9th Circuit did as expected

Posted by danoutah 
February 10, 2017 07:06PM
#   Quote

Squeal team 6! Clapping Clapping Clapping grinning smiley

Live for nothing, or die for something!

I am full of shit, every post I make is for entertainment purposes only and cannot be verified since it exists only in my head, at no point can I be presumed to be intelligent, or credible in any way.
February 10, 2017 07:29PM
#   Quote

Squeal Like a pig

[www.bing.com]

2 Corinthians 4:8and 9
"We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed"
February 13, 2017 10:33AM
#   Quote

JWF
how do we deal with the terrorism threat? Look what's happening to france,Germany and the UK? If the US does nothing than it's our asses, what can we do if not the ban to eliminate the threat from them? They've terrorized Europe and all but destroyed the middle east...are we destined to be next just because it's not nice? I'm genuinely curious.

that's a simple question with a simple answer... if terrorists threaten us, we shoot them

I got everything to gain, shit to lose, and a mosin nagant that I'm dying to use---young jeezy
AR-15's are for terrorists and communists, real patriotic americans use the Kalashnikov!----bitter clinging texan
JWF
February 13, 2017 07:05PM
#   Quote

They will kill alot of people before someone shoots them, so it's either let them in and have terrorists attacks that result in us killing them....or we ban them and prevent the loss of lives all together. It's a preventative issue...unless your talking about the government just going over there door to door and solving the problem in which case that's a fabulous idea almost as good as just pretending there Hiroshima and going to town.
February 13, 2017 08:31PM
#   Quote

bitter clinging texan
I haven't done deep research, but Ive read the constitution and Ive read a few articles about this, and by all measures, this edict is within the president's powers, and not only that there is precedent for doing this, it has been done by two dem POTUS's...carter and Obama. also, it seems that the effect of it was exaggerated by the media...Ive read that very few people from those countries were turned around. most were questioned and relaeased from cutody and allowed to go on about their business.

[www.threepercenter.org]

III%
SOVEREIGN BY THE GRACE OF GOD
“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.” -James Madison
GOD BLESS
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!