Inauguration PREDICTIONS/general thread

Posted by Pin2Win 
January 20, 2017 02:56PM
#   Quote

Damn it, I told the wife to wake me up so I could watch it, that I could go back to bed after it was over. Oh well, when she woke me up and the power was still on I knew it went well,lol. I just hope he does a fraction of what he promised, or at least tries.

Welcome to Tennessee, the patron state of shootin stuff.

Preacher lady is over here saying "No alchohol "
Obama is over there saying " no guns "
I'm stuck here drunk as hell shootin shit.

LIVE FREE OR DIE
January 20, 2017 04:32PM
#   Quote

Did you guys see EX President osama's wife in the background during the ceremony? That is one ugly, evil looking unt.
She had a look on her face like she would've killed trump if she could've gotten her hands on him. I can't remember the last time I saw such hate in someone's eyes.
Best fucking part of the whole ceremony!the finger smiley

"Guns are the only thing that keep free men from slavery."

" 'tis better to live one day like a lion than a thousand years like a sheep."

January 20, 2017 04:47PM
#   Quote

The Last Patriot
Did you guys see EX President osama's wife in the background during the ceremony? That is one ugly, evil looking unt.
She had a look on her face like she would've killed trump if she could've gotten her hands on him. I can't remember the last time I saw such hate in someone's eyes.
Best fucking part of the whole ceremony!the finger smiley

when she smiles she is a fairly pretty woman

I got everything to gain, shit to lose, and a mosin nagant that I'm dying to use---young jeezy
AR-15's are for terrorists and communists, real patriotic americans use the Kalashnikov!----bitter clinging texan
January 20, 2017 04:56PM
#   Quote

She wasn't smiling today!!!grinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smiley

"Guns are the only thing that keep free men from slavery."

" 'tis better to live one day like a lion than a thousand years like a sheep."

January 20, 2017 04:59PM
#   Quote

The Last Patriot

I heard that hitlery gave slick willie the evil eye cuz he was pervin on melianan smiling smiley))

I got everything to gain, shit to lose, and a mosin nagant that I'm dying to use---young jeezy
AR-15's are for terrorists and communists, real patriotic americans use the Kalashnikov!----bitter clinging texan
January 21, 2017 12:21AM
#   Quote

Obummer is out.The Triumphant Trump is in.God Bless,America!
January 21, 2017 12:49AM
#   Quote

it concerns me that people are so relieved that hoebama is out to an extent....I know its a relief not to face cruella, but president biff tannen is still the same guy Mike V(RIP) Ron and Rand, Ted Cruz, and many other patriots talked about. Just because he beat out ku klux klinton don't make him a true patriot. I will compare it to this------the mujahedeen in Afghanistan fought and won against the USSR, however a few years later when we were fighting them, it wasn't cuz they turned evil., but rather they were the same assholes then as they are now, but it wasn't as much of an issue cuz there were bigger ones to face.
bottom line, just because trump beat cruella, doesn't mean that he has much more if any more respect for liberty and the constitution than she does, so now is NOT the time to relax.

January 21, 2017 01:56AM
#   Quote

Biff Tannen,lol.

Welcome to Tennessee, the patron state of shootin stuff.

Preacher lady is over here saying "No alchohol "
Obama is over there saying " no guns "
I'm stuck here drunk as hell shootin shit.

LIVE FREE OR DIE
January 21, 2017 08:35AM
#   Quote

bitter clinging texan
The Last Patriot
I heard that hitlery gave slick willie the evil eye cuz he was pervin on melianan smiling smiley))
Last night the Radio reported that he was eying Trump's daughter. Not his wife. Not sure which is younger, but BJ likes the young ones. Pedophile Island, Jeff Epstein and all.... sad smileyangry smiley

Monica was young too, 21 was it? Not his Age of Attraction, but all that he could do w Fed Agents watching. He would have gladly done a 14yr old if he could...and probly HAS in: Haiti, Africa, Thailand, SE Asia, etc. Or were those 8-11yr olds?.... eye popping smileyDoh: FacepalmHead slap

III% | 1% | ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - On Desk Duty now b/c I'm too old and decrepit for Patrol.
"The Darkest Corners of Hell are reserved for those who remain Neutral!"-Dante
"Times are tough, lighten up and learn to laugh."-unknown "Come unto me and I shall lessen your Burden, and give unto you Comfort." Matthew 11:28-30
January 21, 2017 09:28AM
#   Quote

Sic Semper Tyrannis

One Hundred Heads
January 21, 2017 09:40AM
#   Quote

as this website's loudest anti-trump voice(not that I was all that thrilled with my party's nominee, I mean "bake the cake!" Really GJ, REALLY????!!!!!), I have to stand up and admit one thing--------the complete and total meltdown of pampered celebs, foaming at the mouth feminazis, crooked pencil pushers who have been in Washington longer than the crack dealers, and the other assorted flotsam and jetsam on campuses and coffee shops across this country MAKES A TRUMP RESIDENCY WORTH IT...l.no matter what else biff does. the tears of these nimrods have made him an accomplished POTUS already

January 21, 2017 09:54AM
#   Quote

Nimrod was a "Mighty Hunter and Warrior." These flot and jetsam are the ppl who knocked on Lot's door in Sodom. Demanding what's not theirs and caring nothing for the Rights of Others, esp the weak. thumbs downsad smiley

III% | 1% | ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - On Desk Duty now b/c I'm too old and decrepit for Patrol.
"The Darkest Corners of Hell are reserved for those who remain Neutral!"-Dante
"Times are tough, lighten up and learn to laugh."-unknown "Come unto me and I shall lessen your Burden, and give unto you Comfort." Matthew 11:28-30
January 21, 2017 10:18AM
#   Quote

whiterussian1974
Nimrod was a "Mighty Hunter and Warrior." These flot and jetsam are the ppl who knocked on Lot's door in Sodom. Demanding what's not theirs and caring nothing for the Rights of Others, esp the weak. thumbs downsad smiley

would you prefer the term fruit loops to nimrods?

January 21, 2017 10:28PM
#   Quote

Been perusing twitter watching the "other side". They are just getting started.

Counting all the assholes in the room, I'm definitely not alone.
Volbeat
January 22, 2017 01:22AM
#   Quote

sauced
Been perusing twitter watching the "other side". They are just getting started.
Well, good, I'm just getting healed. drinking smiley

Live for nothing, or die for something!

I am full of shit, every post I make is for entertainment purposes only and cannot be verified since it exists only in my head, at no point can I be presumed to be intelligent, or credible in any way.
January 22, 2017 09:13AM
#   Quote

Well it's about time they quit slapping hands and worryin over offending the 'victimized protesters'....according to a headline on Drudge, most of the 217 reported D.C. arrests from the 20th are facing FELONY TERRORISM charges carrying 10 YEAR sentences. Of course the cell doors havent clanged shut yet, but its a positive sign of change. Maybe we'll see more justice and less coddling of the turdpool.
January 22, 2017 09:19AM
#   Quote

TinMan
Well it's about time they quit slapping hands and worryin over offending the 'victimized protesters'....according to a headline on Drudge, most of the 217 reported D.C. arrests from the 20th are facing FELONY TERRORISM charges carrying 10 YEAR sentences. Of course the cell doors havent clanged shut yet, but its a positive sign of change. Maybe we'll see more justice and less coddling of the turdpool.

seeing as how many of them are on al-fed'da's payroll, I doubt it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!