Patrol.
"The Darkest Corners of Hell are reserved for those who remain Neutral!"-Dante
"Times are tough, lighten up and learn to laugh."-unknown "Come unto me and I shall lessen your Burden, and give unto you Comfort." Matthew 11:28-30
January 19, 2017 06:09PM
#   Quote

IM1RU2
Yikes, just give me quick heads up so I can get the rest of my family off the Cape!!eye popping smiley

Are the really worth saving if the live there ??? confused smiley

Pastor Mike is like the kookey uncle at all the family functions, he is full of experience, knowledge and doesn't speak up often. But when he does you better listen, because its gonna be good.

S.Snow, Sept.28 2015
..........................................................................................................
I've come across a few of his posts. Good stuff. Witty fucker!

Free2Conserve Jan 06 2016
January 19, 2017 06:31PM
#   Quote

Live stream of Deploraball protest happening right now. According to the guy hosting this live stream, protesters have shot fireworks as well as smoke bombs outside of where the Deploraball is going to be held: [www.periscope.tv]
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/19/2017 06:38PM by TheMopPetal2.
January 19, 2017 06:50PM
#   Quote

There's alot of heavy metal in the skies over DC already.

Counting all the assholes in the room, I'm definitely not alone.
Volbeat
January 19, 2017 06:56PM
#   Quote

pastor mike
YEAH , what Ski said, hehehe ! ! Alien Dance

I'm not gonna stop fighting the Left, heck I'm not going to stop fighting period !

But just to be really honest with you all, I would probably sleep really nice just knowing that we have one less enemy here to fight. Clapping

Are there some "nice" Leftists ? eye rolling smiley
I no longer care, that is their mental issue not mine, and I have told our family members who are, just that. Head slap

It's a BLACK and WHITE issue, no GREY. Either you are for the Constitution and what it ORIGINALLY stood for or you don't. the finger smiley

It's that simple. grinning smiley

Amen. And as I have stated before, the FORCE is still out there - doesn't matter who is in office.
Stay alert, always.
January 19, 2017 09:15PM
#   Quote

[readfomag.com]

Map with protest locations

Counting all the assholes in the room, I'm definitely not alone.
Volbeat
January 19, 2017 09:26PM
#   Quote

+1 to Pastor Mike and +1 to MarineTanker
January 19, 2017 10:28PM
#   Quote

It all comes down to the 1 thing that many don't want to admit. Me included. It's never going to stop without a full reset and in this case I mean in much of the world. The take over started long ago. They knew exactly what they were doing and how to slowly do it. They infested everything but most importantly they took over education. That's how we got where we did as fast as we did mixed with TV "PROGRAMMING". Even right now the inauguration is going to be blacked out in alot of our schools. Imagine that. I seen a few of them in school. Look at what comes out of our colledges. Look what's on our TV's.

The populace was brain washed into thinking it was all just a few nut bag conspiracy theorists. Even now people have a hard time handling the full truth. Even people that call themselves patriots. We seen the internet develope. The worst thing the masters ever did was to fail at controling it but they did try and have succeeded in many countries.

We have the world's knoledge at our finger tips. How could it really go any other way than how it did? Seeds of thought were planted and people really started to wake up. Then Obama came along and drove so hard and fast forward that people started to see what was happening. The affect of normalcy bias only works at slow speeds.

He virtually ruined a process that's been running since befor any of us were even born. Now we see things being widely acepted that I wouldn't dare even say 10 years ago even tho I knew. The elites are getting nervous. They don't quite know how contain what's happening and it's not just here. It's wordwide.

They want Christianity gone but they don't want us to know why. They can't stop us from knowing that they are against it but they can control the reasoning to a point. Any Christian that reads thier bible knows that right after ther is a 1 world order, the end is not far off. They want to create a 1 world order. Theyre extremely close. What's happening around the world is fucking it up at an alarming rate

People know about the 13 families now. More and more everyday I see people call for the arrests of the most prominent and known of these families like the Rothschilds or the Rockefeller's whitch are really Rothschilds threw a female line. People know who Soros his. They know about Kissinger. It's now finally being acepted that JFK was assassinated to protect the control these families have on the globe.

If Trump really does what he says he will, he will be the next casualty but it's diferant this time isn't it? The masses will know exactly who did it and we will feel even more threatend. It's really a dilemma isn't it. Put your selves in thier shoes. How do you stop what's taking place from happening? Ther really is only 1 way i can think of for the elites to stop the clock counting down to thier executions.

20 years i was in the mind set that most of today's patriots are now. Other people like me who read this know what I'm saying. Everyone needs to actually wake up. When it could have been done peacefully nobody gave a fuck and they wouldn't listen. They didn't care. We were all just nuts to them. The only thing that fixes it at this point is very dark and bloody.

I don't give a fuck who likes or doesn't like me implying it but we only have 2 paths left now and it's very sad to me. I don't like violence but I'm not a fool. The world powers aren't going to give up and they will eventually win because the masses won't drag them out into the street and hack them into little peaces. It's just the way it is and unfortunately they're better at it then us.

