Gavin McInnes exposes the lack of conviction of the leftists in a fight I've been talking about.

Posted by ENblock 
February 10, 2017 08:59PM
#   Quote

[youtu.be]
February 10, 2017 10:05PM
#   Quote

I'm not going to get my hopes up! They worship Darwin not even realizing that's the end game for them, confirming their beliefs to the bitter end...
February 11, 2017 01:27AM
#   Quote

I don't know quite what to make of this...but I think there are actually two separate groups of protestors out there. Most are the basement dwelling snowflakes McGinnis describes, but there is also a more potent, and seemingly well-trained minority (the black blockers) who seem very directed, very organized and certainly not the glass-jawed wimps in the video.

"Peaceful Lives Will Not Deliver Freedom." -- Jon Anderson
February 11, 2017 03:43AM
#   Quote

That's just more bravado from being more of a Punk,
a Hoodrat, but they've been known to run from real
impassioned resistance because they're used to
seeing outnumbered effeminate leftist whites
curl up into a fetal position as apposed to
having pain inflicted upon them by their intended
victims. I've seen it many times. It's all a bluffing
attitude until they start getting all fucked up
really bad fast.
Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 02/11/2017 03:47AM by ENblock.
February 13, 2017 10:31AM
#   Quote

Disciple
I don't know quite what to make of this...but I think there are actually two separate groups of protestors out there. Most are the basement dwelling snowflakes McGinnis describes, but there is also a more potent, and seemingly well-trained minority (the black blockers) who seem very directed, very organized and certainly not the glass-jawed wimps in the video.

agree completely.....the vast majority of these types are weak ass pansies.....but ther eis a pretty large minority of hardasses within the ranks, especially among the black and Hispanic elements....remember, the combat arms sections of the US military are staffed from two primary groups
a) rural white guys
b) blacks and Mexicans from the inner city
so by stats alone, some of these idiots are going to be truly dangerous.

I got everything to gain, shit to lose, and a mosin nagant that I'm dying to use---young jeezy
AR-15's are for terrorists and communists, real patriotic americans use the Kalashnikov!----bitter clinging texan
February 13, 2017 04:54PM
#   Quote

What about the rural blacks and mexicans? Them fellas hard as...... well, hard as the rest of us hickabillies. drinking smiley

Live for nothing, or die for something!

I am full of shit, every post I make is for entertainment purposes only and cannot be verified since it exists only in my head, at no point can I be presumed to be intelligent, or credible in any way.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/13/2017 04:55PM by scout-one.
February 13, 2017 07:18PM
#   Quote

scout-one
What about the rural blacks and mexicans? Them fellas hard as...... well, hard as the rest of us hickabillies. drinking smiley

true
but my point is , just like in the 70s radical movements, there is gonna be some overlap in these BLM type things with people who have served in combat, on the basis that we've been in a perpetual state of war for the last almost 20 years.

I got everything to gain, shit to lose, and a mosin nagant that I'm dying to use---young jeezy
AR-15's are for terrorists and communists, real patriotic americans use the Kalashnikov!----bitter clinging texan
February 13, 2017 09:40PM
#   Quote

Yeah I get that, but, I know it may be hard to believe, but, alot of vets from ghettos move to rural areas after they ets. Alot of the men I served with came from ghettos. It was their only way out and refuse to go back. Don't get me wrong, some gang members join the service to acquire training for the gang. But, I think those are minimal once they've bled green.

I am full of shit, every post I make is for entertainment purposes only and cannot be verified since it exists only in my head, at no point can I be presumed to be intelligent, or credible in any way.
February 14, 2017 09:37AM
#   Quote

he doesn't appear to have all that great of form, but props to him for smacking the shit out of a fruit loop

JWF
February 14, 2017 09:45AM
#   Quote

Lol .. How does he know what snake vagina feels like?

Welcome to the Threeper forum....i love you
February 14, 2017 09:48AM
#   Quote

JWF
Lol .. How does he know what snake vagina feels like?

if you don't want scary answers, cease asking disturbing questions

PS

whats the difference between a fetishist and a pervert?
a fetishist masturbates with a feather, a pervert uses the WHOLE CHICKEN

JWF
February 14, 2017 10:07AM
#   Quote

I've never punched a guy in the mouth and had it feel like vagina ....but I did fist a blonde once.

BCT If you wernt Texan... id really worry about you bangin chickens.

February 14, 2017 10:08AM
#   Quote

JWF
I've never punched a guy in the mouth and had it feel like vagina ....but I did fist a blonde once.

BCT If you wernt Texan... id really worry about you bangin chickens.
disgusting

what kind of freak would fuck chickens when there are perfectly good sheep and cattle around?

JWF
February 14, 2017 10:13AM
#   Quote

Jk about the blonde fisting...i actually fell in and on my swim out I found some Mexican dudes that thought they were crossing the border.

Here in Oregon the women and the cattle look so much alike that crazy sometimes shit happens you know?

February 15, 2017 05:27PM
#   Quote

scout-one

Knowin' and havin' known many black-necks and hispa-necks, they ain't got nothin' in common with those snowflakes and ain't gonna be in their ranks.

I don't plan on dyin'.

I mean, yes, it is definitely a possibility, but I'd rather shoot 'n scoot to get some more.

My plan is to be the biggest pain in the ass possible.

Like a sandpaper dildo.
February 15, 2017 09:04PM
#   Quote

badday
scout-one

Knowin' and havin' known many black-necks and hispa-necks, they ain't got nothin' in common with those snowflakes and ain't gonna be in their ranks.
Yup, kinda what I was thinking. drinking smiley

JWF
February 15, 2017 09:21PM
#   Quote

I think it's more rural vs suburban ideologies in most cases.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/15/2017 09:24PM by JWF.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!