"Gay parent" magazine and anti-Trump rally organized by local politician

Posted by The Last Patriot 
February 15, 2017 05:27PM
#   Quote

About a month ago, I moved to what seems to me to be the gayest and most liberal place I've ever seen.
I'm staying in someone else's apartment for a couple of months until I can find what I'm looking for in another state. So I go into the supermarket, and there is a stack of magazines near the door of the supermarket called "gay parent".hot smiley
Then I look on the bulletin board, and there's a flyer for an upcoming anti-Trump rally called "Brooklyn resists", organized by one of the local politicians.
So I pinned a 3%er card right onto the "Brooklyn resists" flyer!the finger smiley
I'm using up more 3%er cards in this gay, liberal neighborhood than I was in my old, mostly Republican neighborhood!spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

"Guns are the only thing that keep free men from slavery."

" 'tis better to live one day like a lion than a thousand years like a sheep."

February 15, 2017 06:03PM
#   Quote

Dude...

You have to move Down South, or Out West..

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of TYRANTS."
-Thomas Jefferson.

"You think you hate it now, wait 'till you drive it"
-Vacation

"Did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?"
-Pink Floyd.
JWF
February 15, 2017 06:31PM
#   Quote

Sabotage them....replace all those gay magazines with hustlers and hang up "Pro Trump rally at the police station" signs instead of thiers....do that all over town and watch the libs melt down.
February 15, 2017 07:43PM
#   Quote

sovereignbob
Dude...

You have to move Down South, or Out West..
...... or to that little free republic near the middle. drinking smiley

Live for nothing, or die for something!

I am full of shit, every post I make is for entertainment purposes only and cannot be verified since it exists only in my head, at no point can I be presumed to be intelligent, or credible in any way.
February 15, 2017 08:28PM
#   Quote

thumbs up

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of TYRANTS."
-Thomas Jefferson.

"You think you hate it now, wait 'till you drive it"
-Vacation

"Did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?"
-Pink Floyd.
JWF
February 15, 2017 08:34PM
#   Quote

Or California I heard it's nice this time of year.
February 15, 2017 08:48PM
#   Quote

Hmmm.
Kentucky, Georgia, Colorado ...
I don't know, I would only want to live someplace where people have guns.
Do you guys have guns?
Hey Mike, are there guns in Colorado? Clappingsmileys with beergrinning smileycool smiley

"Guns are the only thing that keep free men from slavery."

" 'tis better to live one day like a lion than a thousand years like a sheep."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/15/2017 08:49PM by The Last Patriot.
February 15, 2017 08:54PM
#   Quote

Do we got guns? If not, we gots plenty of other cool toys. Define guns?: Lol drinking smiley grinning smiley

Live for nothing, or die for something!

I am full of shit, every post I make is for entertainment purposes only and cannot be verified since it exists only in my head, at no point can I be presumed to be intelligent, or credible in any way.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/15/2017 08:54PM by scout-one.
February 15, 2017 09:56PM
#   Quote

Rock on TLP

But I dunno, this thing is pretty gay too...

Sic Semper Tyrannis

One Hundred Heads
JWF
February 15, 2017 10:04PM
#   Quote

Yea thats close to the truth but you got it backwards and there's no unicorn. Obama gets mounted from the back on all fours by a Horse...named Michelle...Now he's so loose his shit falls out but nobody realized it due to the shit spewing out of his mouth being much much worse.
February 16, 2017 10:05AM
#   Quote

I would like to add being a three percenter and disliking the current POTUS are NOT mutually exclusive

I got everything to gain, shit to lose, and a mosin nagant that I'm dying to use---young jeezy
AR-15's are for terrorists and communists, real patriotic americans use the Kalashnikov!----bitter clinging texan
February 16, 2017 11:08AM
#   Quote

You hit THAT nail on the head JWF.

III% | 1% | ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - On Desk Duty now b/c I'm too old and decrepit for Patrol.
"The Darkest Corners of Hell are reserved for those who remain Neutral!"-Dante
"Times are tough, lighten up and learn to laugh."-unknown "Come unto me and I shall lessen your Burden, and give unto you Comfort." Matthew 11:28-30
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!