Great, another dam disaster unfolding.....

Posted by scout-one 
February 13, 2017 06:12AM
#   Quote

So, when is this dam [www.nbcnews.com] thing gonna collapse? And, where can I get some dam bait? I'd like to catch some of those dam fish as they swim through! drinking smiley

Live for nothing, or die for something!

I am full of shit, every post I make is for entertainment purposes only and cannot be verified since it exists only in my head, at no point can I be presumed to be intelligent, or credible in any way.
February 13, 2017 06:50AM
#   Quote

I laughed when I read that Governor Brown was asking Trump for help. Wonder how that humble pie tasted.

Counting all the assholes in the room, I'm definitely not alone.
Volbeat
February 13, 2017 07:49AM
#   Quote

Hahaha! Yeah, no shit! Can't wait to see the look in his face when Trump asks him if that DAM area is dull of dam illegals. And then tells him to stick it up his dam sanctuary citified ass! grinning smiley

I am full of shit, every post I make is for entertainment purposes only and cannot be verified since it exists only in my head, at no point can I be presumed to be intelligent, or credible in any way.
February 13, 2017 08:38AM
#   Quote

I was just talking to a co worker that is a liberal. She says that it is the governments job and the job of the president to take care of the people of this country, so I asked her so even though California will not follow federal laws/guidelines concerning illegals and was told the federal funding would disappear, and even though California said "we do not need federal funding to run this state" or something along those lines, it was ok for them to ask for federal assistance to help fix a part of their infrastructure. She said of course, this is something different than all that other stuff.

Before I responded I had to remember that this is the women (former Army) that owns a gun but could not tell us anything about it, except that it was black and was a .45 cal, she brought it in to work and we all laughed, here she has a Rock Island 1911, that she has never shoot and had no idea how to break it down and clean, got to love them Army girls.Doh: Facepalmthe finger smiley

Semper Paratus
We are old, we are young, we are men, we are women, we are of all creeds and colors. We are America. We ARE the 3%. "
Romans 8:31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
JWF
February 13, 2017 08:58AM
#   Quote

I'd just let her hold on my glock so she knows what a real pistol feels likethe finger smiley

I'm drunk like a fish...
February 13, 2017 09:01AM
#   Quote

JWF when you grow up and can let go of your "Glock" for two minutes, we will have you get a big boy gun.spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Semper Paratus
We are old, we are young, we are men, we are women, we are of all creeds and colors. We are America. We ARE the 3%. "
Romans 8:31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
February 13, 2017 09:06AM
#   Quote

Let the dam fail. California brought it on themselves.

If I were trump I'd make them beg and plead and then say "uncle" by pledging to obey the immigration laws.

Enemies must be put down one way or another.

Sic Semper Tyrannis

One Hundred Heads
JWF
February 13, 2017 09:07AM
#   Quote

Lol I actually like 1911s and I loved my Browning Hi power....i just like getting you old timers all riled up grinning smiley .....

I'm drunk like a fish...
February 13, 2017 09:09AM
#   Quote
Admin

Devildoc
JWF when you grow up and can let go of your "Glock" for two minutes, we will have you get a big boy gun.spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Someone grab the aloe 'cause that's gotta BURN!

May God have mercy on the souls of tyrants, for to them I shall give no quarter.
JWF
February 13, 2017 09:16AM
#   Quote

I didn't expect any less but I thought it would be you or scout one lol. I actually bought a Springfield operator but I havnt shot it yet.

I'm drunk like a fish...
February 13, 2017 09:30AM
#   Quote
Admin

They've spent all their money paying for illegals and welfare when they should have been working on infrastructure like this.

I wouldn't let them off the hook by getting them to agree to follow the laws already in place, I'd go for more. ESPECIALLY since they are "all" saying Cali can thrive without thenUS government and the buying power of federal funds.

I would send them the money the state sent in as federal taxes, all that's left for the fiscal year that is, I would welcome "refugees" from the evacuated areas, provide food and shelter at the cost of volunteer work for them, and help them rebuild elsewhere. California proper wouldn't and shouldn't get a penny more than they sent in as taxes. They have proven they don't know how to be fiscally responsible. Not that FedGov is great, but they are at least a tiny touch better. TINY touch better. Did I emphasize the TINY? Not enough I'm sure, but even winning a race by a light second is better than coming in second.

