When the lights go out

Posted by VeritasAequitas 
February 16, 2016 11:55PM
#   Quote

Samhain
Sigh.....

Ok, prepping is good, but you only need a weeks worth at most. Imma tell you why.

When the SHTF, you are going to have to move to survive. You cannot try to bunker down and expect everything to go your way. You will wind up getting killed its inevitable.

Staying put is not an option. You just need enough resources to get from point A to point B which is hopefully out of the conflict zone. Don't believe me? Ask a Jew that escaped before the Nazis had total control and then try to find one that stayed. OK bad analogy but it barely fits the point.

Spend more resources on an escape plan and less on what you think you'll need to hunker down. They call it chaos for a reason, and unless you are in a good sized group of people in a compound in Waco Texas.......OK bad example....the feds got them folks anyway.

You get the jest, just make sure you do have lots of guns and hands to hold em, everything else you need will materialize en route.

I don't need a gun per say, when shit comes undone Im sure I'll be able to pick one up off the ground when I need one.

Okay I'll play.

1- What if you are stuck due to the weather , such as a snow storm, you could very well run out of food within that week before you intend to leave ?

2-Is it just you or are you planning meals for others ?

3- What if unexpected guests show up or something happens to your one week food supply such as bugs or spoilage ?

4- Do you actually have a point B to run to from your point A ?

5- I'm a Jew, my Grandfather escaped to America, the rest died in the gas chambers. So where and by what means do you intend to go and how are you going to deal with the police and other such entities that attempt to stop you or some other such obstacles ?

6- What if you can't escape and you are stuck in the city like SELCO [shtfschool.com] ?

7- How do you plan on moving , foot, bicycle, animal , automobile , motorcycle, ???? What is going to be required to get you where you intend to go ?

8- If you have more people to hold more guns you are going to leave a much bigger footprint on your environment let alone needing more then a week's worth of food for one person.

9- Maybe you won't be able to just pick up a gun because the person who already has one just shot you and took your stuff.

10- I think you need to re-think your bug-out plan.

Pastor Mike is like the kookey uncle at all the family functions, he is full of experience, knowledge and doesn't speak up often. But when he does you better listen, because its gonna be good.

S.Snow, Sept.28 2015
..........................................................................................................
I've come across a few of his posts. Good stuff. Witty fucker!

Free2Conserve Jan 06 2016
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/16/2016 11:58PM by Pastor Mike.
February 17, 2016 12:46AM
#   Quote

Selco is the real deal. I love his articles.

If anyone's not heard of him, time to educate yo' self. For real.

Sic Semper Tyrannis

One Hundred Heads
February 17, 2016 06:42AM
#   Quote

He has great experience that should be used by everyone.

I agree Ms Cappy, people moved to the cities to "find work" and some are there living in the urban decay off of hand outs. It will be a concrete desert when everything shuts down.

You can have my weapon when I am dead, careful though, the barrel's gonna be hot.
Airborne!! [m.youtube.com]
[m.youtube.com]
February 18, 2016 05:59PM
#   Quote

Airb0rne4325
He has great experience that should be used by everyone.

I agree Ms Cappy, people moved to the cities to "find work" and some are there living in the urban decay off of hand outs. It will be a concrete desert when everything shuts down.

I'm glad that I live where I do and not in a city....that would make life so complicated for what is coming. But let's face it, we have millions and millions of people living in the cities...that have basically controlled elections. (Sheesh, look at NYC/Deblasio...or Detroit..or Chicago..or SanFran-just to name a few off the top of my head). They aren't to go away peacefully when the SHTF, or even get angry at the very Fed that put them in that position. No. They will start roaming to the 'burbs. And those in the nice 'burbs will take the first assault. Their cute 4x4 gardens and 'gates' will be a childs play for the hungry and desperate. I guess that's why they will need 'bug out bags'....lol. Where are they going to 'bug out' to?????

Then you have slobs like me who have chosen to live 'in the woods' and pay the price every dang day...no city water, no city garbage pickup, no road maintenance.....Places like mine will be the ultimate target of not only hungry city folks, but 'burb folks (once they are infiltrated by city folk).

If the individual citizen can still be sovereign, then I'm as close as you can get....but I still have a long way to go!

Sometimes one has to wonder of the Amish has had it right all along.
February 18, 2016 06:38PM
#   Quote

Ms. Cappy
. . . Sometimes one has to wonder of the Amish has had it right all along.

No wondering about it. Living a self-sufficient lifestyle, free of so much waste and distraction is how we are supposed to live. That's why humanity was created / evolved as it did and not with a remote control in hand.

Modern technology, no matter how wondrous, has the potential to be abused due to human nature. We are lazy creatures of habit. When we are self-sufficient we are free and that is threatening. The only reason the Amish have been allowed to live like they have so long is because they are pacifists and small in number.

Make no mistake though, if oil is ever found under their farm land or they are somehow deemed a nuisance, we'll see how quickly they become an enemy of the state.

Sic Semper Tyrannis

One Hundred Heads
February 18, 2016 06:46PM
#   Quote

That's already happened here. The local Amish refused to put orange triangles on their buggies, the local judge locked them up. We all signed petitions and whatnot to back em up, the county finally agreed (after much resistance from local 3pers) to allow them to use the invisible reflective strips. It was a helluva fight, but, they finally released them Yoder's and whatnot. That was in my county. We don't agree that black buggies should travel curvy back roads at night, but, we hate oppression even more. drinking smiley

Live for nothing, or die for something!

