When the lights go out

Posted by VeritasAequitas 
April 28, 2016 08:12PM
#   Quote

One morter team 81mm or 120mm would make gravel of that edifice in about it 10 rounds.

Artillery is what's ended the castle era.

Our lives, our fortunes, our sacred honor.
April 28, 2016 08:55PM
#   Quote

badday
This ain't Storm Front.

Thank you Badday.

Pastor Mike is like the kookey uncle at all the family functions, he is full of experience, knowledge and doesn't speak up often. But when he does you better listen, because its gonna be good.

S.Snow, Sept.28 2015
..........................................................................................................
I've come across a few of his posts. Good stuff. Witty fucker!

Free2Conserve Jan 06 2016
April 29, 2016 12:00AM
#   Quote

freedomfox
One morter team 81mm or 120mm would make gravel of that edifice in about it 10 rounds.

Arty is the Queen of the Battlefield... but
Infantry is the King...

oh Yeh... Navies make Nations...

Si vis pacem, para bellum
When tyranny becomes law, resistance becomes duty
April 29, 2016 06:28AM
#   Quote

81mm High Angle Hell

You can have my weapon when I am dead, careful though, the barrel's gonna be hot.
Airborne!! [m.youtube.com]
[m.youtube.com]
April 29, 2016 09:51AM
#   Quote

Are there tutorials out there for civilian-made artillery?

If the government was serious and wanted to annihilate the castle, sure, it wouldn't last 5 minutes. But against small arms or a police department without balls or without heavy weaponry it would stand well.

Yeah, I'd have a moat, but it's function is more to conceal spiked foot traps and do delay sappers and scalers, though modern construction equipment would make short work of it unless the defenders had explosives of their own.

Sic Semper Tyrannis

One Hundred Heads
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/29/2016 09:51AM by usmarinestanker.
April 29, 2016 09:54AM
#   Quote

usmarinestanker
Are there tutorials out there for civilian-made artillery?

If the government was serious and wanted to annihilate the castle, sure, it wouldn't last 5 minutes. But against small arms or a police department without balls or without heavy weaponry it would stand well.

Yeah, I'd have a moat, but it's function is more to conceal spiked foot traps and do delay sappers and scalers, though modern construction equipment would make short work of it unless the defenders had explosives of their own.

Syrian rebels made some artillery out of propane tanks. I'll see if I can find the youtube video. They were taking out 3-5 story buildings in just 3-5 hits.
April 29, 2016 09:56AM
#   Quote

[www.youtube.com]

Found it.
April 29, 2016 10:54AM
#   Quote

Americanblockade
[www.youtube.com]

Found it.

Excellent find. Thank you.

[youtu.be]

Video purporting to show link between plumbing and propane thefts in the United States as a risk that these propane rockets and mortars will be used here.

Sic Semper Tyrannis

One Hundred Heads
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/29/2016 10:54AM by usmarinestanker.
April 29, 2016 11:15AM
#   Quote

usmarinestanker
Americanblockade
[www.youtube.com]

Found it.

Excellent find. Thank you.

[youtu.be]

Video purporting to show link between plumbing and propane thefts in the United States as a risk that these propane rockets and mortars will be used here.
Google hell cannon. I posted some videos awhile back when they were stealing all the propane bottles. CIA taught Syrian "rebels" how to make them. I want to say they also needed C4. Scary stuff.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.”
May 05, 2016 12:09AM
#   Quote

echoracer
freedomfox

Infantry is the King...

Actually you got that backwards. Infantry is the queen, and combat engineers make sure that bitch dont get raped.

[www.armystudyguide.com]
July 17, 2016 02:49PM
#   Quote

Veritas, your post contains some words of wisdom. Thanks. What I do not see is how the taxpayers pay the rich. Yes the traitors in government steal our hard earned money then give it to whomever they believe will benefit them, and yes many rich people receive government largess which can only come from someone from whom they have taken it. Still I do not understand that one remark. Elaborate if you wish.

