February 16, 2017 10:54AM
#   Quote

ZERO HEDGE

[www.zerohedge.com]
February 16, 2017 01:29PM
#   Quote

The paper trail/history

[youtu.be]
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/16/2017 03:15PM by ENblock.
February 16, 2017 01:54PM
#   Quote

What about the story of Obama moving into a bunker and having an "army" over 30,000 to do who knows what? Not too sure what he could do. That's not a lot of man power in my opinion.

“In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.”
February 16, 2017 02:15PM
#   Quote

I don't think the US military will be ones to take over the States. They swore to protect the ones they would be trying to contain, and it goes against their very nature. Now what I would be worried about is a higher up politician to bring foreign forces over domestically, and that would cause problems indefinitely. Like to where me and my group of friends to make another Red Dawn movie, but in real life.
February 16, 2017 02:20PM
#   Quote

Sounds very similar to the book Going Home by Angery American. Interesting times lay ahead, the time to buckle down and making friends is NOW, so we don't get caught with our pants down.

Now you will receive us.
We do not ask for your poor or your hungry.
We do not want your tired and sick.
It is your corrupt we claim.
It is your evil that will be sought by us.
With every breath we shall hunt them down.
Each day we will spill their blood till' it rains down from the skies.
Do not rape, Do not kill, Do not steal,
These are principles which every man of every faith can embrace.
These are not polite suggestions.
These are codes of behavior and those of you who ignore them will pay the dearest cost.
There are varying degrees of of evil.
We urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over.
Into true corruption, Into our domain.
But if you do, One day you will look behind you and you will see we three.
And on that day you will reap it.
And we will send you to whatever god you wish.
And Shepherds we shall be.
For Thee my Lord, For Thee.
Power Hath descended forth from thy hand.
That our feet may swiftly carry out thy commands.
So we shall flow a river forth to thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Nomine Patris.
Et Fili.
Et Spiritus Sancti
February 16, 2017 04:03PM
#   Quote

Leviathon
Sounds very similar to the book Going Home by Angery American. Interesting times lay ahead, the time to buckle down and making friends is NOW, so we don't get caught with our pants down.

Have you gotten around to picking up the rest of that series yet ?

Don't forget to check out Amazon for used ones to save money.

Pastor Mike is like the kookey uncle at all the family functions, he is full of experience, knowledge and doesn't speak up often. But when he does you better listen, because its gonna be good.

S.Snow, Sept.28 2015
..........................................................................................................
I've come across a few of his posts. Good stuff. Witty fucker!

Free2Conserve Jan 06 2016
February 16, 2017 04:19PM
#   Quote

ExpertMarksman
I don't think the US military will be ones to take over the States. They swore to protect the ones they would be trying to contain, and it goes against their very nature. Now what I would be worried about is a higher up politician to bring foreign forces over domestically, and that would cause problems indefinitely. Like to where me and my group of friends to make another Red Dawn movie, but in real life.

Say such as an open border which allows foreign fighters to come into our country and reek havoc from the inside? I find that theory plausible.

You can have my weapon when I am dead, careful though, the barrel's gonna be hot.
Airborne!! [m.youtube.com]
[m.youtube.com]
February 16, 2017 04:50PM
#   Quote

The military was depleted of a lot of the leadership that wouldn't give the orders to fire on /confiscate guns during Obama's reign of terror. No telling how many would stand up against orders like that now.
February 16, 2017 04:51PM
#   Quote

pastor mike
Leviathon

Have you gotten around to picking up the rest of that series yet ?

Don't forget to check out Amazon for used ones to save money.

Half way through Resurrecting Home now. I'm going to grab the rest probably tomorrow if I can.

Now you will receive us.
We do not ask for your poor or your hungry.
We do not want your tired and sick.
It is your corrupt we claim.
It is your evil that will be sought by us.
With every breath we shall hunt them down.
Each day we will spill their blood till' it rains down from the skies.
Do not rape, Do not kill, Do not steal,
These are principles which every man of every faith can embrace.
These are not polite suggestions.
These are codes of behavior and those of you who ignore them will pay the dearest cost.
There are varying degrees of of evil.
We urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over.
Into true corruption, Into our domain.
But if you do, One day you will look behind you and you will see we three.
And on that day you will reap it.
And we will send you to whatever god you wish.
And Shepherds we shall be.
For Thee my Lord, For Thee.
Power Hath descended forth from thy hand.
That our feet may swiftly carry out thy commands.
So we shall flow a river forth to thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Nomine Patris.
Et Fili.
Et Spiritus Sancti
February 16, 2017 05:11PM
#   Quote

