Isis kidnapping kids for suicide missions.

Posted by JWF 
JWF
February 16, 2017 03:20AM
#   Quote

[www.foxnews.com]

Crazy stuff, this is why you don't let Muslims baby sit your kids.

Welcome to the Threeper forum....i love you
February 16, 2017 04:37AM
#   Quote

Just sick. Where is the peace at?

A man without conviction, is a man without any standing
JWF
February 16, 2017 04:45AM
#   Quote

[www.foxnews.com]

The good guys are working on it as we speak.

February 16, 2017 05:14AM
#   Quote

Well, you gotta hand it to the goat fuckers, that would probably terrorize Americans the most. Kidnap our children and use them as boobytraps. Some of y'all better wake the fuck up and harden your hearts. Popping a child for the greater good can't possibly be that easy to deal with mentally. That was probably my worst fear in combat. Luckily, I've never been tested on that scenario. Pretty sure I'd do it, just not sure how well I'd deal with it. Where's Chris Kyle or some Nam vets when you need them? Folks who ain't been there have no clue what it feels like to be labeled a baby killer when you had no other choice. Another reason why islam should be eradicated. sad smiley

Live for nothing, or die for something!

I am full of shit, every post I make is for entertainment purposes only and cannot be verified since it exists only in my head, at no point can I be presumed to be intelligent, or credible in any way.
JWF
February 16, 2017 05:33AM
#   Quote

Yea ...i agree and I havnt seen the shit you have but what your saying makes perfect sense.... That and I'm a goat sympathizer.

February 16, 2017 10:22AM
#   Quote

ironically I read a novel last year about an Islamic terror group doing just this

I got everything to gain, shit to lose, and a mosin nagant that I'm dying to use---young jeezy
AR-15's are for terrorists and communists, real patriotic americans use the Kalashnikov!----bitter clinging texan
February 17, 2017 02:38AM
#   Quote

scout-one
Well, you gotta hand it to the goat fuckers, that would probably terrorize Americans the most. Kidnap our children and use them as boobytraps. Some of y'all better wake the fuck up and harden your hearts. Popping a child for the greater good can't possibly be that easy to deal with mentally. That was probably my worst fear in combat. Luckily, I've never been tested on that scenario. Pretty sure I'd do it, just not sure how well I'd deal with it. Where's Chris Kyle or some Nam vets when you need them? Folks who ain't been there have no clue what it feels like to be labeled a baby killer when you had no other choice. Another reason why islam should be eradicated. sad smiley

I've shared before my story of shooting a 15 year old.

I hesitated because it was a child. Didn't matter he was of combat age in a blockaded city and just ran a checkpoint with a vehicle. He was a kid and looked me straight in the eye through my scope.

My hesitation cost him his throat being ripped out instead of one clean in the brain housing group when I came to my senses a fraction of a second later and realized if he got away he'd be able to kill more Americans or do whatever he was doing (this case turned out to be running weapons).

Killing people isn't how we are intended to exist. It is against our intended purpose. Killing kids is even worse, but if you live your life right, harden up with training and logical thinking, and have the Lord on your side, you can power through the hideous realities of what sinful human nature demands of us to stay alive.

It all boils down to how badly you want yourself or others to stay alive. If you want it badly enough you will do and justify anything.

Sic Semper Tyrannis

One Hundred Heads
February 17, 2017 08:53AM
#   Quote

I know that there is a book thread floating around somewhere but due to the nature of this thread I will just post this here.

I have a book on one of my many shelves that all of you out there contributing and lurking should really pick up and read, and then have EVERY ADULT in your group read it, and then discuss it as each one finishes it so as to air out your feelings on this subject.

ON KILLING ... The Psychological Cost of Learning to Kill in War and Society
By Lt. Col. Dave Grossman
ISBN 0-316-33011-6

"The good news is that most soldiers are loath to kill. But armies have developed sophisticated ways of overcoming this instinctive aversion. And contemporary civilian society, particularly the media, replicates the army's conditioning techniques, and, according to Lt. Col. Dave Grossman's thesis, is responsible for our rising rate of murder among the young.

Upon its initial publication, ON KILLING was hailed as a landmark study of the techniques the military uses to overcome the powerful reluctance to kill, of how killing affects soldiers, and of the societal implications of escalating violence. Now, Grossman has updated this classic work to include information on 21st-century military conflicts, recent trends in crime, suicide bombings, school shootings, and more. The result is a work certain to be relevant and important for decades to come."