BTW, I believe we here are all III%'ers, or we would not bother to be here at all.

Μολὼν λαβέ
October 30, 2016 06:11AM
#   Quote

It is the wise man that shall make peace with his enemies, but a wiser man shall make his enemies suffer greatly and rue the day they crossed your path.

And ye shall chase your enemies, and they shall fall before you by the sword.
October 30, 2016 06:16AM
#   Quote

It is the wise man that shall make peace with his enemies, but a wiser man shall make his enemies suffer greatly and rue the day they crossed your path.

Leviticus 26:7 And ye shall chase your enemies, and they shall fall before you by the sword.
October 30, 2016 06:28AM
#   Quote

It is the wise man that allows his enemies to treat him roughly and with great suffering, but a wiser man shall put his wrath upon those enemies that have done wrong to him.

Leviticus 26:7 And ye shall chase your enemies, and they shall fall before you by the sword.
November 04, 2016 11:47AM
#   Quote

Great post. Inspiring yet sad at the same time. We stand together.

You watch my back, I watch your back.
November 05, 2016 09:23AM
#   Quote
Admin

echoracer
freedomfox

Infantry is the King...

Holy Cow, how did I miss this!

Infantry is the Queen of Battle.
Artillery is King.
And when the Navy got rid of the Battleship, they stopped being as awesome as they could be, that's why the SEALs are suddenly so prominent.

Call me a Queen and you get one of two responses depending on context:
Throats Punched or
"Damn Straight Im a Blue Cord, POG".

May God have mercy on the souls of tyrants, for to them I shall give no quarter.
February 15, 2017 10:37AM
#   Quote

Division of this country has led to the rise of factions, and we tend to throw ourselves into the one that the people around us bandwagon into. People may think Martial Law will provoke them into automatic disarray of society, but in truth it will not be enforced. To think the United States Armed Forces will one fire onto the own people they have sworn to protect and defend, friends and family alike, will be absolute heresy to themselves, their morals, and their oath. Most of the military will not comply and will help the people, but only when we do the right thing. If we amass ourselves in front of government buildings and begin violent riots such as the riots in Charlotte, Chicago, Atlanta, Baltimore, and any other major city, the government probably won't take too kindly to that crowd. The constitution gives you the freedoms it states, but to an extent of where when you cross that line, you are bound to the consequences. This is why nowadays the United States is a haven for international culture, it serves as a beacon for any person seeking to escape the tyranny of their own government. No one should fight for the morals and ethics of our government, but fight to protect our homes and families when they are endangered. But that doesn't mean to stand by and let them take your rights, at that point we, as in the people, should dismantle the current government and create another that is suiting to our current world as we know it. If you agree with me and wish to stand by what you have spent your life working towards, then preserve society when it collapses, not destroy it.

High Commander of Break Pointe Mercenary Company
February 15, 2017 11:53AM
#   Quote

Ok, second post of yours I've read, and ALREADY, the word "provocateur" enters my mind. What are you up to brother? Smells funny. drinking smiley

Live for nothing, or die for something!

I am full of shit, every post I make is for entertainment purposes only and cannot be verified since it exists only in my head, at no point can I be presumed to be intelligent, or credible in any way.
February 15, 2017 12:05PM
#   Quote

scout-one
Ok, second post of yours I've read, and ALREADY, the word "provocateur" enters my mind. What are you up to brother? Smells funny. drinking smiley

actually this is the one that DOESNT sound like an al-fed'da plant to me

I got everything to gain, shit to lose, and a mosin nagant that I'm dying to use---young jeezy
AR-15's are for terrorists and communists, real patriotic americans use the Kalashnikov!----bitter clinging texan
February 15, 2017 01:09PM
#   Quote

bitter clinging texan
scout-one

actually this is the one that DOESNT sound like an al-fed'da plant to me

3 posts from this guy, this one, one asking for a large specific cache of arms and ammo and one about asking the 3% to join with his Merc Company ?

Si vis pacem, para bellum
When tyranny becomes law, resistance becomes duty
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!