Inauguration PREDICTIONS/general thread

Posted by Pin2Win 
January 20, 2017 10:57AM
#   Quote

usmarinestanker
Chuck Schumer sounded like a call to arms to carry on the fight against Trump

That is how I interpreted that too. Seemed obvious to me and I would love to know what trump was saying...
January 20, 2017 10:59AM
#   Quote

What verse did Rodriguez read? That was so beautiful and so relevant to this election
January 20, 2017 10:59AM
#   Quote
Admin

usmarinestanker

Other than what, two lines that sounded uniting? Amazing how people can take something good and warp it. And I thought for a minute he was going to be truly magnanimous about it all.
January 20, 2017 11:00AM
#   Quote
Admin

And there it is ladies and gentlemen. President Donald J Trump.
January 20, 2017 11:03AM
#   Quote

sradeski
And there it is ladies and gentlemen. President Donald J Trump.

Clapping Alien Dance Clapping Alien Dance Clapping hot smiley Clapping hot smiley Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping

Pastor Mike is like the kookey uncle at all the family functions, he is full of experience, knowledge and doesn't speak up often. But when he does you better listen, because its gonna be good.

S.Snow, Sept.28 2015
..........................................................................................................
I've come across a few of his posts. Good stuff. Witty fucker!

Free2Conserve Jan 06 2016
January 20, 2017 11:21AM
#   Quote

Powerful, powerful speech by Trump. Full of platitudes, but I believe he embraces every last word to the depths of his soul.

I think he should have also hit the points that we as citizens need to be proactive. Hopefully this is the new beginning he speaks of. There's still a lot of swamp to drain.

Sic Semper Tyrannis

One Hundred Heads
January 20, 2017 11:24AM
#   Quote
Admin

If he only believes half of it and only tries to accomplish a quarter of it, we will be better off.
January 20, 2017 11:32AM
#   Quote
Admin

Brit Hume is an absolute ass. Apparently Fox News still has their liberal in conservative clothing.
January 20, 2017 11:33AM
#   Quote

And of course CNN starts attacking everything he said.

They're so out of touch with reality. I wonder if they actually believe life in this country with our government is good or if they knowingly choose to lie and carry on the establishment propaganda.

Sic Semper Tyrannis

One Hundred Heads
January 20, 2017 11:39AM
#   Quote

All the whining media complaining how Trump didn't throw Obama or Hillary a bone.

They just don't get reality. In a world where not everyone gets a participation trophy, winners don't kiss the losers' asses.

Sic Semper Tyrannis

One Hundred Heads
January 20, 2017 11:42AM
#   Quote
Admin

Moment of the day so far (funny moment that is)

"Let's listen in as he Obamas say goodbye". Meanwhile the turbines are running on the helicopter. How the hell are we supposed to hear anything but that?

Fox fail.
January 20, 2017 11:53AM
#   Quote

usmarinestanker

I heard the same thing. It's a good thing the Liberals literally don't matter anymore or that could have been a problem.
January 20, 2017 12:14PM
#   Quote

Van Jones has become a neocon - rooting for boots on the ground, nation building, and interfering with other countries' affairs in the name of "American interests".

He attacked Trump's protectionism and desire to not police the world as "petty" and representing America withdrawing its influence and leadership from the world. He says the world is now adrift.

Amazing how chameleon these agents of TPTB can be when it suits the needs of the NWO. Raving liberal yesterday, neocon a la Cheney or Rumsfeld today.

Sic Semper Tyrannis

One Hundred Heads
January 20, 2017 12:53PM
#   Quote

usmarinestanker
And of course CNN starts attacking everything he said.

They're so out of touch with reality. I wonder if they actually believe life in this country with our government is good or if they knowingly choose to lie and carry on the establishment propaganda.

They're not out of touch with reality. They know exactly what they're doing. They were never going to live in the slums like we were when/if the takeover happened. They're all for it.

Instead of trying to fix the damage that Obama caused, we should be trying to fix the damage that allowed Obama to be president.
January 20, 2017 01:15PM
#   Quote

Just saw some of the protesters on tv. It seems they don't like flashbangs. Lmao

Counting all the assholes in the room, I'm definitely not alone.
Volbeat
January 20, 2017 01:16PM
#   Quote

sradeski
Moment of the day so far (funny moment that is)

"Let's listen in as he Obamas say goodbye". Meanwhile the turbines are running on the helicopter. How the hell are we supposed to hear anything but that?

Fox fail.

Maybe the pilot did that to spare us

Counting all the assholes in the room, I'm definitely not alone.
Volbeat
January 20, 2017 01:23PM
#   Quote

sauced
Just saw some of the protesters on tv. It seems they don't like flashbangs. Lmao

Should be using HE and WP against the Commie pieces of shit. Flash bangs and tear gas are for humans only.
January 20, 2017 01:28PM
#   Quote

Yeah this is quite intense for the day light hours, most of the real protesters are still at work
January 20, 2017 02:40PM
#   Quote

usmarinestanker
Van Jones has become a neocon - rooting for boots on the ground, nation building, and interfering with other countries' affairs in the name of "American interests".

He attacked Trump's protectionism and desire to not police the world as "petty" and representing America withdrawing its influence and leadership from the world. He says the world is now adrift.

Amazing how chameleon these agents of TPTB can be when it suits the needs of the NWO. Raving liberal yesterday, neocon a la Cheney or Rumsfeld today.

two wings, one bird homie

I got everything to gain, shit to lose, and a mosin nagant that I'm dying to use---young jeezy
AR-15's are for terrorists and communists, real patriotic americans use the Kalashnikov!----bitter clinging texan
January 20, 2017 02:42PM
#   Quote

sauced

I despise trump and think he will be at least as bad if not worse than hoebama, and firmly support the first amendment and even violence to achieve political goals on occasion....but these whiney motherfuckers make me want president Tannen to have him self a Tienamann square on these bitches

I got everything to gain, shit to lose, and a mosin nagant that I'm dying to use---young jeezy
AR-15's are for terrorists and communists, real patriotic americans use the Kalashnikov!----bitter clinging texan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!