Streep the sheep at it again

Posted by JWF 
JWF
February 12, 2017 06:37AM
#   Quote

[www.foxnews.com]

I wish I could shake her hand...just so I could pull her forward and kick her in the cooch.

Welcome to the Threeper forum....i love you
February 12, 2017 06:47AM
#   Quote

After reading that, I'm now wondering if she's even read the paperwork she claims he's going against as he reads directly from those documents aloud during hearings? confused smiley

Live for nothing, or die for something!

I am full of shit, every post I make is for entertainment purposes only and cannot be verified since it exists only in my head, at no point can I be presumed to be intelligent, or credible in any way.
February 12, 2017 09:03AM
#   Quote

JWF

I wish I could shake her hand...just so I could pull her forward and kick her in the cooch.

Gross...

Talk about getting Something Sticky on your Boot...eye popping smiley

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of TYRANTS."
-Thomas Jefferson.

"You think you hate it now, wait 'till you drive it"
-Vacation

"Did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?"
-Pink Floyd.
February 12, 2017 09:08AM
#   Quote

Please don't take this as personal, I'm tired of wasting valuable time on reading crap about people I don't give a shit about and could care less what they think...
JWF
February 12, 2017 09:29AM
#   Quote

Fair enough and I don't recommend reading it unless your in a mood for comedy.

February 12, 2017 09:32AM
#   Quote

smileys with beer
February 12, 2017 10:11AM
#   Quote

Oh my, another hollywood goddess has spoken. Eat shit bitch.

Welcome to Tennessee, the patron state of shootin stuff.

Preacher lady is over here saying "No alchohol "
Obama is over there saying " no guns "
I'm stuck here drunk as hell shootin shit.

LIVE FREE OR DIE
February 12, 2017 12:19PM
#   Quote

Who the fuck cares what some Hollyweird ho-tard thinks?

I don't plan on dyin'.

I mean, yes, it is definitely a possibility, but I'd rather shoot 'n scoot to get some more.

My plan is to be the biggest pain in the ass possible.

Like a sandpaper dildo.
February 13, 2017 10:05AM
#   Quote

she is dumb as hell...but still got some nice titties doe

I got everything to gain, shit to lose, and a mosin nagant that I'm dying to use---young jeezy
AR-15's are for terrorists and communists, real patriotic americans use the Kalashnikov!----bitter clinging texan
February 13, 2017 11:01AM
#   Quote

reason just roasted her ass...pretty good discussion of the whole Hollywood Mcarthy thing from the 1950s inb the comments section too if anyone wants to take a gander.

http://reason.com/blog/2017/02/12/meryl-streep-congratulates-herself-again#comment

I got everything to gain, shit to lose, and a mosin nagant that I'm dying to use---young jeezy
AR-15's are for terrorists and communists, real patriotic americans use the Kalashnikov!----bitter clinging texan
Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/13/2017 11:05AM by bitter clinging texan.
February 13, 2017 11:15AM
#   Quote

what is the basis for portraying trump as anti-gay???

February 13, 2017 11:34AM
#   Quote

bitter clinging texan

Because they are scared that he will take away their special privileges to sue those of us that won't kiss their asses.

Pastor Mike is like the kookey uncle at all the family functions, he is full of experience, knowledge and doesn't speak up often. But when he does you better listen, because its gonna be good.

S.Snow, Sept.28 2015
..........................................................................................................
I've come across a few of his posts. Good stuff. Witty fucker!

Free2Conserve Jan 06 2016
February 13, 2017 11:40AM
#   Quote

pastor mike
bitter clinging texan

Because they are scared that he will take away their special privileges to sue those of us that won't kiss their asses.

as far as I know, trump has been nothing but supportive of gays and lesbians in general. and it doesn't behoove a community well to demand that others do their bidding at the point of a gun(which is basically what suing these bakeries and stuff is doing)...most gays I know, as well as most anyone else, would find a business that would provide them with what they want, rather than suing....just my two cents.

February 13, 2017 11:48AM
#   Quote

well, link wouldn't post, but singer Joy Villa sported a MAGA dress, resulting in death threats against her from the left...now THAT is a broad with balls

February 14, 2017 07:19PM
#   Quote

AND...Her Stock is WAY UP...

Those Hollywood IDIOTS don't have a Clue...

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of TYRANTS."
-Thomas Jefferson.

"You think you hate it now, wait 'till you drive it"
-Vacation

"Did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?"
-Pink Floyd.
February 14, 2017 07:44PM
#   Quote

JWF
February 14, 2017 07:55PM
#   Quote

I wonder if she's got Trump underwear?

February 15, 2017 01:03AM
#   Quote

Joy villa........I likes me some of that.

Kudos to her marrying a man with such a viking name: Thorsten Overgaard....that nasty 51 year old man getting some of that young box smileys with beer

But she's a freaking scientologist.......wtf? confused smiley angry smiley

Sic Semper Tyrannis

One Hundred Heads
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/15/2017 01:07AM by usmarinestanker.
February 18, 2017 11:34PM
#   Quote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!