When the lights go out

Posted by VeritasAequitas 
January 21, 2014 09:36AM
#   Quote

I am only in my early 20s. For me I know that sometime in my natural life span (Should I reach the average age for men in my family which is 88 yrs) the lights will go out. Life as we know it today will be but a memory. The future will be dark and uncertain, and the American dream will be mere survival. If you're like me and see things differently then you know it has already begun. Our ports and airports are not as secure as we are lead to believe. the Canadian border is nearly unregulated and the Mexican border is a joke in and of itself. Our forces are spread thin on over 300 different foreign bases and our dependence on exported resources is the highest it has ever been and is increasing by the gallon. Our economy is weak and unstable with no raw material to back up the credit or paper money we have accumulated. And we have written checks that we may not be able to cash. Our "allies" have no worth. The European Union together doesn't even match the Military strength needed to back us up, let alone control their own region. The Middle East is a powder keg of hate for the West. And Asia owns our economic safety. Our population has never been so divided(Democrat, Republic, Liberal, Conservative, Atheist, Christian, Gay, Straight, White, Black, Hispanic, Poor, Wealthy, Middle Class.....etc. etc. etc.) and what resources our country has left will never be utilized because of politic controversy. We are Over taxed, Over Medicated, Over Diagnosed, Over Sick, Over Angry, and Over Looked. We are Under paid, Under Loved, Under represented, Under Cooperative, Under Educated, and Under Motivated. We are Too big, Too small, Too Left, Too right, and too wrong. We are Too poor to care, Too Rich too love, and Too Blind to see. We are tired. The ONLY thing that holds this shattered facade together is the fact that 75 million Americans wake up every morning and go to work. Those same Americans are the ones that pay the taxes that support the poor and pay the rich. The same Americans that clean a rifle in their free time and go to Church the Sundays they can get off. They are the glue keeping together what the Globalist regime has been trying so hard to engulf and destroy.

When the lights go out will you be part of the 75 million that will wake up and go to work? Rifle in hand and fire in heart? Will you be the glue? Will you be the Three Percent?

Galatians 5:13

For you were called to freedom, brothers. Only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.
January 21, 2014 09:53AM
#   Quote

I Will !

Do you have a weapon?
Are you willing to actively fight for liberty?
If you answered yes, you already are the III%

-ahowardk

Remember Brendan Tevlin ! Remember Colleen Hufford !

America's own citizens killed by ISIS here!
January 21, 2014 10:22AM
#   Quote

Nice post. drinking smiley

SFC Ghost
OCSRU

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. -Thomas Jefferson

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so- Thomas Jefferson

When FREEDOM is outlawed only outlaws will be free!
January 21, 2014 11:10AM
#   Quote

Nice post indeed. I believe most of those here that read your post will most likely "be the glue" or at the very least make every effort to be. Let me throw this out there. Something that has been rolling around in my brain for a little while and possibly a lot of others but I haven't read anyone talk about it. What about those who are not of the mindset we are today? If and when that day comes, lights going out, etc. How will we treat those people who only change their minds after things go south? What about that guy down the street that used to think you were a little off because you owned so many guns? Part of me at first just wants to say to hell with that guy he was warned. But then again if his views have changed and has some skillsets that are useful he could prove to be a valuable asset. I've read statistics that out of every 100 Americans there are something like 90 guns. That may be very close to truth however, It's probably more because out of those 100 there are 30 or 40 Americans that own multiple guns that makes up the difference. My point is are we going to hoard our hardware or "take in" those who may have not been prepared or like minded but are willing to under new circumstances? I'm interested to hear all your comments because quite honestly I'm struggling with my own answers.
January 21, 2014 11:15AM
#   Quote

Actually it's now!

You have to deprogram the slave mind of ALL of our selves!
Or it'll just continue on being a perpetual pointless cyclic of
enslavement do to our perpetual arrested mental development!
January 21, 2014 11:35AM
#   Quote

Kid,
You're awesome. The complacency our country is in is exactly what will fuel the fire of the collapse.
I can only hope that when it does happen it's sooner than later. Not to be a dooms-sayer but I'd rather it happen when I'm young and able to fight better.
My worst nightmare would be this happening in 40 years when Im 70 and can't go as far as I can now.

3% Hoo-rah!