“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”
Gen. James ‘Mad Dog’ Mattis
January 19, 2017 10:45PM
#   Quote

^ it's good to see Americans waking up to the fact that the Marxists on the Left are incapable of understanding anything other than the language of violence. Doesn't mean anyone needs to instigate anything, but this whole notion of "don't be violent or they'll be right" as if any of us should give a shit what our enemies think of us at this point when the continued existence of this nation is under a very real threat is just fucking stupid.
January 19, 2017 11:27PM
#   Quote
Admin

Chesh
^ it's good to see Americans waking up to the fact that the Marxists on the Left are incapable of understanding anything other than the language of violence. Doesn't mean anyone needs to instigate anything, but this whole notion of "don't be violent or they'll be right" as if any of us should give a shit what our enemies think of us at this point when the continued existence of this nation is under a very real threat is just fucking stupid.

The don't be violent or we prove them right statement is true, when taken in context. If we just go about killing them, it gets us no where. If we respond in kind (only more aggressively when we do respond), that's different. Do you think a line has been crossed and violence is necessary in general at this point? If you do, where is it? Where is your attack?

When the line is crossed, the violence in defense of violence and subsequent retaking of everything is absolutely justified, and proves nothing other than we waited and took all we could take, just like Israel is doing right now.

I do not believe the time to be violent as a general course of action is upon us. Yet.

May God have mercy on the souls of tyrants, for to them I shall give no quarter.
January 20, 2017 02:15AM
#   Quote

sradeski
Chesh

The don't be violent or we prove them right statement is true, when taken in context. If we just go about killing them, it gets us no where. If we respond in kind (only more aggressively when we do respond), that's different. Do you think a line has been crossed and violence is necessary in general at this point? If you do, where is it? Where is your attack?

When the line is crossed, the violence in defense of violence and subsequent retaking of everything is absolutely justified, and proves nothing other than we waited and took all we could take, just like Israel is doing right now.

I do not believe the time to be violent as a general course of action is upon us. Yet.

That's the sadest thing about it isn't it? If everyone could unite, it could all be taken back in a day. The only death would be that whitch comes after a trial.The question for many still stands. When is enough enough and how far do people keep moving the line in the sand? We aren't out of the woods just because Trump won. He might not even be what he claims to be.

“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”
Gen. James ‘Mad Dog’ Mattis
January 20, 2017 07:18AM
#   Quote

Maybe this is why we're seeing more division and Balkanization. Maybe that is the last ditch effort for the powers that be. If we can't separate our differences and come together to fight for the things we agree upon then it will be easier to conquer us. Like it or not but there was a very short time where occupy wall street was that uniting force before it got coopted by Soros. I remember seeing liberals, conservatives, libertarians, Green Party and just about any other political ideology at occupy rallies all coming together to fight against the international bankers that conquered our country. Then Soros coopted the movement and the rest is history. I think we'll see even more Balkanization under Trump and I think the left will become even more militant. The militant left will start putting the police more on edge and then we'll see the police become even more militarized and maybe even federalized.
January 20, 2017 08:42AM
#   Quote

pastor mike
IM1RU2
Yikes, just give me quick heads up so I can get the rest of my family off the Cape!!eye popping smiley

Are the really worth saving if the live there ??? confused smiley

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's what Yeshua would want me to do.
January 20, 2017 10:12AM
#   Quote

This inauguration is a beautiful thing.

My wife and I just said it's like finally being able to take a breath after drowning. Beautiful patriotic moment.

Sic Semper Tyrannis

One Hundred Heads
January 20, 2017 10:28AM
#   Quote

I'll be praying that all goes well with the transition of power today.

Pastor Mike is like the kookey uncle at all the family functions, he is full of experience, knowledge and doesn't speak up often. But when he does you better listen, because its gonna be good.

S.Snow, Sept.28 2015
..........................................................................................................
I've come across a few of his posts. Good stuff. Witty fucker!

Free2Conserve Jan 06 2016
January 20, 2017 10:40AM
#   Quote
Admin

Oh. My. God. Prayer and scripture referring to God! Obvious change number one, that it's happening, and people are joyous about it, and love it.

May God have mercy on the souls of tyrants, for to them I shall give no quarter.
January 20, 2017 10:45AM
#   Quote

sradeski
Oh. My. God. Prayer and scripture referring to God! Obvious change number one, that it's happening, and people are joyous about it, and love it.

Right!!!!

I was just logging in to comment on that.

Very biblical Christian payers.

I just wish they'd prayed for us citizens to have a change of heart and turn back to God and not just strength, justice, and wisdom for Trump.

Sic Semper Tyrannis

One Hundred Heads
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2017 10:46AM by usmarinestanker.
January 20, 2017 10:53AM
#   Quote

Chuck Schumer sounded like a call to arms to carry on the fight against Trump

Sic Semper Tyrannis

One Hundred Heads
January 20, 2017 10:56AM
#   Quote
Admin

usmarinestanker
sradeski

Right!!!!

I was just logging in to comment on that.

Very biblical Christian payers.

I just wish they'd prayed for us citizens to have a change of heart and turn back to God and not just strength, justice, and wisdom for Trump.

The female pastor did, loosely. Prayed for a salve and binding of our wounds etc etc. I think it was her at least, wasn't much more than that whichever one did it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!