May God have mercy on the souls of tyrants, for to them I shall give no quarter.
February 13, 2017 10:37AM
#   Quote

JWF
I'd just let her hold on my glock so she knows what a real pistol feels likethe finger smiley
Kinda like the remote control for my TV?tongue sticking out smiley

"Guns are the only thing that keep free men from slavery."

" 'tis better to live one day like a lion than a thousand years like a sheep."

February 13, 2017 10:39AM
#   Quote

meh...S&W model 10, ruger security six, .22 high standard or ruger vaquero for me

I got everything to gain, shit to lose, and a mosin nagant that I'm dying to use---young jeezy
AR-15's are for terrorists and communists, real patriotic americans use the Kalashnikov!----bitter clinging texan
February 13, 2017 10:03PM
#   Quote

Trump should require Brown to place CA in Receivership. Then sell off their buildings, lands, and Privatize their Mineral and Resource Rights. Then, and only then, offer to help w the damn Dam. (Oops, double type. winking smiley )

III% | 1% | ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - On Desk Duty now b/c I'm too old and decrepit for Patrol.
"The Darkest Corners of Hell are reserved for those who remain Neutral!"-Dante
"Times are tough, lighten up and learn to laugh."-unknown "Come unto me and I shall lessen your Burden, and give unto you Comfort." Matthew 11:28-30
JWF
February 13, 2017 11:54PM
#   Quote

I think he should punk him on national tv, call him out on all the BS he's been spewing. We already know Trump can be a bully and that's what I wanna see... embarrass the embarrassment known as the governor of california. I'm really thinking mercy and sensitivity is the issue not the answer , Its time to be a barbarian and beat on the liberals. It's not like they pull any punches with Trump.

I'm drunk like a fish...
February 14, 2017 04:14AM
#   Quote

I kinda gotta agree with JWF there. Time to let tyrants know in a non conspicuous way that this is USA.

February 14, 2017 07:36AM
#   Quote

JWF
I think he should punk him on national tv, call him out on all the BS he's been spewing. We already know Trump can be a bully and that's what I wanna see... embarrass the embarrassment known as the governor of california. I'm really thinking mercy and sensitivity is the issue not the answer , Its time to be a barbarian and beat on the liberals. It's not like they pull any punches with Trump.

LOL...trump to governor moonbeam..."don't be so gullible, McFLy"

I got everything to gain, shit to lose, and a mosin nagant that I'm dying to use---young jeezy
AR-15's are for terrorists and communists, real patriotic americans use the Kalashnikov!----bitter clinging texan
JWF
February 14, 2017 08:22AM
#   Quote

How can you talk all that trash about not needing the Fed's then ask for help not even month later....what an intelligent man ,he's almost as intelligent as our Governor Brown up here in Oregon.

I'm drunk like a fish...
February 14, 2017 09:02AM
#   Quote

The reason why KALIFORNIASTAN is so fucked up is
because it's being looted by the transnational banksters
and corporations. Ever since after WWII there was a
big push to incorporate all government and public
offices and departments with the pretext of protecting
it's officers and politicians from liability suites, eventually
granting them immunity. But what evolved instead was
the privatization of public assets, services, and administrative
jurisdiction for profit, but the siphoned off profits are hidden
from public view in the Comprehensive Financial Report
(CFR) and the public are perpetually given financial
sob stories of revenue shortcomings by only showing
the dumb public the "Budget" only, and not all the profits
hidden in the CFR where the surplus billions of dollars
are invested in foreign countries like Mexico, and
especially China.

California pays the highest road use tax in the country
at the pump, and now they are announcing they also
are going to be charged by the mile tax on all vehicles!
yet all of California roads and bridges are all falling
apart from perpetually deferred maintenance!

It's all a big looting scam, and the dumb public falls
for it Hook, Line, and Sinker every fucking time
with out question! Robbing the public is like
taking candy from a baby!
Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 02/14/2017 09:05AM by ENblock.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!