What states have made laws to prevent federal gun control in thier state?

Posted by JWF 
JWF
February 16, 2017 02:35AM
#   Quote

I know Idaho,Missouri and Florida have laws up to nullify fed gun control laws. What states are even pro gun at this level?

Welcome to the Threeper forum....i love you
February 16, 2017 04:59AM
#   Quote

We nullified them last year in the name of medical marijuana. When we found out we still needed a fed bg check for gun purchases, we nixed the medicinal and are going recreational. The fed will always stand in the way somehow. drinking smiley

Live for nothing, or die for something!

I am full of shit, every post I make is for entertainment purposes only and cannot be verified since it exists only in my head, at no point can I be presumed to be intelligent, or credible in any way.
JWF
February 16, 2017 05:13AM
#   Quote

That actually makes sense but I was referring to how some states stood up to talk of a complete ban a couple years ago.

February 16, 2017 05:20AM
#   Quote

Oh, yeah, that was also among the reasons here ya go [blog.tenthamendmentcenter.com] enjoy. drinking smiley

I am full of shit, every post I make is for entertainment purposes only and cannot be verified since it exists only in my head, at no point can I be presumed to be intelligent, or credible in any way.
JWF
February 16, 2017 05:38AM
#   Quote

Man I'm really starting to like kentucky, they got Rand,KFC and thier Pro gun.

February 16, 2017 05:39AM
#   Quote

Louisiana went to a "strict scrutiny" law in regards to who can have a firearm and who can not. It basically means each case will have to be heard individually to decide whether or not that individual can own a firearm.

Edit: And we are a conceal carry and open carry state.

You can have my weapon when I am dead, careful though, the barrel's gonna be hot.
Airborne!! [m.youtube.com]
[m.youtube.com]
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/16/2017 05:40AM by Airb0rne4325.
February 16, 2017 05:45AM
#   Quote

No state should even have to put forth such a bill, but I wish they all would, especially the good ole tar-heel statesmileys with beer
February 16, 2017 06:00AM
#   Quote

JWF
.... and coal, and whiskey, and country girls that LOVE country boys, and 4wd's, and atv's, and belt fed weapons (with a class III of course), and deer hunting is legal on crotch rockets. Lol drinking smiley

JWF
February 16, 2017 06:04AM
#   Quote

I live an hour or two from Idaho and I envy thier gun rights and mindset on the 2A, especially compared to here in Oregon. As our Governor talks about banning all magazine fed guns and limiting capacity , Idaho is making it so you can conceal carry without a permit.

February 16, 2017 06:11AM
#   Quote

That's one of the things we're working on here as well, Constitutional Carry.

February 16, 2017 10:05AM
#   Quote

Montana was the first

I got everything to gain, shit to lose, and a mosin nagant that I'm dying to use---young jeezy
AR-15's are for terrorists and communists, real patriotic americans use the Kalashnikov!----bitter clinging texan
February 16, 2017 10:31AM
#   Quote
Admin

scout-one
That's one of the things we're working on here as well, Constitutional Carry.

"Mountain Mama" West Virginia beat you guys to it. Hillbillys gotta have their guns and shine.... Get Ken-tuck on the move there Scout!

I may be a ND transplant, but my heart remains torn in half between the mountains of my Utah and West Virginia upbringings. Sometimes a divorced family has its benefits, even when the lessons learned are SUPER conflicting.

May God have mercy on the souls of tyrants, for to them I shall give no quarter.
February 16, 2017 10:34AM
#   Quote

Well, sometimes ya lead, sometimes ya follow. Lol drinking smiley

February 16, 2017 10:34AM
#   Quote

JWF
I live an hour or two from Idaho and I envy thier gun rights and mindset on the 2A, especially compared to here in Oregon. As our Governor talks about banning all magazine fed guns and limiting capacity , Idaho is making it so you can conceal carry without a permit.

I thought Oregon is pretty good on gun rights for a blue state(like NH and VT)

I got everything to gain, shit to lose, and a mosin nagant that I'm dying to use---young jeezy
AR-15's are for terrorists and communists, real patriotic americans use the Kalashnikov!----bitter clinging texan
February 16, 2017 10:36AM
#   Quote
Admin

scout-one

And sometimes you have two families start a hillbilly feud that is famous for generations.

May God have mercy on the souls of tyrants, for to them I shall give no quarter.
February 16, 2017 10:38AM
#   Quote

Texas has 46.04 of the penal code, which I think is reasonable(although it should be amended to cover carrying outside the home)

February 16, 2017 10:40AM
#   Quote

sradeski
scout-one

And sometimes you have two families start a hillbilly feud that is famous for generations.
Only one family started it. And it would have never progressed had them fuckers stayed in Virginia where they belonged. Hahaha. drinking smiley

JWF
February 16, 2017 04:11PM
#   Quote

scout-one
JWF
.... and coal, and whiskey, and country girls that LOVE country boys, and 4wd's, and atv's, and belt fed weapons (with a class III of course), and deer hunting is legal on crotch rockets. Lol drinking smiley

Seriously? Crotch rocket hunting? That's gotta be interesting

February 16, 2017 04:26PM
#   Quote

video: [m.youtube.com]

You can have my weapon when I am dead, careful though, the barrel's gonna be hot.
Airborne!! [m.youtube.com]
[m.youtube.com]
February 16, 2017 05:19PM
#   Quote

JWF
scout-one
JWF

Seriously? Crotch rocket hunting? That's gotta be interesting
I got my bag limit last year. Slept for 4 days, I was exhausted! drinking smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!