I am full of shit, every post I make is for entertainment purposes only and cannot be verified since it exists only in my head, at no point can I be presumed to be intelligent, or credible in any way.
March 19, 2016 08:42PM
#   Quote

A good old fashioned castle sure would come in handy right about nowsmileys with beer
March 19, 2016 08:56PM
#   Quote

I don't plan on dyin'.

I mean, yes, it is definitely a possibility, but I'd rather shoot 'n scoot to get some more.

My plan is to be the biggest pain in the ass possible.

Like a sandpaper dildo.
March 20, 2016 08:01AM
#   Quote

badday
badday's family photo, yup, you guessed it! He's the one on the far left. grinning smiley

Live for nothing, or die for something!

I am full of shit, every post I make is for entertainment purposes only and cannot be verified since it exists only in my head, at no point can I be presumed to be intelligent, or credible in any way.
March 20, 2016 07:16PM
#   Quote

Naw, I'm shorter, stockier, bald with a goatee, and a helluva lot better lookin'.

I don't plan on dyin'.

I mean, yes, it is definitely a possibility, but I'd rather shoot 'n scoot to get some more.

Like a sandpaper dildo.
March 20, 2016 07:36PM
#   Quote

Sorry badday, you can't use movie character profiles
as your own identity! grinning smiley
April 24, 2016 04:05PM
#   Quote

3pers,

We would certainly have to be careful of infiltrators and collaborators. We would need a friend foe recognition system of some kind that is known only to members and that is verifiable on the spot.

Remember your OATH but defend yourselves and your honor against ALL.

As you can see below, our founding fathers did not assume Americans would need to have protection against scrutiny after defending themselves. This assumtion was of course back in the day where duals were totally legal and common place in every day life. Who would have known that the weak and the scammers take this right from us?

“Justifiable use of deadly force” is another way of talking about a right of self-defense. That right is a very curious thing in the law: it is nowhere mentioned in the Constitution, yet it has ancient roots in legal theory and history, everyone probably assumes they have such a right, and perhaps half the states make it a specific right under their own constitutions.

source:
[blog.constitutioncenter.org]

Another Topic:
Is it because we are all considered Goyim? Goyim, Goy (Look it up). Wouldn’t want the servants to stand up for themselves now would they... Eating with a Goyim is like eating with a dog, they say.

They are definitely A$$holes but freedom will be ours one day, even if we have to take it by force.

//Suebi.

Restore the ANGER..
April 24, 2016 07:04PM
#   Quote

Pat Henrick
A good old fashioned castle sure would come in handy right about nowsmileys with beer

About a half hour from me, I'm trying to get adopted or at least on the will.

[en.m.wikipedia.org]
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/24/2016 07:04PM by frankwhite605.
April 24, 2016 07:31PM
#   Quote

frankwhite605
Pat Henrick

About a half hour from me, I'm trying to get adopted or at least on the will.

[en.m.wikipedia.org]

They'll need a lot of men to defend it.

I don't plan on dyin'.

Like a sandpaper dildo.
April 24, 2016 09:03PM
#   Quote

Why wait for that last will to come to fruition?

Just wait until the suck comes, then you could even have that mansion you always dreamed of.. lol. The rich are already fleeing like rats leaving a sinking ship. Nice stone houses, stocked wine cellars and possibly some thing useful in the garage..

Restore the ANGER..
April 24, 2016 09:50PM
#   Quote

Pensmore's not a castle....too many windows, too low to the ground. Totally indefensible.

I will attempt to build at least a legitimate motte and bailey on my property one day. Can only get better from there.

Sic Semper Tyrannis

One Hundred Heads
April 25, 2016 05:56PM
#   Quote

You gonna have a moat, too?

I don't plan on dyin'.

Like a sandpaper dildo.
April 25, 2016 06:47PM
#   Quote

Suebi ....... "Another Topic:
Is it because we are all considered Goyim? Goyim, Goy (Look it up). Wouldn’t want the servants to stand up for themselves now would they... Eating with a Goyim is like eating with a dog, they say.

They are definitely A$$holes but freedom will be ours one day, even if we have to take it by force. "

Who is , "THEY" ?

Pastor Mike is like the kookey uncle at all the family functions, he is full of experience, knowledge and doesn't speak up often. But when he does you better listen, because its gonna be good.

S.Snow, Sept.28 2015
..........................................................................................................
I've come across a few of his posts. Good stuff. Witty fucker!

Free2Conserve Jan 06 2016
April 28, 2016 07:24PM
#   Quote

Pastor Mike
Suebi ....... "Another Topic:

They are definitely A$$holes but freedom will be ours one day, even if we have to take it by force. "

Who is , "THEY" ?

Goyim is a Jewish word.. So the Jewish. I should have mentioned that, you are absolutely right..

My bad.

Restore the ANGER..
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/28/2016 07:25PM by //Suebi..
April 28, 2016 07:26PM
#   Quote

This ain't Storm Front.

I don't plan on dyin'.

Like a sandpaper dildo.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!