Maher to interview MILO

February 16, 2017 10:32AM
#   Quote

Mahers response to critics

I got everything to gain, shit to lose, and a mosin nagant that I'm dying to use---young jeezy
AR-15's are for terrorists and communists, real patriotic americans use the Kalashnikov!----bitter clinging texan
February 17, 2017 02:50AM
#   Quote

Hate Bill Maher but will watch this.

I hope Milo doesn't hold back and this thing gets as politically incorrect as it can get.

Sic Semper Tyrannis

One Hundred Heads
JWF
February 17, 2017 02:54AM
#   Quote

Lol Maher is a dip shit but I'm starting to like that Milo guy.

Welcome to the Threeper forum....i love you
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/17/2017 03:00AM by JWF.
February 17, 2017 11:24AM
#   Quote

maher is actually one of the more tolerable lefties...that's not really saying much though

I got everything to gain, shit to lose, and a mosin nagant that I'm dying to use---young jeezy
AR-15's are for terrorists and communists, real patriotic americans use the Kalashnikov!----bitter clinging texan
February 18, 2017 06:03PM
#   Quote

and predictably, Maher is taking major shit for even having milo on his show. BLM'er(bitch-made lying ass moron) ddeshaun or whatever the fuck his name is,, is whining on twitter about it
[www.breitbart.com]

JWF
February 18, 2017 06:10PM
#   Quote

BLM is nothing more than black clans members pretending to be a civil rights movement.

February 18, 2017 06:33PM
#   Quote

JWF
BLM is nothing more than black clans members pretending to be a civil rights movement.
IMHO they started out as plants to discredit the police accountability movement.

February 18, 2017 06:36PM
#   Quote

but the funniest thing about this whol edeal is maher is nominally on the same side of the fence as BLM

JWF
February 18, 2017 06:37PM
#   Quote

Now they attack whities in the name of justice

February 18, 2017 06:45PM
#   Quote

JWF
Now they attack whities in the name of justice

when they very first started I actually defended them a bit.....but then they became indefensible.

JWF
February 18, 2017 07:00PM
#   Quote

Screw them I knew from the second they started up that they were hate mongers...no better than any other idiot basing opinions and ideals based on skin color.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!