J

VeritasAequitas
I am only in my early 20s. For me I know that sometime in my natural life span (Should I reach the average age for men in my family which is 88 yrs) the lights will go out. Life as we know it today will be but a memory. The future will be dark and uncertain, and the American dream will be mere survival. If you're like me and see things differently then you know it has already begun. Our ports and airports are not as secure as we are lead to believe. the Canadian border is nearly unregulated and the Mexican border is a joke in and of itself. Our forces are spread thin on over 300 different foreign bases and our dependence on exported resources is the highest it has ever been and is increasing by the gallon. Our economy is weak and unstable with no raw material to back up the credit or paper money we have accumulated. And we have written checks that we may not be able to cash. Our "allies" have no worth. The European Union together doesn't even match the Military strength needed to back us up, let alone control their own region. The Middle East is a powder keg of hate for the West. And Asia owns our economic safety. Our population has never been so divided(Democrat, Republic, Liberal, Conservative, Atheist, Christian, Gay, Straight, White, Black, Hispanic, Poor, Wealthy, Middle Class.....etc. etc. etc.) and what resources our country has left will never be utilized because of politic controversy. We are Over taxed, Over Medicated, Over Diagnosed, Over Sick, Over Angry, and Over Looked. We are Under paid, Under Loved, Under represented, Under Cooperative, Under Educated, and Under Motivated. We are Too big, Too small, Too Left, Too right, and too wrong. We are Too poor to care, Too Rich too love, and Too Blind to see. We are tired. The ONLY thing that holds this shattered facade together is the fact that 75 million Americans wake up every morning and go to work. Those same Americans are the ones that pay the taxes that support the poor and pay the rich. The same Americans that clean a rifle in their free time and go to Church the Sundays they can get off. They are the glue keeping together what the Globalist regime has been trying so hard to engulf and destroy.

When the lights go out will you be part of the 75 million that will wake up and go to work? Rifle in hand and fire in heart? Will you be the glue? Will you be the Three Percent?
January 21, 2014 11:54AM
#   Quote

fastn8
Nice post indeed. I believe most of those here that read your post will most likely "be the glue" or at the very least make every effort to be. Let me throw this out there. Something that has been rolling around in my brain for a little while and possibly a lot of others but I haven't read anyone talk about it. What about those who are not of the mindset we are today? If and when that day comes, lights going out, etc. How will we treat those people who only change their minds after things go south? What about that guy down the street that used to think you were a little off because you owned so many guns? Part of me at first just wants to say to hell with that guy he was warned. But then again if his views have changed and has some skillsets that are useful he could prove to be a valuable asset. I've read statistics that out of every 100 Americans there are something like 90 guns. That may be very close to truth however, It's probably more because out of those 100 there are 30 or 40 Americans that own multiple guns that makes up the difference. My point is are we going to hoard our hardware or "take in" those who may have not been prepared or like minded but are willing to under new circumstances? I'm interested to hear all your comments because quite honestly I'm struggling with my own answers.

As a believer in God I will have to quote a great symbol of liberty to merge my beliefs in terms of the nay-sayers that have a change of heart. Two quotes actually.

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."
Matthew 11:28

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed, to me:
I lift my lamp beside the golden door."
-Inscribed on the statue of Liberty

When that happens and those people are realizing we were right they will be the weary and heavy burdened. The only way we can ensure the survival of our freedom is by loving one another and being tolerant of those that are different. Freedom means we all have our own opinions and have something to bring to the table. Only through unity and a common goal can we achieve a righteous and free state.

But also I give a warning: Be tolerant and accept all men but be weary of the serpent. You must be generous enough to bring in the weak but sharp enough not to bring in a wolf in sheep's skin. Tolerate but do not trust. Love but do not be ignorant. The success of the global regime rests on the division of the people. Unite and find common ground and the tyrant has nothing to stand on but a house of cards and lies.

For you were called to freedom, brothers. Only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.
January 21, 2014 03:08PM
#   Quote

Your only in your 20s?We need millions more like you because the youth is our only hope. Please, spread the word of freedom and defend the Constution amongst your friends and the others around you .YOU and others like you can turn this country around. Hearing this from a man in his 20s gives me hope.
OATHKEEPER-III%ER-NJ VOLUNTEER MILITIA
January 21, 2014 03:09PM
#   Quote

Unity is key.

January 21, 2014 03:31PM
#   Quote

19 actually 20 just is a more attractive number on paper.

January 21, 2014 03:37PM
#   Quote

VeritasAequitas

well ya were 9 months old when you was born...so I guess your coverd !

