When the lights go out

Posted by VeritasAequitas 
January 22, 2014 12:42PM
#   Quote

Veritas you make some excellent points. I appreciate your candid response. I'll admit it won't be easy to be tolerant of those that have not been so tolerant of folks like us but I get what you're saying. Only time will tell how this shit is going to play out.
January 22, 2014 01:58PM
#   Quote

Well said for a youngin. At 19 I was at Sheppard Airplane patch learning one and two engine jet fighters, back in the early 70"s. I was lucky I could put half a sentence together.
January 22, 2014 02:01PM
#   Quote

Well said for a youngin. At 19 I was at Sheppard Airplane patch learning one and two engine jet fighters, back in the early 70"s. I was lucky I could put half a sentence together. Good to see todays youth in action.
January 22, 2014 09:44PM
#   Quote

Reconghost
Nice post. drinking smiley

Agreed, well said thumbs up

Do not fire unless fired upon. But if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

From Arctic Patriot: "Do not be the lone crossbowman holding his fire until he sees the whites of the armored knight's eyes behind his visor. Shoot that horse down as far away as you can. Then run, and do it again when you must."

"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be under the guise of fighting a foreign enemy" - James Madison

Age will not matter.
Strength of conviction and resolve
will carry us all through this.
Each of us will have a part to play
to the best of our ability. We will feed
off each others strengths and weakness.
Giving words of courage and showing it
as well. Encourage others, show strength
and plant the seeds of Liberty everyday.
We are ThreePercenters. - DEFENDER
January 23, 2014 09:12PM
#   Quote

That was truely great. It was all truth and may god give us all strenght and wisdom to take back are beloved country!

DeTerminator
January 26, 2014 01:31PM
#   Quote

sub sonic
Your only in your 20s?We need millions more like you because the youth is our only hope. Please, spread the word of freedom and defend the Constution amongst your friends and the others around you .YOU and others like you can turn this country around. Hearing this from a man in his 20s gives me hope.
OATHKEEPER-III%ER-NJ VOLUNTEER MILITIA
Right you are! We need the young. Start Web page, download info, facebook frnds etc. Then go down the street and try to convert that slave/s so if SHTF, you've got friends right there.
Just being involved and caring is half the battle, now go forth sonny.smileys with beer ][][][%
January 26, 2014 01:38PM
#   Quote

VeritasAequitas
I am only in my early 20s. For me I know that sometime in my natural life span (Should I reach the average age for men in my family which is 88 yrs) the lights will go out. Life as we know it today will be but a memory. The future will be dark and uncertain, and the American dream will be mere survival. If you're like me and see things differently then you know it has already begun. Our ports and airports are not as secure as we are lead to believe. the Canadian border is nearly unregulated and the Mexican border is a joke in and of itself. Our forces are spread thin on over 300 different foreign bases and our dependence on exported resources is the highest it has ever been and is increasing by the gallon. Our economy is weak and unstable with no raw material to back up the credit or paper money we have accumulated. And we have written checks that we may not be able to cash. Our "allies" have no worth. The European Union together doesn't even match the Military strength needed to back us up, let alone control their own region. The Middle East is a powder keg of hate for the West. And Asia owns our economic safety. Our population has never been so divided(Democrat, Republic, Liberal, Conservative, Atheist, Christian, Gay, Straight, White, Black, Hispanic, Poor, Wealthy, Middle Class.....etc. etc. etc.) and what resources our country has left will never be utilized because of politic controversy. We are Over taxed, Over Medicated, Over Diagnosed, Over Sick, Over Angry, and Over Looked. We are Under paid, Under Loved, Under represented, Under Cooperative, Under Educated, and Under Motivated. We are Too big, Too small, Too Left, Too right, and too wrong. We are Too poor to care, Too Rich too love, and Too Blind to see. We are tired. The ONLY thing that holds this shattered facade together is the fact that 75 million Americans wake up every morning and go to work. Those same Americans are the ones that pay the taxes that support the poor and pay the rich. The same Americans that clean a rifle in their free time and go to Church the Sundays they can get off. They are the glue keeping together what the Globalist regime has been trying so hard to engulf and destroy.

When the lights go out will you be part of the 75 million that will wake up and go to work? Rifle in hand and fire in heart? Will you be the glue? Will you be the Three Percent?
][ ][ ][% for the republic. Glue brother. Check my you tube channel; 1threepercenter. shared on facebook,others.
January 28, 2014 09:54AM
#   Quote

As a fellow youngin, it's clear to me that many members of my generation have lost all interest in their government and its wrongs. When I bring up any sort of current affair regardless of the issues direct effect on them, I overwhelmingly receive an answer of "I don't really care about politics". This bothers me because it often impacts their lives, even if they refuse to realize that. Like many Americans they are worried about what Kanye is doing or what time the Steelers game is on. There's nothing wrong with having these interests, but for many it's in the forefront of their mind. Regardless, I believe that more people of my generation are starting to see the issues at hand. Everyday I hear a greater number of people criticizing the administration, and questioning authority. It's a good sign in my eyes.

As a nation of free men we will live forever, or die by suicide.
FWR
January 28, 2014 10:30AM
#   Quote

great post, regardless of your age but impressive that you are young(kuddos to you and your parents).

we should try to direct all those "newly awakened" folks here= more 3%'rs smiling smiley

as for helping others,.....there is strength in numbers and the best way to make an ally is to lend a hand in time of need. i certainly wont put my family's well being at risk but if i can spare some to help another i would.
Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/28/2014 11:35AM by FWR.
January 31, 2014 12:57AM
#   Quote

Dido!
February 09, 2014 02:15PM
#   Quote

Great post, young man.