Diehard62
What about the story of Obama moving into a bunker and having an "army" over 30,000 to do who knows what? Not too sure what he could do. That's not a lot of man power in my opinion.
Actually, 30,000 is a good size element. That's like, 10 Brigade size elements roughly. Now, give them private aircraft at tiny airports and some chutes and the training needed, now, make 100 of those personnel drone pilots, maybe a few hundred pickups with light beltfeds, maybe 1,000 of those personnel are "kamikaze" troops. Still think 30,000 is a small amount? Now, spread them out where moabs are a waste of ordinance. Sounds like one helluva scrap to me. drinking smiley

Live for nothing, or die for something!

I am full of shit, every post I make is for entertainment purposes only and cannot be verified since it exists only in my head, at no point can I be presumed to be intelligent, or credible in any way.
JWF
February 16, 2017 05:38PM
#   Quote

Obama was on vacation too much to lead an army...id bet Hilary would lead them if any thing.

Welcome to the Threeper forum....i love you
February 16, 2017 06:26PM
#   Quote

Obama barely wipes his own ass and I am sure he doesn't do his own fucking unless he is receiving. So him "leading" an Army is laughable.

You can have my weapon when I am dead, careful though, the barrel's gonna be hot.
Airborne!! [m.youtube.com]
[m.youtube.com]
February 16, 2017 07:07PM
#   Quote

Wouldn't be a army it would be a police force that looks like an army

Inter arma enim silent leges
February 17, 2017 10:28AM
#   Quote

Apparently the obama admin allowed the infiltration of gang/cartel members into the military so i can only imagine how many would follow such orders....
Great post

Wake Up It's 1984
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/17/2017 10:29AM by iiwiseii.
February 17, 2017 10:43AM
#   Quote
Admin

iiwiseii
Apparently the obama admin allowed the infiltration of gang/cartel members into the military so i can only imagine how many would follow such orders....
Great post

Please, it wasn't Obama. We had gang members in the Army in the 90's.
February 17, 2017 10:55AM
#   Quote

sradeski
iiwiseii
Great post

Same during the Bush era. We had to sign paperwork staying we were not in a gang and going to train our homies when we got out or purposely got kicked out.

Sic Semper Tyrannis

One Hundred Heads
February 17, 2017 03:00PM
#   Quote

sradeski

Please,,, do your homework brother it's been going on way before the 90's....Iran Contra ex. And even during Vietnam and the drug "pep pills"..
Nevertheless..regardless of when can anyone on here say with 100% certainty that ALL army members would disobey an order to detain or kill U.S civilians ??

Wake Up It's 1984
February 17, 2017 06:23PM
#   Quote

iiwiseii
sradeski

Please,,, do your homework brother it's been going on way before the 90's....Iran Contra ex. And even during Vietnam and the drug "pep pills"..
Nevertheless..regardless of when can anyone on here say with 100% certainty that ALL army members would disobey an order to detain or kill U.S civilians ??

during world war II, many states released people from prison uncer the condition that they serve in the army. My grandfather from Oklahoma was one of them.

I got everything to gain, shit to lose, and a mosin nagant that I'm dying to use---young jeezy
AR-15's are for terrorists and communists, real patriotic americans use the Kalashnikov!----bitter clinging texan
JWF
February 17, 2017 06:57PM
#   Quote

I knew a guy who got arrested for stealing a beer truck then ended up in nam' and then ended up becoming a ranger ... talk about crappy luck(going to nam), he's an old grouchy SOB last time i seen him but funny as hell. Anyways I wonder why they stopped doing that?

Welcome to the Threeper forum....i love you
February 17, 2017 07:07PM
#   Quote

JWF
I knew a guy who got arrested for stealing a beer truck then ended up in nam' and then ended up becoming a ranger ... talk about crappy luck(going to nam), he's an old grouchy SOB last time i seen him but funny as hell. Anyways I wonder why they stopped doing that?

when the draft ended

I got everything to gain, shit to lose, and a mosin nagant that I'm dying to use---young jeezy
AR-15's are for terrorists and communists, real patriotic americans use the Kalashnikov!----bitter clinging texan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!