Local threeper saves someone's granny....

Posted by scout-one 
February 16, 2017 05:46AM
#   Quote

In most towns, he [www.wpsdlocal6.com] would have just kept driving. Not in threeperville. I travel this road roughly 5 times per week, it's a testament to the type of roads we travel on in West Ky. Be the hero threeps, congrats to this local warrior for stepping up to the plate. Maybe after seeing those pics, some of y'all will know why I called the ditch I woke up in a ravine. Oh, and yes, this is right in the middle of west Kentucky's largest city of Paducah. See how rural we are? Backwoods, no place like home. thumbs up

Live for nothing, or die for something!

I am full of shit, every post I make is for entertainment purposes only and cannot be verified since it exists only in my head, at no point can I be presumed to be intelligent, or credible in any way.
Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 02/16/2017 06:06AM by scout-one.
February 16, 2017 07:14AM
#   Quote

Kudos to that guy.

You can have my weapon when I am dead, careful though, the barrel's gonna be hot.
Airborne!! [m.youtube.com]
[m.youtube.com]
February 16, 2017 09:37AM
#   Quote

Good story. How do you know he's a threeper? Wasn't mentioned in the story.

Sic Semper Tyrannis

One Hundred Heads
February 16, 2017 09:41AM
#   Quote

usmarinestanker
Good story. How do you know he's a threeper? Wasn't mentioned in the story.
Never is. winking smiley

Live for nothing, or die for something!

I am full of shit, every post I make is for entertainment purposes only and cannot be verified since it exists only in my head, at no point can I be presumed to be intelligent, or credible in any way.
February 16, 2017 10:00AM
#   Quote
Admin

Thats awesome.

To those that wonder who we have here and in our communities, remember that most of you dont put your lives on blast, especially when dealing with groups outside of your norm, and when "they" may see what you do in a negative light. But you still do and will continue to do whats good and right.

I know youre smarter than that, but, even the best of us miss the forest for the trees so to speak, and a "Hey, you missed......" is all it takes to remember and get the super smarts back into high gear. I need that reminder occasionally as well. Sometimes you guys give it to me easy, sometimes, good lord I wish I had a heads up to say the least.

Just keep being the deplorable good guys and gals I know you are, it makes the rough days worth it.

May God have mercy on the souls of tyrants, for to them I shall give no quarter.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!