The coup is in the works

Posted by Hossfly68 
February 14, 2017 01:02PM
#   Quote

Not the first I've heard of a liberal "army", but first I've seen it printed in a major news outlet.
Ya'll probably saw this before, but just in case you didn't.

[nypost.com]

Awake? Hell yeah, I'm awake! You think I'd be this scared if I was asleep?
February 14, 2017 01:06PM
#   Quote

I really REALLY want these numbnuts to do their thing in a town like Abilene or San Angelo, or Ardmore or Fort Smith............................PLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEAZZZZZZZZZZE

I got everything to gain, shit to lose, and a mosin nagant that I'm dying to use---young jeezy
AR-15's are for terrorists and communists, real patriotic americans use the Kalashnikov!----bitter clinging texan
February 14, 2017 01:11PM
#   Quote

Hossfly68
Not the first I've heard of a liberal "army", but first I've seen it printed in a major news outlet.
Ya'll probably saw this before, but just in case you didn't.

[nypost.com]

Just saw this elsewhere. The left will run with this as they are flush off their win against Flynn. Once you have generals going around claiming no confidence it's hard to put all that shit back in the bottle.

Counting all the assholes in the room, I'm definitely not alone.
Volbeat
February 14, 2017 02:23PM
#   Quote

THEY didn't win with Flynn, WE did. That dude's a traitorous piece of trash who gathers intel on EVERYONE and sells it to the highest bidder.

Live for nothing, or die for something!

I am full of shit, every post I make is for entertainment purposes only and cannot be verified since it exists only in my head, at no point can I be presumed to be intelligent, or credible in any way.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/14/2017 02:24PM by scout-one.
February 14, 2017 02:37PM
#   Quote

scout-one
THEY didn't win with Flynn, WE did. That dude's a traitorous piece of trash who gathers intel on EVERYONE and sells it to the highest bidder.

While that may be the case the media feels like since they pushed the story and he's gone they won. Should have clarified.

Volbeat
February 14, 2017 02:39PM
#   Quote

if the SCOTUS nominee gets in...the American people win, both from the left and the right...that guy respects the constitution(although there are legit concerns about one of his 2A decisions)

I got everything to gain, shit to lose, and a mosin nagant that I'm dying to use---young jeezy
AR-15's are for terrorists and communists, real patriotic americans use the Kalashnikov!----bitter clinging texan
February 14, 2017 02:51PM
#   Quote

Hell there's talk of Reince Priebus is on his way out . He's only been in office less than a month

Volbeat
February 14, 2017 02:54PM
#   Quote

sauced
Hell there's talk of Reince Priebus is on his way out . He's only been in office less than a month

the whispers are he's running the rogue staff members that are "leaking" everything to the media, can you say 'establishment'

Si vis pacem, para bellum
When tyranny becomes law, resistance becomes duty
JWF
February 14, 2017 02:58PM
#   Quote

Here we go.......digging for my tin foil hat as we speak....i wanted to find my thermal mind protection wrap but I was told I shouldn't wear it as a turban so I must of just gave to good will.
February 14, 2017 04:34PM
#   Quote

JWF
Here we go.......digging for my tin foil hat as we speak....i wanted to find my thermal mind protection wrap but I was told I shouldn't wear it as a turban so I must of just gave to good will.
Doh: Facepalm lol

I am full of shit, every post I make is for entertainment purposes only and cannot be verified since it exists only in my head, at no point can I be presumed to be intelligent, or credible in any way.
February 14, 2017 04:41PM
#   Quote

sauced
scout-one

While that may be the case the media feels like since they pushed the story and he's gone they won. Should have clarified.
Oh, yeah, ok. I personally believe ALL of America won with his resignation, the media just finally got something right for a change.

February 14, 2017 10:40PM
#   Quote

I think the best thing that could happen would be Priebus getting hit by a bus! The second best would be seeing his ass walking out the door...l not that I'm into man ass, but his departure would be a win as far as I'm concerned.

Awake? Hell yeah, I'm awake! You think I'd be this scared if I was asleep?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!