2 Infowars Articles Highlighting Govt War Against Trump

Posted by usmarinestanker 
February 16, 2017 02:51AM
#   Quote

[www.infowars.com] 1

[www.infowars.com] 2

Former NSA analyst and Trump hater tweeting "He will die in jail" about the president as the intelligence community "goes nuclear" to get back at president accusing them off leaking information. Also tweeted accusations about Trump being the one leaking info to the Russians and not the Intel community.

Made statement a "trump supporter" would try to avenge the president and get shot up doing so. Telegraphing a false flag?

Chuck Schumer also predicted (telegraphed) this was going to happen. [www.infowars.com]

Looks like TPTB don't want Trump in and they're going to try to Nixon or JFK him.

Civil war my friends if that happens. Red line will have been crossed.

Sic Semper Tyrannis

One Hundred Heads
JWF
February 16, 2017 02:56AM
#   Quote

Agreed , f*** those Looney toon cry babies.

Welcome to the Threeper forum....i love you
February 16, 2017 04:58AM
#   Quote

Come on now.
Are you trusting infowars as legit news now? That's the stuff that makes look bad.
How about we all SLOW down here and try to figure out what's really going on.
The IC could see something we don't. So take a step back and look at the bigger picture.
Im not trying stand up for them,but more of let's look at both sides of the sword.

We need to slow our jets here. Stop jumping to the civil war talk. I don't know if you think that's going to end well for
either side, but it's not. It's the last thing we should want. And if that's the way y'all want to go. Then I'm sorry for you.
Prepare for the worst, but pray for peace. We should be the ones talking to stop such an event, not encouraging it.

A man without conviction, is a man without any standing
February 16, 2017 05:03AM
#   Quote

He didn't mean that he WANTS cw2, he just meant that everything is pointing toward it.

Live for nothing, or die for something!

I am full of shit, every post I make is for entertainment purposes only and cannot be verified since it exists only in my head, at no point can I be presumed to be intelligent, or credible in any way.
JWF
February 16, 2017 05:11AM
#   Quote

I'm pretty sure that's what he meant, civil war would be horrible for us.

Welcome to the Threeper forum....i love you
February 16, 2017 08:51AM
#   Quote

You can say what you want about Infowars. Do I believe in the "9/11 was an inside job" stuff? No, I don't. But, I do get most of my credible, real, news from Infowars, 2 days to a week AHEAD of MSM and Fox. That ain't opinion, that is fact. Do you have to sift through the wheat and chaff sometimes? Yeah. But still, I get most news first from that site.
February 16, 2017 08:59AM
#   Quote

There is alot of frustration going around, more then enough to be over flowing some people's cups. After all when Obama and the DEMs won we crumbled and bitched but we never rioted, burned and destroyed private property, assaulted others violently, etc.
And now that it's finally our turn after all these years we are denied what if rightfully ours.

How might the Left have reacted if we did what they are now doing ?

Pastor Mike is like the kookey uncle at all the family functions, he is full of experience, knowledge and doesn't speak up often. But when he does you better listen, because its gonna be good.

S.Snow, Sept.28 2015
..........................................................................................................
I've come across a few of his posts. Good stuff. Witty fucker!

Free2Conserve Jan 06 2016
February 16, 2017 03:11PM
#   Quote

Same thing they are doing now. Complain

A man without conviction, is a man without any standing
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!