Jdog " NOT ONE MORE INCH "
January 21, 2014 04:20PM
#   Quote

jdog
VeritasAequitas

well ya were 9 months old when you was born...so I guess your coverd !

Not accordin' to pro-choicers.drinking smiley

I don't plan on dyin'.

I mean, yes, it is definitely a possibility, but I'd rather shoot 'n scoot to get some more.

My plan is to be the biggest pain in the ass possible.

Like a sandpaper dildo.
January 21, 2014 04:44PM
#   Quote

Good post, VV.

You're second post, you spoke of tolerance. Covered it pretty good.

And l believe in tolerance, to a point.

l believe God gave us free-will, so who am l to take it away?

Want an abortion?

Want to be gay?

Wanna fuck a goat?

l don't agree with any of them (except the goatwinking smiley ) but who am l to tell you how to live?

But l DON'T have tolerance for people that have no tolerance; i.e. lslamic extremist, radical environmentalist, and anyone else that wants to try and tell me how to live, including Christians that think their way is the only way.

And l lack tolerance for lib-turds anymore! After seein' how they've perverted the TRUE definition of liberal, run this country into the fuckin' dirt, and keep tryin' to take our God-given/natural rights away from us, l will have NO compassion for them when the lights go out.

The majority of libs have nothin' to offer me and l will let nature take its course.drinking smiley

I don't plan on dyin'.

I mean, yes, it is definitely a possibility, but I'd rather shoot 'n scoot to get some more.

Like a sandpaper dildo.
January 21, 2014 05:28PM
#   Quote

But how much more rewarding would it be to have them constantly turn their back on you and scoff at your beliefs but still have the character to lend a helping hand. Think about the message that may send? Without being a bible thumper the only good example I can think of is the life of Jesus. He was persecuted and ridiculed since his birth and refused to have ill-will toward any man. After all, the thing about giving people rights is, after all, they do have the right to be stupid. Where ever a red blooded American born on this soil and practiced in the beliefs of the constitution lay bleeding above him will be a 3%er, rifle at the ready and hand extended in assistance. We fight for freedom of people not freedom of "like-minded" people. As hard as it may be, the key to success of a free nation is to accept all beliefs that do not interfere with someone else's rights. We have to protect and help these people, but when the dust settle we don't have to give them any responsibility or power. Some are lost and yes natural selection must do it's thing but we have to hope that there is a possibility for change. There is a fine line and you must decide when to cross it. Recognize the difference between a lib-turd and a tyrant.

January 21, 2014 06:26PM
#   Quote

We all have two hands, would it be so difficult to have an iron fist and an open palm?

January 21, 2014 07:28PM
#   Quote

VeritasAequitas
We all have two hands, would it be so difficult to have an iron fist and an open palm?

Not difficult at all.

Slap the shit outta him with the open palm then beat 'em to death with the iron fist.drinking smiley

Seriously though, Jesus threw tables and chased mother fuckers with a bull whip in church!

Look, l have no problems with charity for people down on their luck lookin' for a hand up (not a hand out!). We look out for each other in our community.

I occasionally help with our church's food pantry and unfortunately l see the same people all the time: The same people that are always at the bar, the Red Box, and at the store buyin' stupid shit! And God forbid if we're runnin' low on stuff, they'll get pissed, yell and cuss, like they're ENTITLED!

There are some folks on fixed incomes or having some problems that come there regularly but volunteer their time and help out any way they can.

Most liberals act like the first group: Like it's YOUR responsibility to take care of them! l guess it's that whole redistribution thing...

Well, my family won't go hungry because they didn't prepare.

I don't plan on dyin'.

Like a sandpaper dildo.
January 21, 2014 09:05PM
#   Quote

Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish....

January 21, 2014 09:30PM
#   Quote

VeritasAequitas

The open palm is to hold the back of their head while the iron fist does it's best to beat their head soft, right?

You can have my weapon when I am dead, careful though, the barrel's gonna be hot.
Airborne!! [m.youtube.com]
[m.youtube.com]
January 21, 2014 09:33PM
#   Quote

badday
VeritasAequitas

Not difficult at all.

Slap the shit outta him with the open palm then beat 'em to death with the iron fist.drinking smiley

Slap'em so hard they'll starve to death before they quit sliding!!

You can have my weapon when I am dead, careful though, the barrel's gonna be hot.
Airborne!! [m.youtube.com]
[m.youtube.com]
January 22, 2014 07:39AM
#   Quote

Yeah that works

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!