Need more like you. Too often guys your age are worried about keeping their Facebook page updated - ridiculous!
February 09, 2014 03:23PM
#   Quote

I'm more concerned with my threeper page of any social media

Galatians 5:13

For you were called to freedom, brothers. Only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.
February 19, 2014 02:37PM
#   Quote

I'm going on 29. Does that count? Good post! A good deal of our elders are vet's so it's us who will return the favor but those of us who haven't served are going to have to take the advice and knowledge of the experienced to aid us to victory. As they say, the only stupid question you can ask is the one you don't ask, knowledge is power and advice is only good if you take it. Improvise, adapt and overcome!

][][][%
February 28, 2014 03:52PM
#   Quote

fastn8
My point is are we going to hoard our hardware or "take in" those who may have not been prepared or like minded but are willing to under new circumstances? I'm interested to hear all your comments because quite honestly I'm struggling with my own answers.

I for one am prepared not only to take in my neighbors who have a change of heart, I am prepared to arm them. I have several low cost builds of a couple different rifle types to provide my trusted and able bodied neighbors with a weapon and a standard combat load of ammunition. I may not be able to feed them all, but I can ease the suffering and give them the means to stand with the resistance. I pray it never comes to pass, but if it does, and a group of rough men stack right on my front porch, it would help greatly to have 3 or 4 of my neighbors laying down some suppressing fire… If you were a rogue LEO team, and you entered a neighborhood and took fire from one house, you would have a target, but if you take fire from 9 or 10 houses, or every house, you would be well advised to pull out. No sane commander is going to leave troops in a situation where they are outnumbered and surrounded, that would be suicidal! I can only shoot one gun at a time. It seems logical to me to give my excess weapons to people I trust will use them to defend not just themselves, but me as well. The key is trust.. get to know your neighbors. Build relationships, and don't rant about the evils of big government, or the police state... Some will already be where you are, others will just think you are a little off, and avoid you. Let your friends know that if things get bad, they can come to you.

Lock and load gents.. slow is smooth and smooth is fast. Ever vigilant.
February 28, 2014 09:07PM
#   Quote

lf your neighbors are like-minded, then they already have their own firearms.

lf they don't then you are givin' them a weapon that they can possibly use against you.

Trust but verify.

I don't plan on dyin'.

I mean, yes, it is definitely a possibility, but I'd rather shoot 'n scoot to get some more.

My plan is to be the biggest pain in the ass possible.

Like a sandpaper dildo.
March 11, 2014 11:26AM
#   Quote

Agreed Shits going down and we need to be ready
March 11, 2014 11:34AM
#   Quote

Shotski0
fastn8
My point is are we going to hoard our hardware or "take in" those who may have not been prepared or like minded but are willing to under new circumstances? I'm interested to hear all your comments because quite honestly I'm struggling with my own answers.

I for one am prepared not only to take in my neighbors who have a change of heart, I am prepared to arm them. I have several low cost builds of a couple different rifle types to provide my trusted and able bodied neighbors with a weapon and a standard combat load of ammunition. I may not be able to feed them all, but I can ease the suffering and give them the means to stand with the resistance. I pray it never comes to pass, but if it does, and a group of rough men stack right on my front porch, it would help greatly to have 3 or 4 of my neighbors laying down some suppressing fire… If you were a rogue LEO team, and you entered a neighborhood and took fire from one house, you would have a target, but if you take fire from 9 or 10 houses, or every house, you would be well advised to pull out. No sane commander is going to leave troops in a situation where they are outnumbered and surrounded, that would be suicidal! I can only shoot one gun at a time. It seems logical to me to give my excess weapons to people I trust will use them to defend not just themselves, but me as well. The key is trust.. get to know your neighbors. Build relationships, and don't rant about the evils of big government, or the police state... Some will already be where you are, others will just think you are a little off, and avoid you. Let your friends know that if things get bad, they can come to you.

Lock and load gents.. slow is smooth and smooth is fast. Ever vigilant.

In no way could I dare tell someone, even a friend to just come to me because you can't tell if they were followed or not. To risky!

][][][%
March 22, 2014 10:51AM
#   Quote

If you listen to what a man says, nine times out of ten he will tell you what he's going to do. What I mean by that is people impart information without even realizing they're doing it. Talk with your neighbors and listen to them, but listen with more than your ears; hear beneath the surface. My neighbors talk the talk, but they WON'T walk the walk. In my case - tragically - I have to view my neighbors as nothing more than cannon fodder. They're expendable. I wish that things were different, but they're not. My own brother is pretty much the same way. Bottom line, I guess: You can't save someone if they're not willing to help.
March 22, 2014 11:50AM
#   Quote

Welcome to our world! LOL!

We've all been there!

But there's a Paradigm shift in our favor
none the less!
April 06, 2014 10:48PM
#   Quote

This is a good thread. new to forum. Nice post btw.
This to me sounds like you are hoping for some enlightenment from 310+ million Americans? I know where I stand and I try to share my views with those around me everyday.Unfortunately helping speed up people's "awakening" violates the fascist state we live in. Mainstream media, politicians, hollywood, and corpratists will do everything they can to distract us.

So where do we go after we have our own enlightenment?

"When democracy becomes tyranny, I still get to vote"
Consumerism + Corporatism + Plutocracy = Fascism USA
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!