When the lights go out

Posted by VeritasAequitas 
February 15, 2017 02:18PM
#   Quote

BCT, Trim your nostril hairs brother, the shit smell can't penetrate when they stop up your breath holes like that. grinning smiley

Live for nothing, or die for something!

I am full of shit, every post I make is for entertainment purposes only and cannot be verified since it exists only in my head, at no point can I be presumed to be intelligent, or credible in any way.
February 15, 2017 02:39PM
#   Quote

echoracer
bitter clinging texan
scout-one
Ok, second post of yours I've read, and ALREADY, the word "provocateur" enters my mind. What are you up to brother? Smells funny. drinking smiley

actually this is the one that DOESNT sound like an al-fed'da plant to me

3 posts from this guy, this one, one asking for a large specific cache of arms and ammo and one about asking the 3% to join with his Merc Company ?

The guy isn't serious, feel free to disregard.
JWF
February 15, 2017 11:32PM
#   Quote

did anyone ask him for his badge number? While we are on the subject, do you know where I can get a destroyer, ten tanks and The Arch Angels blade from the bible?Doh: Facepalm

Welcome to the Threeper forum....i love you
February 16, 2017 08:50AM
#   Quote

Feel free to disregard my post about the purchase of those weapons, they are for and for only when shit hits the fan. As of my entrance being grandeur and risqué according to most of you, I apologize for jumping the gun with the introduction. We can leave if we aren't welcome, but having a network of ThreePercentNation would be most valuable for allies in the end times.

High Commander of Break Pointe Mercenary Company
February 22, 2017 07:30PM
#   Quote

I am an old fart now but I am with you all. I will stand beside you as long as I can.
JWF
February 22, 2017 07:58PM
#   Quote

Well we are talking about going incognido into a violent protest dressed in renaissance gear with a medieval catapult then fighting the lefties with swords and catapulting them at armored air crafts...........so it might get a little weird man grinning smiley

Welcome to the Threeper forum....i love you
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!