"Biography
LT. COL. DAVE GROSSMAN, U.S. Army (Ret.) Director, Warrior Science Group, www.killology.com: Member, American Board for Certification in Homeland Security; Member, American College of Forensic Examiners Institute

Lt. Col. Dave Grossman is an internationally recognized scholar, author, soldier, and speaker who is one of the world's foremost experts in the field of human aggression and the roots of violence and violent crime.

Col. Grossman is a former West Point psychology professor, Professor of Military Science, and an Army Ranger who has combined his experiences to become the founder of a new field of scientific endeavor, which has been termed "killology." In this new field Col. Grossman has made revolutionary new contributions to our understanding of killing in war, the psychological costs of war, the root causes of the current "virus" of violent crime that is raging around the world, and the process of healing the victims of violence, in war and peace.

He is the author of On Killing, which was nominated for a Pulitzer Prize; has been translated into Japanese, Korean, and German; is on the U.S. Marine Corps Commandant's required reading list; and is required reading at the FBI academy and numerous other academies and colleges. Col. Grossman co-authored Stop Teaching Our Kids to Kill: A Call to Action Against TV, Movie and Video Game Violence, which has been translated into Norwegian and German, and has received international acclaim. Col. Grossman's most recent book, On Combat, has also placed on the U.S. Marine Corps Commandant's Required Reading List and has been translated into Japanese and Korean.

Col. Grossman has been called upon to write the entry on "Aggression and Violence" in the Oxford Companion to American Military History, three entries in the Academic Press Encyclopedia of Violence and numerous entries in scholarly journals, to include the Harvard Journal of Law and Public Policy.

He has presented papers before the national conventions of the American Medical Association, the American Psychiatric Association, the American Psychological Association, and the American Academy of Pediatrics.

He has presented to over 100 different colleges and universities worldwide, and has trained educators and law enforcement professionals, in the field of school safety, at the state and regional level, in all 50 states and over a dozen foreign nations.

He helped train mental health professionals after the Jonesboro school shootings, and he was also involved in counseling or court cases in the aftermath of the Paducah, Springfield, Littleton, Virginia Tech, and Nickel Mines Amish school shootings.

He has been an expert witness and consultant in state and Federal courts, to include serving on the prosecution team in UNITED STATES vs. TIMOTHY MCVEIGH.

He has testified before U.S. Senate and Congressional committees and numerous state legislatures, and he and his research have been cited in a national address by the President of the United States.

Col. Grossman is an Airborne Ranger infantry officer, and a prior-service sergeant and paratrooper, with a total of over 23 years experience in leading U.S. soldiers worldwide. He retired from the Army in February 1998 and has devoted himself to teaching, writing, speaking, and research. Today he is the director of the Killology Research Group, and in the wake of the 9/11 terrorist attacks he is on the road almost 300 days a year, training elite military and law enforcement organizations worldwide about the reality of combat"

Pastor Mike is like the kookey uncle at all the family functions, he is full of experience, knowledge and doesn't speak up often. But when he does you better listen, because its gonna be good.

S.Snow, Sept.28 2015
..........................................................................................................
I've come across a few of his posts. Good stuff. Witty fucker!

Free2Conserve Jan 06 2016
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/17/2017 08:54AM by pastor mike.
JWF
February 17, 2017 09:03AM
#   Quote

I was actually thinking about ordering both "On Killing" & "On Combat" and maybe his older one too , my buddy said he read them when he was active duty in the Marines and Grossmans got a wealth of knowledge but he has somewhat of an anti gun rhetoric at times. And supposedly Grossman lies about being a Ranger just to sell books but I never served so that's less of a thing for me.

February 17, 2017 09:38AM
#   Quote

JWF
I was actually thinking about ordering both "On Killing" & "On Combat" and maybe his older one too , my buddy said he read them when he was active duty in the Marines and Grossmans got a wealth of knowledge but he has somewhat of an anti gun rhetoric at times. And supposedly Grossman lies about being a Ranger just to sell books but I never served so that's less of a thing for me.

[www.socnet.com]

The folks over at Special Operations Community Network confirm he graduated from Ranger school and earned the title but never served in a Ranger unit.

I'm not sure how the Army feels about that or what Rangers think about it. But apparently he at least put all the effort in and passed, so I think that means something.

Sic Semper Tyrannis

One Hundred Heads
JWF
February 17, 2017 09:47AM
#   Quote

I don't know what to think on it outside of the fact that Grossman is obviously pretty intelligent and I can probably learn alot from his books.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!