Washington State and 2/7/15

Posted by Airb0rne4325 
February 01, 2015 07:52AM
#   Quote

[www.patrickhenrysociety.com]

You can have my weapon when I am dead, careful though, the barrel's gonna be hot.
Airborne!! [m.youtube.com]
[m.youtube.com]
February 01, 2015 08:05AM
#   Quote

I wish I could go up there to stand with them

"If all else fails, vote from the roof tops."
"Do not confuse my country with it's current ruler."
February 05, 2015 04:57PM
#   Quote

I'll be there to stand for our rights.

Obdurum Adversus Urgentia
February 05, 2015 05:03PM
#   Quote

[oathkeepers.org]

Mr Daniels,

Give us a debrief when you get back and let us know what was going on.

You can have my weapon when I am dead, careful though, the barrel's gonna be hot.
[m.youtube.com]
February 05, 2015 05:07PM
#   Quote

Airb0rne4325
[oathkeepers.org]

Mr Daniels,

I second this, very interested to know how this goes.

"If all else fails, vote from the roof tops."
"Do not confuse my country with it's current ruler."
February 06, 2015 10:43AM
#   Quote

S.Snow
Airb0rne4325
[oathkeepers.org]

Mr Daniels,

I second this, very interested to know how this goes.

Will do, gentlemen.

February 06, 2015 01:45PM
#   Quote

Mike Vanderboegh with SSI is going to be in Washington as well. Would live to hear what he has to say.

Oathkeepers is going to be there and they usually have pix at the events they attend. Will be interesting to see what shakes out of this.

[m.youtube.com]
February 10, 2015 02:13PM
#   Quote

Here's a brief summary of what happened on Saturday:

There were probably 50-100 patriots at the event, men, women, and children, many open and concealed carrying. After several speakers, including Mike Vanderboegh and a couple of state representatives, spoke on liberty and the Second Amendment in front of the doors of the capital building, we all went inside and filed through the building up to the door of the Senate Gallery, pistols, rifles, and all. The door was locked, but many of us took turns knocking loudly, demanding entry to the people's house in the name of liberty. We then trooped back through the capital to the door of the governor's office; this door was locked as well. Our final stop was across the street at the gate to the governor's mansion; the guard wouldn't open the gate for us. Rep. Matt Shea, one of the speakers, led the group in prayer, then concluded the rally by asking, "What happened here today? Freedom spoke." Members of the Washington State Patrol watched the whole proceedings, more or less respectfully, and many of us took a moment to shake their hands and thank them for their service. Komo 4 news was also there; I can't wait to see what they have to say about us. All in all it was a pretty positive event, although not nearly as effective as we would have liked.

Is this over? Not by a long shot, but at least we got to stand up and speak for freedom and our God-given rights.

Any further questions, I'll be happy to try to answer them.

February 10, 2015 02:19PM
#   Quote

See if there is any televised local coverage of the event and maybe post a link to it in the near future.
Glad everything went ok and no harm no foul was played out as some had hoped for and others had feared.

Did you witness any others with any mention of III% clothing or hats or any conversayions of same? Or we're they just mostly concerned citizens?

[m.youtube.com]
February 10, 2015 02:36PM
#   Quote

Mostly concerned citizens, I did see a few III% shirts and hats, I didn't get a chance to talk to any of them though. Also saw some Gadsden flags, which always makes me smile.

February 10, 2015 02:53PM
#   Quote

That's good to hear.

Thanks much for the intel.

[m.youtube.com]
February 10, 2015 03:15PM
#   Quote

Always happy to oblige.

May 09, 2015 10:57AM
#   Quote

Hey guys - I know I'm late to the conversation but I live in WA state and am concerned at this post. What exactly is going on(went on) in Olympia?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!